The Second Coming of Christ v Corrupt JOSEPHINE COUNTY OREGON DISTRICT ATTORNEY STEPHEN D. CAMPBELL
Raymond Karczewski
2013-10-07 20:37:09 UTC
The Second Coming of Christ v Corrupt JOSEPHINE COUNTY OREGON
DISTRICT ATTORNEY STEPHEN D. CAMPBELL

By: Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

The Second Coming of Christ v Corrupt JOSEPHINE COUNTY OREGON
DISTRICT ATTORNEY STEPHEN D. CAMPBELL

DISTRICT ATTORNEY STEPHEN CAMPBELL
JOSEPHINE COUNTY
500 nw 6th Street,
Grants Pass OR,97526,
(541) 474-5200,
***@co.josephine.or.us

To all Patriotic and Sovereign Americans:

The following is a solution to return our Country back into the hands
of the Sovereign People where it properly belongs.

First, some things must be understood. Each and every one of you
reading this is a victim of Political, Religious, and Media mind
Control. Every one of You! As such your world mind set has been
drummed into you everyday of your life to mold you into the behavior
desired by the controlling elite. You think as an American, a Russian,
a German, etc. You view the world as a Christian, a buddhist, or
countless other cults which bind you to limited, particular, parochial
organized beliefs. That is how you and yours are, and have been
controlled by a Satanic System of beliefs, all your lives.

I am going to break that satanic hypnotic spell here and now for those
of you who wish to change your lives and have the "eyes to see and
ears to hear". Watch your own reactions to what I say, for that will
be the sole determinant of its truth. It will tell you who you truly
are, NOT what you think you are.

Here in America, there are two "yous". The Living, Breathing, Flesh
and Blood, Sentient, Natural Man or woman, the creators of government
and the Dead Concept of "You" called the Juristic Person, created by
Government via your Birth Certification application applied for by
ONE's mother at the time of Birth, and the institution which looks
upon you as their creation, their slave. Clearly two separate
entities exist, The Living "YOU" and the Dead Concept of "you" whose
name is spelled in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.

The Government, the Creator of the Conceptual "you" HAS JURISDICTION
only over the conceptual ("strawman") Juristic Person. That is the
ONLY person over whom the Government has Jurisdiction over unless the
Living man (YOU) consents and contracts with the government to be
subjects of the corporation, or does not rebut their relationship with
the Juristic Person. When that happens, you become subject to the
private Corporation which calls itself Government, (but which is not
True Government, but a private entity masquerading as such) and you
are then subject to all rules, regulations, and legislations of the
corporation. In other words, you forfeit all rights, and they own
you. Such a fictitious entity is thus referred to as a "Person" in all
codes called Penal Code, Vehicle Code, Business Code, etc. Never will
you find in these private code books, the words Man or Woman, a
living, breathing, Flesh-and-Blood entity.

Even if you do not consent to such relationship with government, until
the birth certification is rebutted and/or you remove yourselves
through rescinding such voluntary 14th Amendment status, you are
assumed by the government to be linked as one with the Juristic
Person, even though it is contrary to the Law.

See:CRUDEN v NEALE: Corporate administrative rules, regulations,
and legislation do not apply to non-corporate natural people who stand
in Common Law and in full legal capacity as one of the sovereign
people. The law states: "There, every man is independent of all laws,
except those prescribed by nature. He is not bound by any
institutions formed by his fellowmen without his consent." CRUDEN v
NEALE, 2 N.C. 338 (1796) 2 S.E. 70.

There is where the loss of Unalienable Rights of the American People
Begin. They lose their God Given, Unalienable Rights, granted us by
God through their own consent, even though most are UNAWARE OF IT and
are taken advantage of through such deceptive Satanic, lawyerly
trickery in their manipulation of language.

Many of you may be aware of my name as being common law copyrighted. I
have clearly demarcated and established the Living Man from the Dead
Juristic Man, separating the two.

Thus begins my Eleven year standdown of the Oregon Government and
Courts who threw their entire powers and weight of Tyranny against a
single man who brought the Oregon Courts to its knees when he simply
Challenged the dead, fictional courts, the creation of the Sovereign
People of America to prove its Jurisdiction in writing, over a LIVING,
BREATHING, FLESH-AND-BLOOD, SENTIENT NATURAL MAN. They could not,
they have not, they will not. Otherwise their satanically built
"House of Cards" would come tumbling down.

