ABOVE THE LAW
Raymond Karczewski
2014-03-10 03:53:57 UTC
ABOVE THE LAW

Uploaded on Jul 25, 2011

KTVL TV, Medford Oregon, Investigative Reporter Katie Connor's
interview of Raymond Karczewske Regarding Sovereignty and Its unlawful
Repudiation by OREGON Law Enforcement and Courts.

To all Patriotic Americans who are spinning their wheels, hoping the
tyranny by government will stop, watch this video along with a goodly
number of Oregon Court, Josephine County videos of one man's exposure
of crime and corruption in Oregon Courts and government. This issue
can bring down the current corrupt government without firing a shot in
violent revolution. Read the latest on my Website
http://www.arkenterprises.com and get behind the movement to demand
Oregon Courts and Josephine county Law Enforcement to OBEY the law
they are sworn to uphold.

This is OUR COUNTRY. MAKE NO MISTAKE WHO WORKS FOR WHO!

"No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind,
including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the
SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/
http://leesarayjobs.com/
http://leesarayenterprises.com/definespirituality/
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
http://www.spntoday.com/
http://www.spntoday.com/main/
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Raymond Karczewski
2014-03-12 01:30:09 UTC
Re: ABOVE THE LAW

http://youtu.be/2J2CIRT1p7s

To: apfn-***@yahoogroups.com
From: "***@aol.com"<***@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [apfn-1] ABOVE THE LAW

rf: > On July 3rd The day before we celebrate our independence.
Everyone needs to turn in their drivers licenses and license plates of
their automobiles. So on July 3rd declare your independence. Show
this government we will abide they're Tyranny no more. Start taking
away their money and they lose their power.

rf: > Bad spot
If a tenth of the people in this country do it. And we could get some
movement started. Who knows what it could turn into At least I'm
trying to do something

rk: Thank you Richard. If enough freedom minded men and women see
the Truth of what you say, and find their backbones to do it, we shall
have a new government "Of, For, and By The People."

rk; Now we have Two, You and I who see what CAN BE DONE. Let us see
how many more there are out there to join us.

rk; It is time for a BLOODLESS REVOLUTION. THIS IS IT!

rk: I ask that all who share this vision of Freedom that has been
incrementally lost to the American People over the period of years to
lend their voice to Governor KITZHABER of the State of Oregon, and
finally hold at least one Public Servant Responsible for His oath of
Office, and Promises to the People who put him into office.