Is Duck Dynasty for Real?
Raymond Karczewski
2014-01-01 08:11:20 UTC
Is Duck Dynasty for Real?

I suppose the jury is still out. My personal observation leaves me to
suspect it's all an attempt to misdirect public attention away from
paying attention to what is REALLY going on in our country.

I have posted my last three messages of great importance to Human
Consciousness to their site, BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE PUBLIC ATTENTION IS
FOCUSED UPON. The messages are taken down as soon as I put them up.
How Christian of them.

"No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind,
including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the
SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/
http://leesarayjobs.com/
http://definespirituality.commissionfortress.com/
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
http://www.spntoday.com/
http://www.spntoday.com/main/
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Steve Hayes
2014-01-01 10:19:09 UTC
Post by Raymond Karczewski
Is Duck Dynasty for Real?
I suppose the jury is still out. My personal observation leaves me to
suspect it's all an attempt to misdirect public attention away from
paying attention to what is REALLY going on in our country.
Apparently not.

Though some of the main characters in them look like monks, apparently they
are not.

See here:

http://ondermynende.wordpress.com/2013/12/28/cultural-pitfalls/
--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com

For information about why crossposting is (usually) good, and multiposting (nearly always) bad, see: