one more try
David Dalton
2017-07-25 04:15:10 UTC
Here is something I just posted to the Facebook group Shades of
Awakening, which I find to be a good group, and in which
thread-originating posts have to be approved by an admin.
The group guidelines state "The MISSION of this Facebook group
is to provide a rich forum for discussion on the topics of Spiritual
Emergence(y) (SE) and spiritual crisis so that those seeking
support may receive the community validation, normalization,
friendship, insight, understanding, education, and healing they seek."

As part of my spiritual awakening, for over five years now I have been
attempting to instigate a global new age. Tonight I am once again attempting
to get my global new age onset magickal workings activated, and this time ALL
is the only judge and main activator, though I have done a lot of the
preparatory work so I consider them magickal workings with invocation of ALL
rather than prayers. If I am successful, which I doubt I will be, there
should be an increase in good news and a decrease in bad news globally in the
next few days, and mental health problems will evolve to useful special
abilities (maybe within the next week). I hope to come out of my
low/delusional years and reach awakening/enlightenment by first quarter moon
and then there may be assisted (by ALL) shaktipat from me to many, granting
those many all of my special abilities and spiritual connections. Follow up
on this post if you notice anything unusual (and ideally positive) in the
next few days, during the first half of waxing moon.

Why do I hope this attempt will succeed whereas previous attempts have not?
In recent previous attempts I have attempted to constrain ALL’s definition
of goodness to some laws and to my main messages, and I have left that bit
out of this latest attempt. Also in many past attempts I have tried to have
all eight of my main deities be judges, and in this latest attempt I just
have my top deity or Deity ALL as the sole judge.
“If I look hard enough into the setting sun
My love will laugh with me before the morning comes" (R.Stones)
David Dalton
2017-07-28 01:16:41 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
I am now divining (by perineum click divination, which is how I get my
answers from ALL and which I used to track the supposed activation sequence,
but which I have learned not to blindly believe) that this was another fake
activation sequence. However in any case I was just playing at it, and didn't
believe for sure that it would work, and during the period of supposed
activation my sleep, energy, and mood were all fine, as were my relations
with other people offline. But I still believe it was worthwhile for me to
make the attempt.