It Is Time for the Second Coming of Christ
Raymond Karczewski
2014-01-16 18:14:24 UTC
It Is Time for the Second Coming of Christ

By: Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT: The CHRIST SOLUTION to Satanic Government.

The Satanic net of Government control over its Sovereign people who
have been made to think they are governments Slaves via satanic mind
control can be destroyed easily. But Slaves can't do it through
PHYSICAL VIOLENT PROTEST OR REVOLUTION. That just PLAYS INTO
GOVERNMENT'S SATANIC POWER.

Do it the Christ Way, the NON-VIOLENT way, the PEACEFUL way, the DO NO
HARM WAY. As the True Sovereigns that you are, and the Creator of
Government, STOP SCREWING AROUND AND BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT, Government, and
your PUBLIC SERVANTS who operate under the delusion that you are their
SLAVES shall come to know who the TRUE MASTER is. THE SOVEREIGN
PEOPLE!

Withdraw ALL SUPPORT and CONSENT for their activities AND WATCH THEM
FOLD.

BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT is the DO NO HARM way of disarming SATANIC
POWER. I assure you Satan HAS NO POWER, unless you give your CONSENT
TO IT.

Keep your weapons at hand. If you don't have a gun, BUY ONE and keep
it at hand should government SEEK to test your SOVEREIGN and peaceful
resolve. USE THEM, if necessary in SELF-DEFENSE or in the DEFENSE OF
ANOTHER.

There is NO NEED to organize in groups. Government cannot stand up to
300 million Plus SOVEREIGNS.

This is the CHRIST SOLUTION to the NEW WORLD ORDER.

"No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind,
including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the
SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/
http://leesarayjobs.com/
http://definespirituality.commissionfortress.com/
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Raymond Karczewski
2014-01-16 20:54:11 UTC
Re: It Is Time for the Second Coming of Christ

By: Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

For all who are shocked to the very depths of their being,
concerning my call for a BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT of Government
in lieu of a Violent Shooting Revolution, most of you reading this are
wondering if I am the real thing.

Here is proof that I am indeed who I say I am, I am a Christ, a
simple man of Truth.

You may all scour the internet records concerning my name, in Google
and Deja News, googles predecessor, along with my two websites,
http://www.arkenterprises.com and http://www.leesarayenterprises.com
and you will find, aside from the many forgeries and Libelous
biographies written by Government/Media Disinformation Agents, LOOK
TO SEE the actual responses by Government and Media to my articles.

There you will find A STONEWALL OF SILENCE, to my articles. A
silence which has existed for decades. I have sent my articles to
Mainstream Media such as 60 minutes and many major Newspapers such as
the OREGONIAN, and aside from being banned on their media forums,
there has been no attempt by them to launch an agenda to destroy my
credibility as a FRAUD.

If one declares that he is a Christ, one would ask, IF THAT IS NOT
NEWS, JUST WHAT IS?

Jesus of Nazareth, an entity who has been worshipped for the last
2000 years, had committed nothing to writing. Thus it was easy for
Satanic elitest hired gun scribes to formulate a myth about him.

I am not an entertainer nor am I a leader who performs before
ignoramuses in order to manipulate them. I seek no followers, and
belong to no organizations. I simply Communicate the Spirit of Divine
Truth which flows through me and commit it to writing.

Forgeries have occured on the Internet by Government/Media
Disinformation Agents, who have taken out of context statements made
by me and formed the most shocking and horrendous libelous articles
out of them.

Beyond that, one finds there is a massive silence connected to my
words. Is is Shock? Is it disbelief? Is it a challenge for all to
examine their own shallow held beliefs which formulate their hellish
fate? Are they unable to cope with the simple Truth that they have
been deceived, they have been fooled by a costume wearing priesthood
and ministers along with power-posturing politicians? Has such selling
of one's soul for security caused them to live a lifetime, worshipping
Lies, worshipping "Graven Images" which have been programmed into
them?

That is simply, the consequence of the "Blind who lead the Blind"
into oblivion.

Keep watching to see what unfolds to a spiritual Messenger who
challenges the Satanic Deceptions which have ruled mankind for
millenia.

http://www.spntoday.com/
http://www.spntoday.com/main/

Gordon
2014-01-18 15:07:07 UTC
Post by Raymond Karczewski
It Is Time for the Second Coming of Christ
Perhaps the second coming of Christ occurs for each of us at the
instant of our mortal death. God's time frame is not the same as our
time frame, therefore it may be an error to try to link events such as
this to our time frame. Gordon