The original charge a rather innocent Hi-beam violation, no license in
possession, followed by my attempt to hold my public officials
accountable for their criminal actions via UCC Financing
Statements/liens.

Before I go any further into the false arrest, false imprisonment,
kidnapping for ransom, Grand Theft Auto and a host of government
Malfeasance by men and women hired by we the Sovereign People. Let me
give you the Law, which government breaks every day with impunity.

The 10 Foundational Maxims of Commerce

By Raymond Karczewski©

1. A workman is worthy of his hire.

2. All are equal under the law (both moral and natural law).

3. In commerce truth is sovereign.

4. Truth is expressed by means of an affidavit.

5. An unrebutted affidavit stands as the truth in commerce.

6. An unrebutted affidavit becomes the judgment in commerce.

7. A matter must be expressed to be resolved.

8. He who leaves the field of battle first loses by default.

9. Sacrifice is the measure of credibility (if one has neither been
damaged nor incurred a risk, and is unwilling to swear an affidavit --
i.e., "true, correct, and complete," the commercial equivalent of, "
the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth" -- on his
unlimited commercial liability for the veracity of his statements and
the legitimacy of his action, he has no credibility, and therefore no
basis for asserting claims/charges or claiming authority).

10. A lien or claim can be satisfied only through rebuttal by
counteraffidavit point-for-point, resolution by jury, or payment.

and:

