OREGON OFFICIAL SNUBS HIS NOSE AT THE LAW!
Raymond Karczewski
2014-09-27 18:16:44 UTC
OREGON OFFICIAL SNUBS HIS NOSE AT THE LAW!

THOMAS MC CLELLAND Raymond Ronald Karczewski©

DIRECTOR OREGON DMV 27550 Redwood Hwy

1905 Lana Avenue NE Cave Junction Oregon [97523]
Salem, OR 97314

September 25th, 2014

U.S.P.O Certified Mail Article No. 7011 1570 0000 0658 7723

Notice of Commercial Default and Invoice.

Mr. MC CLELLAND,

On September 8th, 2014, you were sent via certified mail #7013
3020 0000 5117 2440 the document "Affidavit and Notice of Proof of
Claim and Return of Manufacturers Certificate of Origin, accompanied
by my sworn Affidavit, containing 23 questions of Jurisdiction
requiring your rebuttal accompanied by your own sworn affidavit based
on your own personal unlimited commercial liability.

The documents were received by your office and signed for. See:

You were given 10 days to rebut the twenty three questions of
jurisdiction and you have joined the ranks of every Oregon Elected
Official, Judge, District Attorney, Sheriffs and Deputies whom I have
contacted who have also defaulted in not rebutting the questions of
Jurisdiction thereby declaring my present traveling status as Truth
and law.

Such conduct by OREGON PUBLIC OFFICIALS is indefensible. Each one and
all of the Agents for the Corporate government of OREGON in the last
decade is in Commercial Dishonor, and Default, and, by law are in
violation of their Public Oath of Office, and as such, must be removed
from such office and their Bonds Forfeited. Yet they continue to hold

office, and the public and the law they swore an oath to uphold BE
DAMNED. Such is the evident lawless conduct of our OREGON PUBLIC
OFFICIALS, and you sir, are but the latest

Instead of your affidavit of Rebuttal, I, instead received on Sept
15th, a form letter with a scribbled unreadable signature. of a
nameless Processing Services Group Manager of a notice
of suspension sent to an address I have not lived at for at least 8
years to Customer 4142036, an Oregon Driver license which had been
officially rescinded by me in Sept of 1999 on the basis of lack of
full disclosure at time of application, thereby making such contract
null and void.

It would seem that you people require an education in contract law, as
you seem to think once a license holder, always a license holder.

By your not rebutting my 23 questions of Jurisdiction, you, and every
official, judge, district attorney, and cop has agreed that my
position is Truth and law, and therefore no contract exists,. As
such each and every one of you have committed crimes against this
living man, under the "color of law."

The subsequent persecutions, impoundments, etc, arising from such
unlawful doctrine, only attests to the fact that this OREGON
GOVERNMENT and its agents are guilty of perpetrating FRAUD, upon
unwary and propagandized, Travelling OREGONIANS.

Fraud is a Crime with NO STATUTES OF LIMITATION, hence this fraud has
been perpetrated upon this Living, Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood,
Sentient, Natural Man of the Sovereign People since 1999, and I WILL
SEE JUSTICE IN THIS MATTER.

See: Loading Image...

INVOICE

Verified Statement of Account

Non-Negotiable-Private Between the Parties

Account Debtor: Account Creditor:

THOMAS MC CLELLAND Raymond Ronald Karczewski©

1905 Lana Aven 27550 Redwood Hwy

Salem, OR 97314 Cave Junction Oregon [97523]

In accordance with notice and terms contained within certain private,
consensual contract by and between Account Debtor THOMAS MC CLELLAND
and Account Creditor Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, i.e. Re: Affidavit
and Notice of Proof of Claim and Return of Manufacturers Certificate
of Origin on Sept. 8th, 2014, The 23 questions concerning
jurisdiction accompanied by debtor's sworn affidavit based on his
personal, unlimited commercial liability have not been answered and
thus debtor has entered into dishonor and Principle Amount Now Due and
Payable. $2,000,000.00 (two million dollars)

AFFIDAVIT

Affiant, Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, Common Law
Trade-Name/Trademark, © 2002, a living, breathing, flesh-and-blood,
sentient, natural man, does swear and affirm that Affiant has scribed
and read the foregoing facts, and, in accordance with the best of
Affiant's firsthand knowledge and conviction, such are true, correct,
complete, and not misleading, the truth, the whole truth, and nothing
but the truth.

This Affidavit is dated the 25th Day of the Ninth Month in the Year of
Our Lord Two Thousand and Fourteen.
Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, Secured Party/Creditor, Claimant

STATE OF OREGON

County of Josephine } ss.

BE IT REMEMBERED, That on this _______ day of ______________,
______,
Before me, the undersigned, A Notary Public in and for the State of
Oregon, personally appeared the within named
known to me to be the identical individual AS described in and who
executed the within instrument and acknowledged to me that ___________
executed the same freely and voluntarily.

IN TESTIMONY WHEREOF, I have hereunto set My hand And affixed my
official seal the day and Year as written.
Notary Public of Oregon

My Commission expires: _______________________
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
Raymond Karczewski
2014-09-27 18:16:54 UTC
Re: OREGON OFFICIAL SNUBS HIS NOSE AT THE LAW!

