Rebuttal to NOTICE OF INVALID ENCUMBRANCE FILED JOHN E. "JACK" DAVIS (ORS 205.455)
Raymond Karczewski
2014-06-25 00:59:38 UTC
Rebuttal to NOTICE OF INVALID ENCUMBRANCE FILED JOHN E. "JACK" DAVIS
(ORS 205.455)

TO: Ms. KATE BROWN, From: Raymond Ronald Karczewski©
OREGON SECRETARY OF STATE 27550 Redwood Hwy
255 Capitol St. NE, Ste 151 Cave Junction [97523]
Salem Oregon 97310-1327 Oregon Republic
503 986 22
Corporation Division

Debtor 1: Judge JOHN E. "JACK" DAVIS
TRAFFIC COURT JUDGE
CAVE JUNCTION CITY HALL.
Cave Junction OR. 97523
Phone 541-592-2156

Debtor 2: DISTRICT ATTORNEY STEPHEN CAMPBELL
JOSEPHINE COUNTY
500 nw 6th Street,
Grants Pass OR,97526,
(541) 474-5200,

Debtor 3: Deputy JOEL HELLER
JOSEPHINE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
1901 NE "F" Street,
Grants Pass Oregon 97526

Witness: Louis E. LaGoy
Head of Maintenance for Shady Acres RV Park.
27550 Redwood Hwy.
Cave Junction Oregon [97523]

PATRICK J. KELLY
Attorney at Law
717 N w 5th St
Grants Pass OR 97526
541-474-1908 Fax: 541-471-2488
Attorney for the City of Cave Junction

June 20th, 2014

KB USPS CERTIFIED MAIL #7013 3020 0000 5117 2419
PJK USPS CERTIFIED MAIL #7013 3020 0000 5117 2426

Facts:

On June 18th, 2014, at approximately 8:30 pm. I, Raymond Ronald
Karczewski© was handed an envelope addressed from PATRICK J. KELLY by
Louis E. LaGoy, Head of Maintenance for Shady Acres RV Park.

PATRICK J. KELLY is the Attorney for the City of Cave Junction
representing Debtor #1 TRAFFIC COURT JUDGE JOHN E. "JACK" DAVIS in
the matter of the UCC- l Financing Statement (Lien # 90026127) filed
against DAVIS BY this living man, Creditor/Secured Party Raymond
Ronald Karczewski© on April 15th, 2014.

ATTORNEY KELLY purports the lien to be an INVALID ENCUMBRANCE
according to OREGON REVISED STATUTE 205.455 and must be removed from
the records of the UCC Division of the OREGON SECRETARY OF STATES
OFFICE.
See: Loading Image...

This issue is a continuance of an 11 year crime spree and cover-up by
OREGON government and court officials under the mask of "Color of
Law."

The following Glaring deceptions are contained in Attorney KELLY's
filing.

1. Attorney's Juristic name in all CAPS is notarized.

2. Debtor: JOHN E. "JACK " DAVIS' name is spelled in all CAPS at
header, but in caps and lower case throughout the main body of the
document.

3. Secured Party's name is spelled throughout the document in upper
and lower case letters. thereby addressing this Living, Breathing,
Flesh-and-Blood, Sentient Natural Man.

In law, the "dead" juristic person (the attorney, the judge, the cop)
cannot communicate with the Living, breathing, flesh-and-blood,
sentient natural man and woman. Their jurisdiction is limited to only
other government created Juristic Persons and none other unless they
have been granted jurisdiction through consent or contract. That has
been the issue I have brought to the public's attention for the last
11 years.

Without answering the 23 questions of Jurisdiction, point by point,
accompanied by Judge DAVIS's own sworn affidavit, OREGON corporate
legislative policy ORS 205.4550 has NO APPLICATION or JURISDICTION
over this Living Man/Creditor/Secured Party unless consent or
contract has been proven. That HAS NOT BEEN DONE, UP TO AND INCLUDING
THE PRESENT MOMENT. Therefore all parties of the fictional government
are conducting a conspiracy to commit FRAUD against Raymond Ronald
Karczewski this Living, Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood, Sentient, Natural
Man.

What is happening and has been going on now for 11 years, is that the
public is being treated to a demonstration of Lawyerly trickery and
deceit, and the public does not know any better, and therefore accepts
it as valid and legal .

Let us take a look at Lawyerly deceit being implemented by Attorney
PATRICK J. KELLY, shall we?

As one looks at the following attachments they will see a series of
documents offered by KELLY which includes exhibits #2, Proof of
Claim , #3 Opportunity to cure, and #4. UCC Financing Statement which
required Judge DAVIS, to answer and rebut such 23 questions of
jurisdiction, point by point, accompanied by his own sworn affidavit
based on his own private unlimited commercial liability. Judge DAVIS
cannot claim immunity for his actions as traffic court judge, as Judge
DAVIS commercially has defaulted in the previous documents noticed to
him by this Creditor/Secured Party prior to the scheduled traffic
court date.
See: http://www.arkenterprises.com/kelcov.jpg
http://www.arkenterprises.com/kelcov2.jpg
http://www.arkenterprises.com/kelcov3.jpg

Without answering the 23 questions, Judge DAVIS concedes to the Law
of Commerce which trumps private corporate rules and legislation,
that my position was true and correct and therefore no controversy
existed to be adjudicated by the court.

