Extinction Reel message
David Dalton
2012-12-03 03:32:23 UTC
In November 2003 I had a judgment day wall in my mind that
led me (I don't have voices) to the following message:

Message: Unless we make major environmental changes very very
quickly our species will be rendered extinct before our
actions to that point or their projected continuing effects
beyond then can cause irreparable damage to all the other
species. That is we will not be rendered extinct by the
environmental changes but otherwise before said environmental
changes become (or project to become) too severe for other species.

Now I think that the source of the message was ALL,
who is all-powerful and the ultimate creator but is
not perfect and is not perfectly good. However I
could be wrong, the source could be something different.

My qualifications as a Messenger are outlined on my
Salmon on the Thorns web page.
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music
"Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
Warren Penn
2012-12-03 14:59:22 UTC
Great Powers must reduce third world population by 50% otherwise
planet doomed.
star
2012-12-03 22:29:05 UTC
Post by Warren Penn
Great Powers must reduce third world population by 50% otherwise
planet doomed.
Planet doom on horizon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_giant#The_Sun_as_a_red_giant

Move to Mars in order on menu.
David Dalton
2012-12-04 02:19:58 UTC
In article
Post by Warren Penn
Great Powers must reduce third world population by 50% otherwise
planet doomed.
There are three possibilities for my Message:

1. it could be true as is (but I don't know the time frame)
2. instead there could be a selective cull of the worst
environmental criminals, not the entire species
3. it could be false.

Right now I think it is probably false but I felt
obligated to pass it on in case it is true.
Linuxgal
2012-12-08 02:19:21 UTC
Post by Warren Penn
Great Powers must reduce third world population by 50% otherwise
planet doomed.
At least after the planet meets her doom, we'll hit that 50% reduction
target.
--
Halftime at Circvs Maximvs, and the Lions lead the Christians 326-0