The First Seal (Still in progress)
LionOfJudah
2015-02-02 17:37:47 UTC
King James 2000 Bible
1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven, the Father,
the Word, and the Holy Spirit: and these three are one.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (same verse as above)
1 John 5:7 And The Spirit testifies because The Spirit is the truth.

Love begets the faith in good possibilities only

Although I strive for accuracy with words the overall Spirit of the
message of eternal salvation for all is always greater than the letter

I believe The First Seal will still be in progress until all living
beings believe in Jesus Christ glorified in the Eternal Heavenly Father
of the All-In-One-God-to-be who is the One True God aka God

http://tinyurl.com/EternalBuddhaFather

These things say the Faithful(Alpha) and True(Omega) witness of Jesus

Weymouth New Testament
Revelation 22:10 "Make no secret," he added, "of the meaning of the
predictions contained herein; for the time for their fulfillment is now
close at hand.

Always carry the boundless love of Shakyamuni Buddha in the heart
Always carry the boundless love of Jesus Christ in the heart
Always carry the boundless love of humanity’s real heroes in the heart
Always carry the boundless love for humanity in the heart
Be egoless simply by not trying to see ego in others
In the eyes of the One True God all people are special
Heaven’s angels are always more loving of us and always more peaceful
Heaven’s angels are always more beautiful until beautiful enough in the
eyes of the beholder
Heaven’s angels are always more joyful living in the presence of God
Jesus Christ is the Lord God omnipotent King of Our Father in Heaven

Be bold and courageous as the LionOfJudah is; the heart of the
All-In-One-God-to-be

I and *my* Father are one.
(King James Bible chosen from http://biblehub.com/john/10-30.htm and
specifically testified by LionOfJudah the Spirit of God)

A loving mother is always in our hearts and always more loving of us

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Revelation 12:1 And a great sign appeared in Heaven: a woman who was
wearing the Sun, and the Moon was under her feet, and a crown of 12
stars on her head;

Weymouth New Testament
Matthew 23:9 And call no one on earth your Father, for One alone is your
Father--the Heavenly Father.

(International Standard Version)
John 21:20 Peter turned around and noticed *the disciple whom Jesus kept
loving* following them. He was the one who had put his head on Jesus'
chest at the supper and had asked, "Lord, who is the one who is going to
betray you?"
21 When Peter saw him, he said, "Lord, what about him?"
22 Jesus told him, "If it's my will for *him to remain until I come
back*, how does that concern you? You must keep following me!"
23 So the rumor spread among the brothers that this disciple wasn't
going to die. Yet Jesus didn't say to Peter that he wasn't going to die,
but, "If it's my will for him to remain until I come back, how does that
concern you?"

It may be helpful in understanding the special bond of friendship
between Jesus and John that carries with it real history to also
consider the similar bond of friendship between Sariuptta and Ananda:

http://tinyurl.com/ClosestFriends

The inseparable, miraculous power of *true friendship* which carries
with it real history and the unstoppable reconciling of the Holy Spirit
that proceeds from the Father dwelling within both Christ in Heaven and
John on earth ultimately overcomes the seemingly impossible paradox of
the eternal marriage of Heaven and earth.

(Aramaic Bible in Plain English)
Revelation 21:2 And I [John] saw The Holy City, New Jerusalem,
descending from Heaven from beside God, prepared like a bride adorned
for her husband.

(King James Bible)
John 1:29 The next day *John seeth Jesus coming unto him*, and saith,
Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world!

Revelation 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I
heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying,
Come and see.

http://tinyurl.com/Siddhartha-Bow

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the
Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Spirit of Christ glorified in the Eternal Heavenly Father of the
All-In-One-God-to-be prepare my path

Revelation 6:2 I looked up and saw a white horse standing there. Its
rider carried a bow, and a crown was placed on his head. He rode out to
win many battles and gain the victory.

The "Faithful and True" Spirit-rider on the white horse treads the path
of the All-In-One-God-to-be

His Bow is the "The Miracle of The Word" and His Arrow of Light is "The
Insightfulness of God"

Young's Literal Translation
John 15:5 [Jesus Christ said] I am the vine, ye the branches; he who is
remaining in me, and I in him, this one doth bear much fruit, because
apart from me ye are not able to do anything;

The commandments of the One universal law of Lord Shakyamuni Buddha:

May all beings be enlightened, and know that for all beings to be freed
from suffering all beings must also be opposed to all suffering to then
beget the Spirit of anti-suffering.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Matthew 19:16 And behold one came and said to him: Good master, what
good shall I do that I may have life everlasting?
17 Who said to him: Why asketh thou me concerning good? One is good,
God. But if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Young's Literal Translation
Matthew 5:45 That ye may be sons of your Father in the heavens, because
His sun He doth cause to rise on evil and good, and He doth send rain on
righteous and unrighteous. 48 Ye shall therefore be perfect, as your
Father who is in the heavens is perfect.

New International Version
Revelation 20:10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the
lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been
thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

King James Bible
Romans 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might
have mercy upon all.

1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by
wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to
save them that believe.

The Spirit of God declared that the devil, the false prophet and the
beast can now manifest their meanings only as harmless words which were
always truly intended to serve their original purpose of one day
teaching everyone, that God is the One whose anti-sorrowful mercy is
always victorious

GOD'S WORD Translation
Psalm 89:2 I said, "Your mercy will last forever. Your faithfulness
stands firm in the heavens."

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Psalm 136:26 Give thanks to God who is in Heaven, for his mercies are to
eternity.

New Living Translation
1 Corinthians 13:8 Prophecy and speaking in unknown languages and
special knowledge will become useless. But love will last forever!

The Spirit of Jesus Christ is *always greater* in the hearts of true love

(Weymouth New Testament)
Revelation 19:14 The armies in Heaven followed Him--mounted on white
horses and clothed in fine linen, white and spotless.

http://www.bartleby.com/142/208.html

The heart of The Living One - God - burns within humanity the darkest
night awaiting the time when the two rival nations of Heaven and earth
collide

(New International Version)
Luke 24:32 They asked each other, "Were not our hearts burning within us
while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?"

Proverbs 3:13 Joyful is the person who finds wisdom, the one who gains
understanding.
14 For wisdom is more profitable than silver, and her wages are better
than gold.
15 Wisdom is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare
with her.
16 She offers you long life in her right hand, and riches and honor in
her left.
17 She will guide you on delightful paths; all her ways are satisfying.
18 Wisdom is a tree of life to those who embrace her; happy are those
who hold her tightly.

www.tinyurl.com/SeventhTrumpet

---
The final Truth is Unity