The 23 Questions of Jurisdiction
1. PROOF OF CLAIM on how the Oregon Constitution operates
upon me, Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a living breathing,
flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person, the private
man.
2. PROOF OF CLAIM on how the State statutes by and through
the Oregon Legislature and the DMV operate upon me,
Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a living breathing,
flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person, the private
man.
3. PROOF OF CLAIM that the name appearing on the charging
instrument, in capital letters; RAYMOND RONALD
KARCZEWSKI, is not a corporate fiction, but is the name
of the living, breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient,
natural person, the private man in his private capacity.
4. PROOF OF CLAIM that the Oregon Revised Statutes (ORS)
describe any other class of license other than for
commerce or for commercial trade, occupation or
profession.
Constitution of Oregon – 2001 Edition Article 1, Section 1
5. PROOF OF CLAIM that this private man is specifically
named in the Oregon State Statutes and more specifically
ORS cites as applied in this matter. (See the PEOPLE v.
HERKIMER, 15 Am Dec 379, 4 Cowen (N.Y. 345, 348 (1825)
Constitution of Oregon – 2001 Edition Article 1, Section 1
6. PROOF OF CLAIM that the STATE OF OREGON, in its
Corporate capacity, has Jurisdiction over this living,
breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural
person/private man, the Secured Party, Raymond Ronald
Karczewski© in his private capacity unless consented to,
and/or contracted for, by that natural person/private
man.
Constitution of Oregon – 2001 Edition Article 1, Section 1
7. PROOF OF CLAIM that the COUNTY OF JOSEPHINE, in its
Corporate capacity, has Jurisdiction over this living,
breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural
person/private man, the Secured Party, Raymond Ronald
Karczewski© in his private capacity unless consented to,
and/or contracted for, by that natural person/private
man.
Constitution of Oregon -- ARTICLE XV MISCELLANEOUS 3.
Oaths of office
8. PROOF OF CLAIM that all "Officers of the Court," which
include members of the JOSEPHINE COUNTY DISTRICT
ATTORNEY'S staff, are under oath of office to support and
defend both U.S. and OREGON Constitutions.
Constitution of Oregon -- ARTICLE XV MISCELLANEOUS 3.
Oaths of office
9. PROOF OF CLAIM that Deputies and/or Jail Staff, in their
capacity as Agents for the CORPORATE JOSEPHINE COUNTY
SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT, are bound by their oath of office
to support and defend, both U.S. and OREGON Constitutions
Constitution of Oregon – 2001 Edition Article 1, Section 1
10. PROOF OF CLAIM that the CIRCUIT COURT OF THE STATE OF
OREGON FOR JOSEPHINE COUNTY, in its Corporate capacity,
has Jurisdiction over this living, breathing,
flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person/private man,
the Secured Party, Raymond Ronald Karczewski© in his
private capacity unless consented to, and/or contracted
for, by that natural person/private man.
Constitution of Oregon – 2001 Edition Article 1, Section 1
11. PROOF OF CLAIM of the existence of the liability and
how it was created.
Constitution of Oregon – 2001 Edition Article 1, Section 1
12. PROOF OF CLAIM of what 'state' the liability came from,
the de jure state ('The State') or the de-facto state
('This State'), a mere corporation.
13. PROOF OF CLAIM that the State of Oregon DEPARTMENT OF
TRANSPORTATION, DMV, through its Administrative Drivers
Licensing process, has Jurisdiction over this living,
breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural
person/private man, the Secured Party, Raymond Ronald
Karczewski© in his private capacity unless consented to,
and/or contracted for, by that natural person/private
man.
14. PROOF OF CLAIM that in my private capacity, that I,
Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a living breathing,
flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person, the private
man is subject to Class A, B, and C commercial driver
license. (see ORS 807.031)
15. PROOF OF CLAIM that the State of Oregon via the DMV sells
any other ‘driver’ license.
16. PROOF OF CLAIM that the Motor Vehicle code does not
operate upon all ‘drivers’ of ‘all’ vehicles owned or
operated by ‘the United States,’ ‘this state,’ ‘or any
county,’ ‘city,’ ‘district,’ ‘or any other political
subdivision of this state’ … and thus operates upon this
private man. (see ORS 801.020)
17. PROOF OF CLAIM that my ‘private vehicle is not a
‘recreational’ vehicle that is operated solely for
personal (private) use. (see ORS 801.208)
18. PROOF OF CLAIM that my ‘private vehicle is used for the
transportation of persons for compensation or profit, or
designed or used primarily for the transportation of
property (for hire). (see ORS 801.210)
19. PROOF OF CLAIM that Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a living
breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person, the
private man was a licensee at the time of the ‘stop’ to
subject himself to the motor vehicle code by agreement
and as a signatory. (see Vehicle Traffic Law, 1974 Rev
Ed., page 238, 239)
20. PROOF OF CLAIM that, “In view of this rule a statutory
provision that the supervision officials “may” exempt
such persons when the transportation is not on a
commercial basis means that they “must” exempt them,
generally applies in this matter (State v. Johnson, 243
P. 1073; 60 C.J.S. section 94 pg 581)
21. PROOF OF CLAIM that Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a living
breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person, the
private man does not have the right in light of ORS
801.305.
22. PROOF OF CLAIM that the ‘entity’ bringing forth this
claim can testify on the witness-stand of the same and
bring all relevant evidence.
23. PROOF OF CLAIM that the prosecutor, as an agent of the
State, has established a ‘liability bond’ in this action
to indemnify Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a living
breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person, the
private man in the event of any damnification.

These are Maxims of Law and Questions of Jurisdiction which TRUMP all
corporate rules which call themselves law. The government by law is
merely another "person", a fictional entity and is equal to all other
fictional persons. However, the fictional government is not equal to
the Living Man, its Creator. They're rules ALL APPLY to the JURISTIC
PERSON ONLY. Although I, this living man was kidnapped and held
hostage for ransom (fines, court costs, etc) for 128 days, 121 days in
Solitary confinement and 7 days in general jail population awaiting
two trials. I had launched two jail protest hunger stikes amounting to
55 days which left my body weakened and near death according to the
Jail Nurse, when the Juristic person was found guilty in both trials,
when it came time for sentencing, I REFUSED to accept the courts
"contract offer of sentencing" as the courts had not PROVEN
JURISDICTION over this living man. Days later, I was thrown out of
the jail, with NO CHARGES hanging over the head of this Living Man. I
had called courts CRIMINAL BLUFF.

