When Truth Is Introduced, SPARKS FLY!
Raymond Karczewski
2014-03-01 06:14:07 UTC
When Truth Is Introduced, SPARKS FLY!

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

Konstantine Dracoslayer Raymond Karczewski, I quickly went thru the
comments & saw a common theme: you are being rude in nearly every
reply u write! This is a 1st polite warning to cut it out, please

...Raymond Karczewski Konstantine, By your comments, It would appear
that ego stroking is required in order to communicate with others on
this forum, rather than just express directly the Truth hidden by
acceptable satanic conditioning.

I recognize my comments have a different energy to them than is
routinely expressed, but that is the nature of Truth in the process of
Awakening others to their True potential.

I guess you'll just have to do what you must do, but if you ban me,
you will merely sabotage the efforts of Mark Passio's mission to
awaken others. Mark Introduces seekers to a consciousness in a seminar
setting. One which lies beyond the limitations of an interacting,
conditioned Intellect while I actually set such energy focused on
satanic conditioned egos in motion via dialogue.

Lets just say I'm the workbook section of Mark's Introduction to a
new, holistic and Truthful consciousness. However, Once ignorance is
allowed free reign, you shall have silly twits taking over your forum.

Your Call. I don't abide by threats.

Konstantine Dracoslayer Raymond Karczewski...threats, shmeats dude.
it's simple: ur being an asshole in the comments & attempting to
explain it away by saying it's "similar to Passio's presentation
style". Mark is not a deliberate asshole, from what I've seen. You,
however, seem to even be PROUD of being so. Smh. And, when u say "I
dont respond to threats" it's a dead give away that u have a marked
inability to show remorse for bad behavior. Man up, dude: if ur wrong
and get called out on it, just admit it! Fighting it just proves ur
trapped in Ego

Raymond Karczewski By the way, to all On-lookers needing to acquire a
clear picture of the interaction which prompts konstantine to threaten
me with banning, check out the thread
"Re: Explaining Anarchy To An Average Person"

Konstantine Dracoslayer U just won't let up will you pal? Do u habe
ANY sense of wrond doing whatsoever?

Konstantine, a Christ, a simple man of Truth IS TRUTH. He speaks
Truth, He Lives Truth. Truth is Nondualistic therefore it cannot be
wrong, Nor DO HARM. The harm comes from within the dualistic Intellect
of the Satanically Conditioned who have yet to WAKE UP!

Konstantine Dracoslayer U've misunderstood me: I'm ALL for free
expression, etc. This group, which i started on a mere "hunch" has
become awesome beyond my wildest dreams and the great ppl in here &
the discussions that happen is just mindblowing! BUT, is it THAT hard
to to try and be a bit "nicer" in the comments?

Raymond Karczewski Konstantine, As a Christ I comport myself in Truth
and let the Devil Take the Hindmost. As you have seen, such Truth has
a Devastating effect upon Satanic Consciousness. See:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialchst.htm#CENSORED

"No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind,
including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the
SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/
http://leesarayjobs.com/
http://leesarayenterprises.com/definespirituality/
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
http://www.spntoday.com/
http://www.spntoday.com/main/
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

David Raleigh Arnold
2014-03-03 17:27:24 UTC
On Sat, 01 Mar 2014 06:14:07 GMT
Post by Raymond Karczewski
When Truth Is Introduced, SPARKS FLY!
Belief is not truth.

Please stop posting to a Buddhist group.