A Christ Misunderstood by Christians
Raymond Karczewski
2014-01-23 04:02:03 UTC
A Christ Misunderstood by Christians

By: Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

I'd like to clarify a collective misunderstanding of what I do and how
I do it.

Everyone of you reading this is under the influence of mind control,
either through you political and religious beliefs or your educational
conditioning. Your world view has been imposed upon each of you by
outer forces mostly unseen.

Events and ideas are constantly being repeated and reinforced in you
so they become established as habitual thought. Such repetitive,
re-inforced thoughts are then accepted as your own and you seek others
who are perceived by you to be likeminded. That is the beginning of
Collective thought, shared by all who then allow experts and leaders
to do their thinking and acting for them. That is the nature
of civilized society and the beginning of Hell on Earth and in ones
life.

Along comes a man who is different. He understands the nondualistic
essence of Truth which exists beyond the limited dualistic, conceptual
reality of the intellect.

Dualism, the natural state of Intellect indicates division in
consciousness and also opposition resulting in eternal conflict which
can only be resolved by one's use of free will in making a decision
and acting upon that decision. That is when dualism in transformed
into non-dualism. that is the mechanism of creation in ones life at
play. The dualistic illusions are converted into nondualistic actions.

If another is granted one's consent to direct their thinking for them,
one transfers one's responsibility, one's own power to the other who
then becomes the master over your mind. The purpose of life is to
become the Master of One's own mind and therefore ceases to be
beholding to previous masters who have enslaved him or her through
mind control.

That is a transition most will resist with everything they got.

Now, here is the point I am making. I, Raymond Ronald Karczewski© am a
nobody, a simple man of Truth, one who has understood the trappings of
mind control. I recognize the word Christ upsets you when it is
perceived by you to mean something differently from the commonplace
view held by masses whose collective belief is based in conditioned
MYTH.

A Christ is a simple man of Truth, not Knowledge. You have all been
conditioned toward acquiring knowledge of Truth, but such dualistic
knowledge will NEVER bring you to the nondualistic Truth.

As such I do not attempt to "countercondition" you but merely to focus
your attention upon the conflict going on within your own knowledge
bound Intellect. That is the shock that most of your are experiencing
with my writing. Any change however must come from you. I merely
mirror the confusion you are undergoing within your conditioned minds.
Hope this clarifies what is really going on.

"No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind,including
JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON
used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/
http://leesarayjobs.com/
http://definespirituality.commissionfortress.com/
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
http://www.spntoday.com/
http://www.spntoday.com/main/
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

James
2014-01-23 22:41:48 UTC
Post by Raymond Karczewski
[...]
What do you prefer, moronic thought instead?

James
John 4:23,24
www.jw.org