To this day, I continue to do the very same things for which I was
originally arrested and incarcerated, but the JOSEPHINE COUNTY
SHERIFF'S OFFICE, AND THE STATE POLICE WILL NOT ARREST ME NOW, AND
TAKE ME, THE LIVING MAN BEFORE THE COURTS. What they now do is
CONFISCATE MY CAR on the basis of faulty computer information
concerning the JURISTIC PERSON erroneous charge of "Driving while
Suspended," despite the truth of its possibility. All this to the tune
of Thousands of Dollars to recover my stolen property. You see, in
1999, I rescinded my Oregon Driver License and claimed my right to
Travel on the Public Roadways without seeking permission of my Servant
Government, ie, Driver License. Despite that documented fact, the
Soul-less, Robotic compartmentalized system which defies
accountability has declared a license which did not exist to be
SUSPENDED. It must be noted that aside from the first forcible Arrest,
I had never again appeared in a court of Law, and Nor have I spent a
single cent in fines, court costs etc.

The Law Enforcement agencies and the courts of OREGON and other states
in our country are engaged in a MULTI-BILLION Dollar "Driver license"
Scam, and that is the issue behind my stand. One has the Right to
Travel freely on the roadways if one IS NOT engaged in Commerce while
doing so. This has been upheld by Constitutional decisions, but is
IGNORED by Law Enforcement who see this as a REVENUE GATHERING DEVICE
when their other sources of revenue have dried up.

My Latest Victimization of a Crime committed against this Living Man:

OREGON STATE POLICE DECLARES WAR ON OREGON TRAVELLERS
http://www.arkenterprises.com/ospwar.html

OREGON STATE POLICE DECLARES WAR ON OREGON TRAVELERS PART II
http://www.arkenterprises.com/ospwarII.html#POLICE

I have learned in the last 11 years that the LAW BE DAMNED as far as
our police, courts and JOSEPHINE COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY, STEPHEN D.
CAMPBELL are concerned. THEY DO NOT FOLLOW THEIR OWN LAW. The tyranny
that has grown up in America recently can be traced to such
INSTITUTIONAL INDIFFERENCE TO THE LAW.

In the last 11 years since this issue of PIRACY ON THE HIGHWAYS began,
I have sent paperwork to the courts, and affidavits requiring Proof of
Claim for the actions taken by law enforcement prior to the court
date. All such proofs of claim were defaulted. When one looks at the
10 Maxims of Law, They will see Why I am not being arrested for my
actions, for the courts would be faced with answering questions they
cannot answer without fear of the entire system crumbling under the
weight of its criminal involvement and corruption.

It is clear the system can readily bury the truth when brought up by
one man, but it cannot defeat large numbers if public outcry. I
recognize most of you are scared with the fear tactics, brutality, and
shootings going on. You must UNDERSTAND that you are allowing it all
to happen with your "silent consent."

Rise up. Take Control of your lives. Demand OREGON DISTRICT ATTORNEY
STEPHEN D. CAMPBELL to File Criminal Charges against OREGON TROOPER
TANYA HENDERSON. It time we hold our judges and public officials
accountable for the criminal behavior and corruption. Lets get them
out of office and put them behind bars where they belong.

Phone, mail, and email DA CAMPBELL and let him know the NATION IS
WATCHING. (PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ABOVE)

The Second Coming of Christ is not the return of some Imaginary
Savior, It is the Return of Truth to ones Consciousness. For those of
you who demand proof of what I have said in this communication, I
offer the following interchanges with JOCO government and their
defaults which stand as Truth and Judgment in Commercial Law, the law
that trumps minor corporate policies outlined in the 10 Maxims of Law.

