The Curse of the "Hive Thinkers"
Raymond Karczewski
2013-08-07 21:19:46 UTC
The Curse of the "Hive Thinkers"

By: Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

Many wonder why people react so violently to my posts.

The reason is quite simple. When I speak to one, I speak to all other
likeminded people who identify with the focused individual. They see
the same qualities in them, and feel those qualities should not be
exposed for all to see the quality of Intelligence they hide behind
satanic masks.

Have you not heard the one about "SATAN IS LEGION?"

That is the nature of Hell on Earth indoctrinated into them by Satanic
Mind controllers. They have the mistaken idea that there is strength
in numbers. Hell, a Legions of Satanists cannot stand up to ONE
SIMPLE MAN OF TRUTH, One Christ.

It is that which I document on the Internet. One stupid, herd thinker
have false pride in belonging to a silly group of sheeple-people.

Hell, Isn't It?

"No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind,
including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the
SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/
http://leesarayjobs.com/
http://definespirituality.commissionfortress.com/
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
http://www.spntoday.com/
http://www.spntoday.com/main/

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

James
2013-08-09 16:51:21 UTC
Post by Raymond Karczewski
[...]
Yes there are those that make science their god. That doesn't mean
that science is wrong, it just means that they choose the proof of
science over the Bible and anything else.

But they fail to realize that the Bible also wants its readers to
"prove" whatever they can. 1 Th 5:21,

"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." (KJV)

The Bible does not promote credulity. It constantly wants people to
"reason" about things. (Ac 17:2,3)

Thus I don't see what certain people have against the Bible when the
Bible all along wants proof for things, as well as reasoning on it.
Are those things not virtues?

The problems with such ones is that they have a closed mind. If they
could just open their mind a millimeter, and at least see the
POSSIBILITY that such and such could be true. Then that would be a
start.

For some, they will never do that, and that is how they will go down
when this system ends. (here is where I usually get the name calling,
etc)
But hopefully, many will eventually accept the Bible as really being
from a Supreme Power.

James
John 4:23,24
www.jw.org
James
2013-11-28 18:42:40 UTC
Post by Raymond Karczewski
[...]
Seriously, are you on some kinds of meds?

James
John 4:23,24
www.jw.org