Gregory Montgomery <***@gmail.com>

Raymond Karczewski wrote:

gm: When are you going to stop talking about the Problem and discuss
Divine Remedy ..... What is the answer?

rk: Greg, I'm not quite sure what your question is.

rk: As long as the Masses refuse to act in defense of their freedom,
there is nothing that one man can do.

rk: I am also not sure what you mean by talking about the problem. I
have taken action as far as Divine Guidance allows without stepping
beyond and reacting emotionally and aggressively.

rk: It is that reaction of anger, fear, and frustration that the
Satanic Authorities hope for. They cannot deal with anyone who holds
them accountable while still remaining balanced .

rk: However, no matter what one man does, the Satanic officials
remain strongly ensconced in political power where they are able to
hide behind a STONEWALL OF SILENCE, while the intimidated masses
huddle collectively in commiseration and remain inert and apathetic in
refusing to rise up in numbers and demand these questions of freedom
and sovereignty be answered. If they were answered, the whole
Satanic House of Cards would come tumbling down.

rk: My actions could bring down this government if the masses only
understood the basis for my position -- the position of God's law,
Natural law which effectively , Mirrors Satanic law.

rk: That is why the conditioned masses are called the Spiritually
blind and dead. They are the expendables called useless eaters by
their own leaders. There is nothing that can be done for them, for
they are managing their way through their own self-created Hell.

rk: Greg, we all make our choices and are bound by them. You can see
the reception that my writing receives by the vast numbers of those
who read them. Look at the numbers of views on my videos, then looked
at the numbers of entertainment videos. It does tell the story, does
it not?

rk: Greg, I can only tell you that I am at peace in all that I do.
Most will not understand that considering my guided actions in dealing
with the "dregs of Hell." Why can't people see the courts did all
they could to imprison me for 35 year in prison after two trial
convictions, yet here I am free and doing the very same things for
which they originally arrested me for. HOW DUMB AND INSENSITIVE CAN
SUCH PEOPLE BE? I daily, bring the message of Freedom to them, and
they run as fast as they can away from it to embrace, the illusions of
life that they worship.

rk: You talk about remedy and problems. I have no problems. When an
obstacle presents itself, I merely face ot. Mirror it and dissolve it.
You can check my writings on the internet since the beginning of my
writing in 1995, and you can see that Mirror of truth in action. The
problem is that most people cannot see the simplicity and
effectiveness of it.

rk. As the old saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water, but you
can't make it drink."

rk: That pretty much sums up this Christ's connection with most
Hell-bound people who are prideful and defensive of their own satanic,
political and religious conditioning.

On Sep 25, 2014 6:29 PM, "Raymond Karczewski" <***@earthlink.net>
wrote:
OREGON OFFICIAL SNUBS HIS NOSE AT THE LAW!

THOMAS MC CLELLAND Raymond Ronald Karczewski©
DIRECTOR OREGON DMV 27550 Redwood Hwy
1905 Lana Avenue NE Cave Junction Oregon [97523]
Salem, OR 97314

September 25th, 2014

U.S.P.O Certified Mail Article No. 7011 1570 0000 0658Â 7723

Notice of Commercial Default and Invoice.

Mr. MC CLELLAND,

On September 8th, 2014, you were sent via certified mail #7013 3020
0000 5117 2440 the document "Affidavit and Notice of Proof of Claim
and Return of Manufacturers Certificate of Origin, accompanied by
my sworn Affidavit, containing 23 questions of Jurisdiction requiring
your rebuttal accompanied by your own sworn affidavit based on your
own personal unlimited commercial liability.

The documents were received by your office and signed for. See:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dmvmc3.jpg

You were given 10 days to rebut the twenty three questions ofÂ
jurisdiction and you have joined the ranks of every Oregon Elected
Official, Judge, District Attorney, Sheriffs and Deputies whom I have
contacted who have also defaulted in not rebutting the questions of
Jurisdiction thereby declaring my present traveling status as Truth
and law.

Such conduct by OREGON PUBLIC OFFICIALS is indefensible. Each one and
all of the Agents for the Corporate government of OREGONÂ in the last
decade is in Commercial Dishonor, and Default, and, by law are in
violation of their Public Oath of Office, and as such, must be removed
from such office and their Bonds Forfeited. Yet they continue to
hold. Such is the evident lawless conduct of our OREGON PUBLIC

See: http://www.arkenterprises.com/dmvmc1.jpg
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dmvmc2.jpg

INVOICE

Verified Statement of Account

Non-Negotiable-Private Between the Parties

Account Debtor: Account Creditor:

THOMAS MC CLELLAND Raymond Ronald Karczewski©
1905 Lana Aven 27550 Redwood Hwy
Salem, OR 97314 Cave Junction Oregon [97523]

In accordance with notice and terms contained within certain private,
consensual contract by and between Account Debtor THOMAS MC CLELLAND
and Account Creditor Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, i.e. Re: Affidavit
and Notice of Proof of Claim and Return of Manufacturers
Certificate of Origin on Sept. 8th, 2014, The 23 questions concerning
jurisdiction accompanied by debtor's sworn affidavit based on his
personal, unlimited commercial liability have not been answered and
thus debtor has entered into dishonor and Principle Amount Now Due and
Payable. $2,000,000.00Â (two million dollars)

AFFIDAVIT

Affiant, Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, Common Law Trade-Name/Trademark,
© 2002, a living, breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural man,
does swear and affirm that Affiant has scribed and read the foregoing
facts, and, in accordance with the best of Affiant's firsthand
knowledge and conviction, such are true, correct, complete, and not
misleading, the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

This Affidavit is dated the 25th Day of the Ninth Month in the Year of
Our Lord Two Thousand and Fourteen Eight.
Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, Secured Party/Creditor, Claimant

STATEÂ OF OREGON