TORT CLAIM: Disruption of Corruption In Josephine County Oregon
http://www.arkenterprises.com/tortjoco.html
THE FACE OF TYRANNY
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch82.html#FACE
Criminal Behavior by Josephine County Sheriff'sDeputies
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch64.htm#Deputies
BRING THE REAL CRIMINALS TO JUSTICE!!
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch66.html#JUSTICE
WHEN PRIVATE GOVERNMENT POLICIES TRUMP INTERNATIONAL LAW
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch84.html#POLICIES
WHEN RIGHTS ARE DECLARED TO BE CRIMES !!
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch84.html#CRIMES
WHEN PRIVATE GOVERNMENT POLICIES TRUMP INTERNATIONAL LAW PART II
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch84.html#GOVERNMENT
AMERICANS, TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY -- HERE'S HOW!!!
http://www.arkenterprises.com/country.html
Status Report of Criminal Investigation into Charges Lodged Against
Josephine County Oregon Sheriff's Deputies
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch68.html#Status
END GOVERNMENT TERRORISM: CHANGE YOUR LEGAL STATUS
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch160.html#TERRORISM
ATTENTION FBI: I ACCUSE!!
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch162.html#ACCUSE
Affidavit of Acceptance of Oath of Office and Demand for
Investigation/Proof of Jurisdiction
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch158.html#Oath
AMERICA AWAKEN TO JUDICIAL CORRUPTION: The Question of Sovereignty is
Answered by an Appeals Lawyer
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch169.html#AWAKEN
STATUS OF JOSEPHINE COUNTY TORT CLAIM
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch79.html#STATUS
STATUS OF JOSEPHINE COUNTY TORT CLAIM
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch78.html#STATUS
RESULT OF MY TELEPHONE CALL TO MICHAEL B. BAIRD, CLAIMS MANAGER
REGARDING LETTER DATED JULY 31, 2003
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch82.html#RESULT
LETTER TO SUPREME COURT
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch91.html#SUPREME
WHY THE UCC FILING? --- THE ENSLAVEMENT OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BY
LAWYERS: http://www.arkenterprises.com/enslave.html

More Defaults and Criminal Conspiracies outlined

Judge THOMAS M. HULL INVOICE: March 17, 2010
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch329.html#INVOICE
JOSEPHINE COUNTY OREGON JUDGE HULL AND SHERIFF GILBERTSON: Get them
the HELL OUT OF OFFICE!
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch329.html#HULL
Criminal Conspiracy and Racketeering committed by JOSEPHINE COUNTY
OREGON law enforcement officials and Judges.
http://www.arkenterprises.com/jocorack.html
JOSEPHINE COUNTY Sheriff Gil Gilbertson: Man of Integrity or
Scoundrel? http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch319.html#Scoundrel
History of Josephine County Sheriff GIL GILBERTSON's Criminal
Behavior, Malfeasance of Office, Commercial Defaults, and Breach of
Oath of Office. http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch319.html#History
The Christ and The Sheriff: Affidavit of Immunity
http://www.arkenterprises.com/gunsgilb.html#Immunity
The Impotence of Oregon Judges who Confuse Public Policy for Law.
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch310.html#Impotence
OREGON HAVE KILLED MY WIFE!!
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch311.html#Killed
JOSEPHINE COUNTY RECORDER ART HARVEY'S STATEMENT WHEN IT COMES TO
FILING A LEGAL DOCUMENT: "We've Got No Place To Put It.
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch308.html#ART
Attention Any Member of the Josephine County Grand Jury, I AM STILL
TRYING TO REACH YOU!
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch299.html#Member
KATE BROWN: OREGON SECRETARY OF STATE, SHOW CAUSE OR RESTORE UCC
LIENS. http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch296.html#LIENS
Josephine County Oregon Sheriff Gil Gilbertson's Breach of Oath of
Office, and Unlawful County Obstruction, Delay and Coverup By County
Risk Manager http://www.arkenterprises.com/oathdela.html
Second Request for DISPOSITION of Claim Made Upon Sheriff Gilbertsons
Insurance Bond for Breach of Oath of Office.
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch289.html#Second
Claim Made Upon JOSEPHINE COUNTY OREGON Sheriff GIL GILBERTSON's
Bond/Insurance Liability for Violation of Oath of Office--DISPOSITION?

