UCC, The Remedy for those who have sold their Souls for Security
Raymond Karczewski
2014-05-15 17:42:50 UTC
UCC, The Remedy for those who have sold their Souls for Security

You Tube Video

Listen to a remedy open to all sovereign People to overcome tyranny of
government in their lives. A simple message from a simple Christ. A
former Police Sergeant who has penetrated the illusions of Satanistic
control by Government and Religion.

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
Raymond Karczewski
2014-05-17 15:06:33 UTC
Re: UCC, The Remedy for those who have sold their Souls for Security

From: Kevin Jostes <***@gmail.com>

To: Raymond Karczewski <***@earthlink.net>

kj: > I've watched many of your videos and agree with your
positions. However, as you know firsthand, going up against the state
is an uphill battle and I don't see much remedy occurring as maybe
there aren't enough people doing this to balance the scales. We have
martial law already, so the government could give a rats ass how
lawful or correct you are. They refuse to honor their own policies
that they use to strip wealth away from the people when it is used
against them. So other then going through hell to regain your
sovereignty as you did, are there other ways to get the state to honor
your status without throwing one under the bus? I noticed that filing
on low level officers seems to be effective, but the root of the
problem seems to be bullet proof and until that can be addressed I
don't see much progress. For example if you left Oregon and had no
plates and were pulled over you may have to deal with going to jail
again until the situation was resolved. Posting bond is consent, so
what is one to do?

rk: Kevin it is a question that each and every one must ask
themselves and indeed, face the truth about who and what they are..

rk: Are you a FREE MAN, or another man's or institution's SLAVE?
Slaves may desire to be free, but they don't have what it takes to
make it happen just as it sometimes takes a lifetime for a child to
grow up.

rk: Substitute the word MAN for SOVEREIGN, and the word CHILD for
SLAVE. You gotta be a Man to be FREE. Anything less is just CHILDISH
PLAY.

"No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind,
including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the
SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/
http://leesarayjobs.com/