THE MYTH OF CHRISTIANITY: THE GREATEST HOAX EVER SOLD!!
Raymond Karczewski
2014-07-19 15:31:49 UTC
THE MYTH OF CHRISTIANITY: THE GREATEST HOAX EVER SOLD!!

By Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

Quite a statement, is it not? Are you offended by it?

At the very core of your being does it raise within you outrage and
bring with it the urge to violence?

Are you disturbed?

For all of you blind, Bible-thumping, verse-parroting Christian
believers, I ask you to watch your own reactions to your reading of
these symbols, these words, which, although satanic in nature, are
absolutely necessary for the purpose of communication.

You see (if you have any spiritual sight, any awareness left with
which to see), I am not going to play the SATANIC game of debate or
lecture with you. I am going to communicate to you the unadorned
TRUTH. I am going to cut through all the nonsense you have built up in
your blindly-believing intellect as defense mechanisms which ensure
your ignorance and, for some of you, your continued stupidity.

I shall not engage you at the peripheral level of entertainment. I
will not tell you stories, ply you with myths, stroke your egos, or
feed your need to escape from the life you are presently leading; the
life full of problems, unresolved problems, which arise at the very
core of your conditioned consciousness and, for most of you, have
become your limited level of awareness from birth to death.

I am not an expert you may lose yourself in and thus become a god to
you because you have relinquished your own God-Given Intelligence to
experts, as you have been made to doubt yourself, to denigrate
yourself, to enslave yourself through submission to authority.

Let us cut to the chase. You, millions of you, are IGNORAMUSES; for
you have been conditioned to respond, not unlike Pavlov's Dog, to
sounds and symbols, and do so predictably and habitually. You have
been CIVILIZED. Your state of awareness is constantly being tested by
life and, having been seduced by the SATANIC INTELLECT, you have been
found wanting. Some of you are merely ignorant, a great many of you
strive to be STUPID. The criteria which will prove what I say is true
is found in the adage -- "IF THE SHOE FITS, WEAR IT!"

IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY, both states of consciousness are merely
levels of limitation in a fragmented, unwhole, partial consciousness
that BELIEVES its own psychological projections to be ALL THERE IS. It
allows you to argue with each other as to who is right and who is
wrong. Who is good and who is bad. It creates division, strife, anger,
frustration. It results in exploitation and enslavement.

The experts, the rulemakers, the mythmakers, the moneymanagers take
the position of enslavers while you, the wealth producers, unwittingly
accept the position of slave. Ask yourself HOW DUMB IS THAT?

Yet that has been your plight in life. It is ALL YOU KNOW. It was
passed down to you by your civilized and societally corrupted parents
who were corrupted by their parents, and their parents by their
parents, to the very beginning of the family. ALL SATAN WORSHIPPERS --
ONE AND ALL.

In your prideful ignorance, you don't understand the forces which rule
you in life.

I WILL TELL YOU WHAT THEY ARE.

They are the Satanic forces of OPPOSITION which accompanies an unaware
life lost in SATANIC RULED THOUGHT. It is the source of your DIVISION,
separating you one from the other even though you all crave LOVE --
the oneness that manifests with a consciousness based in WHOLENESS,
HOLINESS, ONENESS, NONDUALISM, TRUTH!

I, this simple man of Truth, this Christ (yes Christ-Consciousness is
the true Estate of every man, woman and child reading this, but who
suffer from Self-imposed SATANIC AMNESIA) have been writing on the
Internet for 10 years conveying this simple message of GOD'S LAW --
TRUTH. It is a message that would bring PEACE ON EARTH TO MEN OF GOOD
WILL. But a cursory scan of the Google Archives and my link page at
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialchst.htm#LINKS will show the
vehement resistance to such simple truth, most of it by paid Satanic
disinformation agents employed to keep you dumbed down and easily
controlled by your SATANIC MASTERS.

