The INSANITY of a Christian Believer.
Raymond Karczewski
2013-07-18 06:23:41 UTC
The INSANITY of a Christian Believer.

Mathew Knaub

Raymond Karczewski wrote:

mk: > Raymond, Christ means anointing... Christ Jesus: the anointed
one, Jesus... and Jesus Christ, Jesus, the one who anoints..

rk: Mathew, why do you insist on exposing your ignorance by enticing
me into an argument over semantics? I have long established the fact
that I am not comparing myself with a Myth but clarify the use of the
Word Christ as a "Simple Man of Truth."

mk: > why do you assert you are living anointment?

rk: I don't assert that, YOU DO!!!

mk: > this is the second post you engaged me on with your self
imposed assertions... but the power of an anointing brings peace and
builds others up...

rk: Baloney, " one can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear." Nor
one can build another one up by controlling their minds and therefore
robbing them of their free will. Only Stupid People, revelling in the
misplaced human attention afforded their human incapacity is found in
such Satanic Control.

mk: > you've pinned my Christian beliefs as a tool of the enemy
faster than the boy who called wolf while looking for something to do
while tending his sheep...

mk: > the enemy is on you, influencing your actions and internal
thoughts and understandings... he wants your soul to be tender and
ripe for the picking, more so that you trickle over the poison he
feeds you... STAND SIR, Tell THAT SPIRIT who causes others to feel
conflicted "DEVIL, YOU'RE A LIAR" And just as Christ told Peter who
would not have His destiny be fulfilled "SATAN, GET BEHIND ME"

rk: Try that statement once more only this time look into the Mirror
standing before you.

mk: > RAYMOND!! I SPEAK LIFE OVER YOU... THE DEVEL MAY NOT HAVE
YOU!! SUBMIT YOUR LIFE UNTO CHRIST JESUS... BECOME OF THE ANNOINTING
POWER... I DELCARE AND DECREE THAT CHRIST SHALL MAKE YOUR LIFE
ENDEARING... NOW, SPEAK INTO THE ATMOSPHERE "IF GOD BE FOR ME, THAN
WHO CAN STAND AGAINST ME!!"

rk: I rest my case --- YOUR JUST PLAIN NUTZ!!!

"No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind,
including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the
SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/
http://leesarayjobs.com/
http://definespirituality.commissionfortress.com/
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
http://www.spntoday.com/
http://www.spntoday.com/main/

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Steve Hayes
2013-07-18 09:02:05 UTC
Post by Raymond Karczewski
The INSANITY of a Christian Believer.
Sanity is an illusion caused by alcohol deficiency.
--
Terms and conditions apply.

Steve Hayes
***@hotmail.com