mystic blocks lifted from my Baha'i readers
David Dalton
2020-07-11 03:54:33 UTC
Certain mystic blocks were supposedly lifted from any they (at least
one) were on in nstage3, which includes Baha'i and many more,
from 12:50 a.m. to 1:01 a.m. (0331 UTC) July 11, 2020.

nstage4, which includes Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists,
and non-religious (which I defined as atheists, agnostics, and
secular humanists) should be done tomorrow night (all others
have now been covered).

So my past readers on these groups should have been affected
by now, or if not will be in about 24 hours.
"That no one seemed to have the time to cherish what was given/Oh and I
would be the last to know and I would be the last to let it show" (S.McL.)
David Dalton
2020-07-13 00:37:30 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Certain mystic blocks were supposedly lifted from any they (at least
one) were on in nstage3, which includes Baha'i and many more,
from 12:50 a.m. to 1:01 a.m. (0331 UTC) July 11, 2020.
nstage4, which includes Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists,
and non-religious (which I defined as atheists, agnostics, and
secular humanists) should be done tomorrow night (all others
have now been covered).
So my past readers on these groups should have been affected
by now, or if not will be in about 24 hours.
Some more detail:

The previous post in this thread was partly fake---the lifting of
blocks was not done in stages. However as of 7:19 p.m. NDT
(2219 UTC/GMT) July 12, 2020 the blocks have supposedly
been lifted from all someones they were on. If this supposed
lifting of blocks proves fake as well, I will stop posting about
it but might not stop trying to bring it about.

I think at least one of my eight main deities (my top deity is God,
the all-governing someone) had in place five mystic blocks
on my past readers and others, including blocks on access,
propagation (including communication back to me), and
belief of my Salmon on the Thorns web page and related
writing (including material in the readers’ own traditions).

This may mean that some new information about past
avatar/buddha/messiah types similar to me might come
to light, and that some of my information might be relayed
to high level ordained individuals.