STOP YOUR KNEE JERK PATTERN OF INTELLECTUAL INTERPRETATION FOR JUST
ONE MOMENT, AND PAY YOUR UNDIVIDED ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING SIMPLE
TRUTH (You will react, of that you can be sure; but what I am asking
you is to watch your own reactions to the following inarguable facts,
TRUTHS). Don't BELIEVE what I say. SEE THE TRUTH for yourself. Your
own spiritual teacher lies deeply within you, but it has been muted by
your loud and noisy SATANIC INTELLECT. QUIET the Intellect. Just
OBSERVE! That is all there is to it.

What did Biblical bigger than life personages such as MOSES, NOAH,
LOT, JESUS share that NONE of their contemporaries grasped?

THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE AND DIRECT -- TRUTH.

They tapped into GOD'S LAW, the NONDUALISTIC ESSENCE OF TRUTH that is
DIVINE INTELLIGENCE, SUPREME AWARENESS.

They were OUTSIDERS to the SATANIC civilizations they found themselves
in. They threatened the SATANIC ORDER OF THE INTELLECT.

Quite simply, they were SPIRITUAL ANARCHISTS.

They followed GOD'S LAW, NOT MAN'S LAW derived from SATANIC
rulemaking.

Each of them posed a THREAT to the SATANIC STATUS QUO of their time.

I, this simple man of Truth, have also brought to you the wisdom of
living as a SPIRITUAL ANARCHIST.

However, like them, I cannot convey intelligence to the ignorant. The
ignorance of civilized life must be seen for what it is and ended for
the Resurrection of the Divine Spirit of Intelligence to emerge within
consciousness.

Many of you IGNORAMUSES will blithely IGNORE this and characterize it
as so much WOO WOO, and in doing so you will ensure your continued
IGNORANCE until the SATANIC NEW WORLD ORDER uses you up as an
expendable slave and discards you.

Many of you will die, in revolution, disease, man-made floods,
earthquakes and hurricanes, imposed virus injections; and the NWO
shall meet their agenda of ridding the world of what they perceive as
USELESS EATERS. You shall meet your well-deserved sheeple fate with
wimpers and cries of anguish, just as your predecessors met their
demise in the time of MOSES, LOT, and NOAH.

Why will you meet such a fate? Because you have bought THE MYTH OF
CHRISTIANITY: THE GREATEST HOAX EVER SOLD!

"No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind,
including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the
SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
James
2014-07-20 16:25:54 UTC
Post by Raymond Karczewski
[...]
But if it has any stones in it, take them out first, then put on the
shoe.
Post by Raymond Karczewski
IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY, both states of consciousness are merely
levels of limitation in a fragmented, unwhole, partial consciousness
that BELIEVES its own psychological projections to be ALL THERE IS. It
allows you to argue with each other as to who is right and who is
wrong. Who is good and who is bad. It creates division, strife, anger,
frustration. It results in exploitation and enslavement.
The true religion goes by the Bible, such as at Mt 19:19,

"...Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." (KJV)

What if all people followed just that one command from Jesus? Would
that not end "division, strife, anger, frustration" and a heap of
other things?
Post by Raymond Karczewski
The experts, the rulemakers, the mythmakers, the moneymanagers take
the position of enslavers while you, the wealth producers, unwittingly
accept the position of slave. Ask yourself HOW DUMB IS THAT?
Yet that has been your plight in life. It is ALL YOU KNOW. It was
passed down to you by your civilized and societally corrupted parents
who were corrupted by their parents, and their parents by their
parents, to the very beginning of the family. ALL SATAN WORSHIPPERS --
ONE AND ALL.
Speak for yourself.
Post by Raymond Karczewski
In your prideful ignorance, you don't understand the forces which rule
you in life.
I WILL TELL YOU WHAT THEY ARE.
They are the Satanic forces of OPPOSITION which accompanies an unaware
life lost in SATANIC RULED THOUGHT. It is the source of your DIVISION,
separating you one from the other even though you all crave LOVE
May I suggest you stop taking whatever you are on. Then you may not be
so confused. :)
--
Post by Raymond Karczewski
the oneness that manifests with a consciousness based in WHOLENESS,
HOLINESS, ONENESS, NONDUALISM, TRUTH!
See directly above.

But below it gets even thicker, so I will stop it here.

Get well soon.

James
www.jw.org