http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch288.html#Claim
Sheriff GIL GILBERTSON JOSEPHINE COUNTY OREGON: INVOICE For Damages
Done. http://www.arkenterprises.com/uccinvgg.html
Claim Made Upon JOSEPHINE COUNTY OREGON Sheriff GIL GILBERTSON's
Bond/Insurance Liability for Violation of Oath of Office.
http://www.arkenterprises.com/oathclm1.html
JOSEPHINE COUNTY OREGON SHERIFF GIL GILBERTSON OATH OF OFFICE, The
Buck Stops with You!
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch288.html#GILBERTSON
Josephine County Oregon Sheriff Candidates Night: The Fix is in!
http://www.arkenterprises.com/oathaffi.html
Acceptance Oath of Office/Affidavit and Demand for Proof of Claim
http://www.arkenterprises.com/oathgilb.html
Acceptance of Oath of Office: Sheriff GIL GILBERTSON, JOSEPHINE COUNTY
OREGON http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch287.html#Oath
JOSEPHINE COUNTY CLERKS Office Strikes Again: An Example of where your
Tax Money is Going!!
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch287.html#Strikes
WHEN HIGH OREGON OFFICIALS COMMIT CRIMES!! Criminal Removal of Liens
by OREGON SECRETARY OF STATE BILL BRADBURY.
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch287.html#OFFICIALS
Another Day in Josephine County Courthouse: Another Runaround by
Courthouse Employees.
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch284.html#Runaround
Complaint of Criminal Behavior by Josephine County Sheriff's Deputies.
http://www.arkenterprises.com/rarey.html#Complaint
JOSEPHINE COUNTY Sheriff's Department; Piracy on Private Property.
http://www.arkenterprises.com/pirajoco.html
A Sovereign Man Tells Judge: "What's Good for the Goose is Good for
the Gander" -- "DEFAULT TAKEN, DUE TODAY!"
http://www.arkenterprises.com/hull6.html
I, Raymond Ronald Karczewski© Demand You STEPHEN D. CAMPBELL,
JOSEPHINE COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY File Charges on OREGON STATE
Troopers "WALKER" and "TRAVIS LEE" For Theft and Piracy.
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch258.html#Karczewski
Oregon State Police Policies Mix Accident Investigation with Piracy On
The Highways http://www.arkenterprises.com/accpirac.html#Piracy
Josephine County Sheriff's Deputies Committing Piracy on JOSEPHINE
COUNTY Highways. http://www.arkenterprises.com/piracy.html
Josephine County Sheriff's Deputy Michael S. Burke Fired for Repeated
Excessive Force: District Attorney Stephen D. Campbell Refuses to
Prosecute http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch242.html#Fired
Josephine County's Insurance Carrier Attempts to Kiss Off Multimillion
Dollar Commercial Judgment Claim !
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch234.html#Kiss
Josephine County Blocks Raymond Karczewski's Emails. Is this any way
for Government to Conduct Business?
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch233.html#Blocks
Criminal Complaint Charging, Oregon State Police, Josephine County
Sheriff, Josephine County Court Trial Administrator and Grants Pass
Police Department policy makers with crimes of Conspiracy to commit,
Piracy, Robbery, Theft by Extortion, and criminal coverups
http://www.arkenterprises.com/gpcrmcom.html#Criminal
OREGON STATE POLICE: COMMITTING PIRACY ON JOSEPHINE COUNTY ROADS.
http://www.arkenterprises.com/gptrafsp.html
OREGON STATE POLICE: Notice of Unlawful Impoundment -- Request
Reimbursement http://www.arkenterprises.com/gptrafs2.html
ANOTHER TWO MILLION DOLLAR TRAFFIC STOP
http://www.arkenterprises.com/gptraff2.html
The Two Million Dollar Traffic Stop
http://www.arkenterprises.com/gptraff.html

There you have it Folks. This is what one man has gone through for
the last 11 years. What One man can do unsupported, YOU TOO can do.
This tyranny has only escalated, while the American people are being
groomed for Martial Law, when the government declares open War on the
American People.

There is NO NEED for a bloody Revolution to take our country back.
Through such multiple DEFAULTS the government has defeated itself.

Their only option left is to control an awakening public via the Gun
while taking away the guns owned by a defenseless public. That is
what they have used on me when stealing my private automobiles and and
other travel conveyances and refusing to follow their own laws and
answer the questions of JURISDICTION. I hope you will forgive the
lengthiness of this article, But I had to show you the lengths that
Oregon Courts, Law Enforcement and Government would defraud the public
and go to in avoiding answering the simple question which would free
all Slaves to the System.

Let us begin by Prosecuting these offenders, and if District Attorney
STEPHEN D. CAMPBELL refuses to do so, REMOVE HIM FROM OFFICE AND
PROSECUTE HIM. Contact information of CAMPBELL is listed above.

