Martyrdom of the Bab/Founders
David Dalton
2023-07-09 03:19:55 UTC
Today (July 9, 2023) is the 173rd anniversary of the
Martyrdom of the Bab.

It is also Call of the Horizon Day.

I have begun another attempt at magickally instigating a new
age (but you could look at it as a complicated prayer in
which I have done much of the groundwork) and am reporting
on it on the thread "coverage stronger by belief" on
alt.religion.druid .

However I do not believe that Mohammed, Nanak, and the
Baha'u'llah were avatar types but that they were
Prophet/Guru/Missionary/Founder types like Abraham and Paul.

But I think that Muslims consider Jesus, Moses, and Jacob
to be important figures, and I think they were avatar types,
so Muslims will be covered by their popthrough hcp subs at
belief strength.

And Baha'i consider Krishna, Buddha, Zoroaster, Moses,
and Jesus to be important figures, and I think they
were avatar types, so Baha'i will be covered by
their popthrough hcp subs at belief strength.

Also deceased Founder types are capable of "rubber
stamping" individual healing circle prescriptions,
and those ordained to priest level or equivalent but
not higher are now capable of meditatively reading such
"rubber stamping" e.g. by Mohammed or the Baha'u'llah.
However note that the healing circle prescriptions
are now evolving and may not converge for a few
days, and the "rubber stamping" likewise may take
a little time.

But Baha'i have no priests, so the ones with confession
divination ability (capable of reading "rubber stamping"
and also what portion a given popthrough contributes
to a healing circle prescription) are the members of
Local Spiritual Assemblies as of 0219 UTC July 9, 2023,
not anyone who gains such status in the future.

Anyway, this is probably another Sisyphean moon rock
rolling attempt doomed to failure again.
"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)
David Dalton
2023-07-09 10:53:38 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Note that among assisted shaktipat recipients (a.s.r.), who
are all now secondary avatar types, I have included all
those who are minor good or better as defined by
Goddess who are ordained by human or humans to bishop
level or equivalent or higher. But Baha'i do not
have ordination. So it seems that members who
were minor good or better of the Universal House of Justice
and of National Spiritual Assemblies as of 0421 UTC May 10, 2023
(not any who gain such role in the future) are a.s.r.
Also, any Baha'i who was "ordained" by at least one of
my eight main deities as of then is an a.s.r. (that
does not require worship of the "ordainer[s]", many
atheists are so "ordained").

For Muslim readers, I define equivalent to bishop level
as the lowest level able to ordain to level[s] below
him or her.