The Miracles of Doctor Dahesh: The Miracle-working Prophet of Lebanon
Darrick
2008-06-06 19:58:12 UTC
Read about the miracles of Dr. Dahesh:

http://www.angelfire.com/mo3/dahesh/Miracles.html

Dear Susan,

Have the followers of Dr. Dahesh disavowed me?

No.

The "Dahesh Society of America" is a creation of a man named Mario
Chakkour,
who is homosexual. His brother George Chakkour of France is a
prominent Daheshist.
When it was discovered Mario was homosexual, he was shunned
by the Apostle of Dr. Dahesh, Dr. Ghazi Brax, president of the
Daheshist Publishing
Company, as well as some other prominent Daheshists, who are not as
"enlightened" as you are
on the subject. Mario started "Daheshville" as a discussion board for
Daheshists and
those studying Daheshism. It was my idea.

Mario and I were friends, until I published, on that Board,
what Dr. Brax had to say about homosexuality, in one of his epistles
to me. Mario became
absolutely ENRAGED, and banned me from Daheshville, and, like you,
used Anti-Mormon
articles and claims to try to defame me with other Daheshists. Anti-
Mormons, of course, are among the most honest and trustworthy people
in the world today.

Well, Mario has a small group of fellow Daheshists, perhaps 5 or 6,
with whom he formed
last year "The Dahesh Society of America". Sounds official. But, none
of the other Companions of
Dr. Dahesh belong to this Society. It is simply Mario and other
Daheshists he can find that
feel the way he does about homosexuality (accepting). Certainly, Dr.
Ghazi Brax and most
of the other Companions of Dr. Dahesh are what you would call
"homophobic" and would not
be accepting of homosexual Daheshists; at least not practicing ones.
They are all Lebanese, and do not have a "live and let live"
philosophy. They see homosexuality as a great sin, and quite
disgusting.

So, to say that Daheshists "disavow" me is true, but you're talking
about 5 or 6 Daheshists
who are in league with Mario Chakkour.

Dr. Brax does not recognize "The Dahesh Society of America" as a valid
organization. It only has
5 or 6 members. It was created by Mario and a small group of
associates who are basically in "protest" of Dr. Ghazi Brax's
"homophobic" views. Dr. Dahesh gave Dr. Brax a blank piece of paper,
and an unseen hand wrote upon it, telling Dr. Brax to promote
Daheshism worldwide, and he has been doing this, since 1965.

Daheshists have no official organization to date. Mario founded "The
Dahesh Society of America" with a small group of Daheshist friends who
were inviting of homosexuals, but would "shun" anyone who did not
thinkas they do. Therefore, they shun me, but what do I care? I care
not. I'm glad they have their own organization, so they do not polute
the true Dahesh Mission when it is organized. When that will be, I
cannot say.

For "The Dahesh Society of America" to disavow me is like the "Reform
Baha'i Faith" disavowing you. It means nothing.

Mario has 57 people who are members of Daheshville, but most of them
are not even Daheshists, much less members of "The Dahesh Society of
America".
S***@aol.com
2008-06-07 17:33:57 UTC
To whom it may concern, the individual known as Darrick Troy Evenson
is not associated with, nor recognized in any way by members of the
Daheshist faith.

Furthermore, he has been banned from www.Daheshville.com.

Signed: The governing members of the Dahesh Society of America.
Darrick
2008-06-07 23:17:35 UTC
Once again:

"The Dahesh Society of America" was founded by Mario Chakkour, a
homosexual man, and his lover David Johnson. It consists, I believe,
of 5 or 6 members. It is NOT recognized by the Trustess of Dr. Dahesh,
one of whom is Dr. Ghazi Brax, president of the Daheshist Publishing
Company and Apostle of Dr. Dahesh. "The Dahesh Society of America" was
founded last year by Mario and David because of the anti-Gay epistles
of Dr. Ghazi Braz, the Apostle of Daheshism.
D***@yahoo.fr
2008-07-21 15:47:39 UTC
Let's see... Unfounded and malicious attack on Mario Chakkour who
exposed your racist views (which are totally incompatible with
Daheshism): http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/pro-israel-white-separatism-97006.html?t=97006

Versus...

The truth, which is all there, untouched and unaltered, at
Daheshville.com: Anyone who studies your posts will soon come to the
conclusion that were were banned —NOT for having threatened Mario
Chakkour's life in an email— but, for having later returned to
Daheshville and began to spread your Racist and Bigoted views.

And, anyone reading Chakkour's messages on Daheshville, will clearly
see that he was not defending *homosexuality* but rather the social
and human rights and freedoms of gays and lesbians.

All that aside, you use the "Trustees" as a point of reference, yet,
you yourself have attacked them by potentially making them a target by
extremists.

Plus, you proudly feature the Dahesh Society of America Logo (as well
as the Daheshville.com link, and a plethora of images you've given
yourself the right to *borrow* in order to build your web site, which
is nothing more than a distortion of Daheshism.

In fact, one wonders if your aim is to destroy Daheshism...
r***@gmail.com
America".
r***@gmail.com