"No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind,
including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the
SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/
http://leesarayjobs.com/
http://definespirituality.commissionfortress.com/
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
http://www.spntoday.com/
http://www.spntoday.com/main/
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Raymond Karczewski
2013-10-10 12:46:41 UTC
RE: The Second Coming of Christ v Corrupt JOSEPHINE COUNTY OREGON
DISTRICT ATTORNEY STEPHEN D. CAMPBELL

Paul Richard wrote:

Raymond Karczewski wrote:

rk: Paul, what you have said below is quite true, but will be lost
to most people who lack the Intellectual acumen to grasp it. Look
at the complication of expression which invites argument at every
turn. However, You and I are One in your explanation.

rk: Sovereignty is much simpler to comprehend. God's Law is simply
stated as "DO N0 HARM" coupled with the Exercise of One's God-Given
implementation of our UnAlienable Rights and that of "Self Defense"
and the defense of others.

rk: A Sovereign CANNOT be a citizen 0f a man-made Private Corporation
calling itself government, for if he/she does, they give up through
their consent, their God-given gift of Sovereignty to become a Subject
to the corporation, and thus consent to their personal subjugation to
the rules of the Private corporation.

rk: In essence, a Sovereign is the Creator of Government, therefore
its Master, not its slave. Those who give up their Sovereignty in
return for being a member of the corporation consent to their own
enslavement. THAT IS WHAT A CITIZEN IS. They have sold their souls
for security as promised by the Corporation but which seldom delivers
on their Satanic promises.

rk: See:CRUDEN v NEALE: Corporate administrative rules,
regulations, and legislation do not apply to non-corporate natural
people who stand in Common Law and in full legal capacity as one of
the sovereign people. The law states: "There, every man is
independent of all laws, except those prescribed by nature. He is not
bound by any institutions formed by his fellowmen without his
consent." CRUDEN v NEALE, 2 N.C. 338 (1796) 2 S.E. 70.

rk: Because slaves are controlled through conditioning (education)
they lack the awareness and intelligence of a Sovereign who sees
through the deceptions and allows his "Divine Awareness" to guide
him/her through life.

rk: Hence, A SOVEREIGN is above the corporate rules, regulations,
legislations, and dictates which subjects, citizens are led to believe
is Law.

rk: What is simpler to follow? DO NO HARM AND UTILIZE SELF-DEFENSE,
or follow the complicated path you describe below, a Path that require
another man, schooled in deception, a lawyer to represent and
interpret such gibberish to you at an enormous cost to ones personal
wealth.

rk: Do you not see the solution Paul? Rescind one's 14th Amendment
Citizenship. Remove your consent to belonging as a subject of the
Private Corporation. Secure your own freedom, take responsibility for
your life, regain your sovereignty, DO NO HARM, AND ARM YOURSELF FOR
SELF DEFENSE. Those who can will SUCCEED, those who can't will PERISH.

rk: By the way Paul, my definition of a Christ is that of a Simple
Man of Truth. It has nothing to do with the satanic myth created
around such a simple man of truth some two thousand years ago.

rk: This nonsense that Obama is pulling off is counter to God's Law
of "DO NO HARM." It is allowed to flourish by the ignorance and the
cowardice of those, who have, in varying degrees sold their souls for
security. They shall pay for their ignorance with their freedom and
their lives.

rk: BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT the private government and ARM YOURSELF
IN PREPARATION OF SELF DEFENSE. DO NOT INITIATE HARM, but be prepared
to deal with it when HARM COMES TO YOU. As another Christ Said some
Two thousand years ago, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and
also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy
one.” —Luke 22:36, NIV

Today, Jesus would have said: With whatever means you have "GET A
GUN"!

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

pr: > What happened to American sovereignty? As far as I can tell,
it still soundly rest in the hands of the People and their Posterity;
the 55 men who signed the Decoration of Independence, and then later,
the 39 who signed the Constitution, the founders of the United States
who exer­cised Inter­na­tional Law, Inter­na­tional Treaties, and the
Law of Nations, as was clearly stated in in THEIR Dec­la­ra­tions and
Con­sti­tu­tions.