Yet, armed with this knowledge, Judge DAVIS willfully found this
Living man whom he had no jurisdiction over, guilty and imposed a
fine. This occurred after he, JUDGE DAVIS had Commercially defaulted
and conceded that my position was true and correct prior to the
Scheduled Traffic Court Date.

At that moment Judge DAVIS committed FRAUD! He and other judges,
DISTRICT ATTORNIES and SHERIFFS DEPUTIES must be charged with FRAUD,
removed from office, and tried for the crime of FRAUD.

By such commercial default and cover-up, Judge DAVIS concedes that the
corporate Legislative Policy of Invalid Encumbrances does not apply to
this Living, Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood, Sentient, Natural man who is
not, has not and CANNOT be proven to be a member of the Corporate
government either through his consent or contract for the last 11
years.

Therein lies the crime of FRAUD which has attached itself to
countless judges, district Attornies, Sheriffs, and other appointed
and elected officials of the STATE OF OREGON and COUNTY OF JOSEPHINE.

One must note that Attorney KELLY joins in the coverup and is now
willfully exercising deception when his Exhibit # 2 shows only 11 of
the 23 questions, and list only 4 pages out of the twelve. (none of
the questions have been answered), and thus establishes the Commercial
Default, the cause of action which resulted in the valid UCC Liens
filed against JUDGE JOHN E. (JACK) DAVIS, JOSEPHINE COUNTY DISTRICT
ATTORNEY, STEPHEN D. CAMPBELL, and JOSEPHINE COUNTY SHERIFF DEPUTY
JOEL HELLER.

Likewise in Exhibit #3, Opportunity to Cure, KELLY submits as evidence
two pages but fails to provide the 3rd page to complete the document.
Such manipulation and misdirection does not bode well for justice IN
JOSEPHINE COUNTY OREGON COURTS.

At the present time, the coverup goes all the way up to the Office of
GOVERNOR AND SECRETARY OF STATE KATE BROWN, who lists the valid UCC
liens online via her office search records, but she has refused to
send confirmation copies of said liens (as per her own policy) for the
JOSEPHINE COUNTY JUDGE DAVIS and DISTRICT ATTORNEY CAMPBELL, although
she has sent the lien for the JOSEPHINE COUNTY DEPUTY SHERIFF HELLER
to the lien holder, Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, this living man, this
Secured Party, just as her Standard Operating Procedures call for.

It appears that OREGON government is prepared to sacrifice the
enforcers, but seem intent upon protecting the Policy Makers.

One sees that Attorney KELLY limits his evidence to four pages
accompanied by Page 12, my sworn affidavit. Pages 5 through 11 are
conspicuously absent and makes no mention that none of the questions
have been answered and accompanied by DAVIS' sworn affidavit.

Now for the Legal Trickery employed by KELLY. Examine the copy of his
document where Attorney KELLY ends his document with the statement.
"Dated this _ day of May 2014. You will note the underscore remains
empty with no date inserted, but does show the month as May 2014.

This is echoed by the Notary, JENNIFER A MOCK, who destroys her own
credibility with the statement "SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me
this 10th (written in) day of May 2014 supporting the earlier
statement made by KELLY in his document that it was published in May.
However the Notary JENNIFER A MOCK (or another unidentified person)
strikes out the word "MAY" and writes in "June" but does not
initialize the change in month as being the author of such change.

At this point, it remains to be seen just how far up the coveup will
go as now the OREGON SECRETARY OF STATE, KATE BROWN must act upon the
notice to remove the lien as an INVALID ENCUMBRANCE according to such
private corporate legislative policies which are not applicable to
this Living man without his consent or contract and SHOW CAUSE FOR
DOING SO. Or She will honor her Oath of Office and do the job she
promised to do.

I call for a Massive unified voice of the People who are fed up with
such routine commissions of crime by out Courts Judges, District
Attorneys, and Police officers to DEMAND to leave the lien status
intact, send the copy of the lien to this Creditor/Secured Party so
that strict foreclosure may proceed and this issue be investigated
thoroughly by a combined investigative body of government and People
to restart our efforts to return to a Government of the People, by the
People, and for the People. I ask that this action be taken by BROWN
along with her SWORN AFFIDAVIT to comply with the law or show cause
why such law has been scuttled.

