global binding
David Dalton
2018-09-22 04:47:13 UTC
"The strap that holds the cart in rein
Has been let loose by wearing thin
By wearing thin, by biting through
The shift in power leans to you

<snip>

And the cart is on a wheel
And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand
And inside these laws we stand.”

(from Ferron’s song The Cart)

(I sometimes substitute “dance” for “stand”.)

So in the above I think the wheel is the moon rolling
from late waxing gibbous moon through full moon
to early waning crescent moon, and the laws are
the healing circle prescriptions which either are on
now or will come on soon. (Though I used to think
the wheel could be the sun in my sun stare.)

The tombstone of Jesus rolling aside could be
also related to that same lunar phase progression.

The healing circle prescriptions are a binding of sorts
though there should be more loosening up than
binding on average. Though the funnel component
and funnel subcomponents of the popthroughs
have removed the sins of the world, we still have
to pay for past sins.

However though I have instigated this global binding,
I am not starting a new religion and will not join a
religion, but am an individual/eclectic neopagan
for now, and plan to research druidism, traditional
witchcraft, and celtic shamanism after I come out
of my low years.
“Coming into season this world will flower
With the power of love, not the love of power" (Mae Moore)
David Dalton
2018-09-22 04:48:46 UTC
Post by David Dalton
"The strap that holds the cart in rein
Has been let loose by wearing thin
By wearing thin, by biting through
The shift in power leans to you
<snip>
And the cart is on a wheel
And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand
And inside these laws we stand.”
(from Ferron’s song The Cart)
(I sometimes substitute “dance” for “stand”.)
So in the above I think the wheel is the moon rolling
from late waxing gibbous moon through full moon
to early waning crescent moon, and the laws are
oops that should have read early waning gibbous moon