Cit­i­zens of the United States are not sov­er­eigns because they
can­not own land. When was sov­er­eignty ever taken from “We the
Peo­ple”, the orig­i­nal Sign­ers of the Con­sti­tu­tion of the United
States for the United States of Amer­ica and turned over to the
com­mon man or com­mon woman? “Those Peo­ple and their Pos­ter­ity”
still run THEIR gov­ern­ment, the gov­ern­ment that THEY put over you
(FOR you), as expressed in the preamble of the Constitution of the
United States FOR the United States of America. When one group
establishes for another group, whom does that place in the superior
position? I submit it is the group DOING the establishing.

­Patrick Henry said it best on June 7, 1788 at his speech to the House
of Burgesses: “Besides the expences of main­tain­ing the Sen­ate and
other House in as much splen­dor as they please, there is to be a
great and mighty Pres­i­dent, with very exten­sive pow­ers: the
pow­ers of a King.” (http://www.let.rug.nl/...)

The King does not have to prove anything to it's subjects. The
government they created "for you" was never intended to free the
com­mon man. The word "Constitor", which is defined as; "one who by
simple agreement, becomes responsible for another's debt" should
provide some indication as to the true nature and intent of that
Constitution, to which THEIR “ser­vants” swear an oath to pro­tect the
King’s inter­est. It guarantees no "rights", rather, it creates
inden­tured “Sub­jects” by their own acquiescence - giving rise to
consent, and places them side by side in a state of servi­tude by
teach­ing you in their pub­lic schools that you are “free and equal”
and get­ting you to BUY IT at a very young age!! ('give me a child of
seven, and I will give you the man').

Accord­ing to Inter­na­tional Law, the Right of Self Deter­mi­na­tion
is the foun­da­tion of ALL OTHER RIGHTS. It is found under Peaceful
Settlement of Disputes, and can be exercised totally absolutely
peacefully. The dispute is status, and whatever is built from this
point forward must be built on peace, as opposed to waging a "paper
terrorism" war on judges and other officials of their government.
Sov­er­eigns build Nations. What rights could people possibly have
under a contract to which they are not a party (signatory, or
posterity thereof)? Thus, it would be a trespass to claim rights under
someone elses intellectual property; their Decoration, (to which you
pledged nothing in support), their Constitutions, Articles of
Confederation, Northwest ordinance, or anything else their of
government.

The LAW OF NATIONS is mentioned in Article 1 Section 8 of Their
Constitution, and though Congress has the authority to punish
violations, how many Americans have ever bothered to even read it?
Book 1 Section 33 of the LAW OF NATIONS states the following:

§ 33. And may change the constitution.

In virtue of the same principles, it is certain that it the nation is
uneasy under its constitution, it has a right to change it.

There can be no difficulty in the case, if the whole nation be
unanimously inclined to make this change. But it is asked, what is to
be done if the people are divided? In the ordinary management of the
state, the opinion of the majority must pass without dispute for that
of the whole nation: otherwise it would be almost impossible for the
society ever to take any resolution. It appears then, by parity of
reasoning, that a nation may change the constitution of the state by a
majority of voles; and whenever there is nothing in this change that
can be considered as contrary to the act of civil association, or to
the intention of those united under it, the whole are bound to conform
to the resolution of the majority. (22) But if the question be, to
quit a form of government to which alone it appeared that the people
were willing to submit on their entering into the bonds of society, —
if the greater part of a free people, after the example of the Jews in
the time of Samuel, are weary of liberty, and resolved to submit to
the authority of a monarch, — those citizens who are more jealous of
that privilege, so invaluable to those who have tasted it, though
obliged to suffer the majority to do as they please, are under no
obligation at all to submit to the new government: they may quit a
society which seems to have dissolved itself in order to unite again
under another form: they have a right to retire elsewhere, to sell
their lands, and take with them all their effects. (Keep in mind
geographical jurisdiction and legal jurisdiction have little to
nothing in common).

If that is how they did it, then this is what we must also do if we
are to truly gain our sovereignty; to dissolve our political binds
with the unrighteous King, to stand as Sovereign men and women, and to
assume our separate and equal stations among the powers of the earth.