Raymond Ronald Karczewski
Creditor, Secured Party, and Holder in Due Course
Cave Junction Oregon

Attachments: Attorney KELLY Cover letter calling for Removal of Lien
by the OREGON SECRETARY OF STATE, KATE BROWN.
Attorney KELLY's NOTICE OF INVALID ENCUMBRANCE to OREGON SECRETARY OF
STATE and this Creditor/Secured Party
LaGoy's statement of delivery

Copies sent to OREGON SECRETARY OF STATE KATE BROWN
ATTORNEY PATRICK J. KELLY
JUDGE JOHN E. "JACK" DAVIS

AFFIDAVIT

Affiant, Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, Common Law Trade-
Name/Trademark, © 2002, a living, breathing, flesh-and-blood,
sentient, natural man, does swear and affirm that Affiant has scribed
and read the foregoing facts, and, in accordance with the best of
Affiant's firsthand knowledge and conviction, such are true, correct,
complete, and not misleading, the truth, the whole truth, and nothing
but the truth.

This Affidavit is dated the Twentieth Day of the Sixth Month in the
Year of Our Lord Two Thousand Fourteen

Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, Secured Party/Creditor, Claimant

STATE OF OREGON

County of Josephine } ss.

BE IT REMEMBERED, That on this _______ day of ______________, ______,
Before me, the undersigned, A Notary Public in and for the State of
Oregon, personally appeared the within named
known to me to be the identical individual AS described in and who
executed the within instrument and acknowledged to me that___________
executed the same freely and voluntarily.

IN TESTIMONY WHEREOF, I have hereunto set My hand And affixed my
official seal the day and Year last above Written.
Notary Public of Oregon

My Commission expires: _______________________
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
Raymond Karczewski
2014-06-25 20:05:02 UTC
Re: Rebuttal to NOTICE OF INVALID ENCUMBRANCE FILED JOHN E. "JACK"
DAVIS (ORS 205.455)

[...]

June 25, 2014

Ms BROWN,

It is time for you to resolve, once and for all, this 11 year
campaign of Lawlessness and Corruption in the Courts of OREGON and
restore public confidence in its government as it pertains to the
People's God given Unalieanable Right to Life, Liberty, and the
Pursuit of Property as it pertains to the Right to Travel
noncommercially on OREGON roads without requiring commercial
Licensing.

Attorney KELLY's legal ploy of posting a NOTICE OF INVALID
ENCUMBRANCE FILED JOHN E. "JACK" DAVIS (ORS 205.455) on the walls of
the JOSEPHINE COUNTY COURTHOUSE, was met with my REBUTTAL posted right
alongside it.

That act says it all. At no time prior, in the past 11 year
campaign of tyranny directed toward this living man, had such legal
tactic been employed by any of the judges, lawyers and officials of
OREGON government who, simply and heavy handedly ordered the removal
of all esisting liens filed by Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, this
Living, Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood, Sentient, Natural Man of the
Sovereign People under the presumption that I was a consentual and
contracted subject to the legislative rules which pass as law. They
acted on presumption, not fact, and have since, STONEWALLED any
attempt at rectifying such unlawful removal of records.

I understand the trepidation that this issue brings to OREGON
government. But the Law is the Law, and it must be followed by all,
not just for the many but excluding the few.

All liens unlawfully removed must be restored -- ALL!

I expect the following.

1. A resolution of this issue by receiving a Public Apology for
crimes committed against this Living Man and the death of his wife due
to the Stress placed upon her by this government's tactics.

2. Prosecution of those OREGON officials who have abused their
offices under the color of Law.

3. A removal of all records concerning the false convictions of the
Juristic Person attempting to link such convictions to this Living
Man.

4. A financial settlement for the pain, suffering, and anguish caused
because public government officials and police who took an oath to
serve, protect and enforce the law but instead, thumbed their noses at
the law.

That's it! That is all I require.

As you know, I am a retired Police Sergeant who took the same oath,
and understand who and what I am, along with my relationship with
government as a man of the Sovereign People, not a "juristic person"
subject to private corporate rules.

It has never been my intention to ruin the lives of the numerous
public employees who have commercially defaulted through the UCC Lien
process for following unlawful orders to infringe upon the rights of
private non-commercial travelers, but to hold responsible those who
issued such unlawful policies as a revenue gathering measure which
reaches into the Billions of Dollars, and finally, to bring change
to such unlawful policies.

This must stop. I perceive this issue to have National Importance
as pertaining to the Rights of the People to travel the roadways of
OREGON for private non commercial purposes without their freedoms
being infringed upon by law enforcement and/or being subject to
licensing.

See: CRUDEN V NEALE: Corporate administrative rules, regulations,
and legislation do not apply to non-corporate natural people who stand
in Common Law and in full legal capacity as one of the sovereign
people. The law states: "There, every man is independent of all laws,
except those prescribed by nature. He is not bound by any
institutions formed by his fellowmen without his consent." CRUDEN v
NEALE, 2 N.C. 338 (1796) 2 S.E. 70.

Ms BROWN, I call upon you as SECRETARY OF STATE to orchestrate a
FINAL RESOLUTION to this issue of importance to all TRAVELLING
OREGONIANS.

I await your response.

Raymond Ronald Karczewski©
Creditor, Secured Party, Holder in due Course
27550 Redwood Hwy
Cave Junction Oregon, [97523]