Court of Appeals DENIES NSA's petition for rehearing
Freedom of Conscience
2010-12-31 18:59:07 UTC
Yesterday, the Court of Appeals of the Seventh Circuit denied the
Wilmette NSA's petition for rehearing. The NSA has 90 days to file a
petition for certiorari with the U.S. Supreme Court or the decision
will then become final.
http://www.truebahai.com/court_case.html
Jeffrey
No surprise. In my opinion, the putative nsa will file
with the US Supreme Court. Their exclusivism and fanaticism
prohibit any other action.

Baha'i Faith & 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
http://bahaifaith7thcircuitcourtofappeals.blogspot.com

Chicago Tribune. Baha'i rift. Baha'is upset with Orthodox Baha'i Faith
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2009-05-18/news/0905170216_1_orthodox-community-rift-jesus-and-muhammad

Comments posted to The Chicago Tribune Forum on one page:
http://www.fglaysher.com/bahaicensorship/Chicago_Tribune.html

Yahoo Group - ReformBahai
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ReformBahai

Baha'i Faith & Religious Freedom of Conscience
http://www.fglaysher.com/bahaicensorship
NUR
2011-01-01 11:15:21 UTC
Post by Freedom of Conscience
Yesterday, the Court of Appeals of the Seventh Circuit denied the
Wilmette NSA's petition for rehearing. The NSA has 90 days to file a
petition for certiorari with the U.S. Supreme Court or the decision
will then become final.
http://www.truebahai.com/court_case.html
Jeffrey
No surprise. In my opinion, the putative nsa will file
with the US Supreme Court. Their exclusivism and fanaticism
prohibit any other action.
And the USSC clerk will deny them a hearing....
Baha'i Faith & Religious Freedom of Consciencehttp://www.fglaysher.com/bahaicensorship