JOSEPHINE COUNTY SHERIFF'S Department engaged in Active TERRORISM against OREGON TRAVELERS.
Raymond Karczewski
2014-02-12 12:05:14 UTC
JOSEPHINE COUNTY SHERIFF'S Department engaged in Active TERRORISM
against OREGON TRAVELERS.

Let me begin by my stating my own personal opinion concerning the
runaway lawlessness of the JOSEPHINE COUNTY AND STATE OF OREGON
GOVERNMENT'S POLICY of Committing Crimes against the People, under
the "Color of Law."

In my case, both the Government and Courts are COMMITTING CRIMES
DAILY. They have BLOCKED all avenues of redress for the People who
have been victimized by their government which they support. When all
avenues of redress are blocked, all that is left is the Gun and
revolution.

It is my personal opinion that my 11 year unequaled persecution and
UNLAWFUL prosecution exemplifies that spirit of lawlessness and its
seeding of revolution amongst the People of JOSEPHINE COUNTY OREGON.
This has been demonstrated by those who have sworn an oath to PROTECT
AND SERVE THE PEOPLE OF JOSEPHINE COUNTY OREGON but have blithly
reneged on it. Raymond Ronald Karczewski

Complainant: Raymond Ronald Karczewski©
C/O General Delivery
Cave Junction [97523]
Oregon Republic

DISTRICT ATTORNEY STEPHEN CAMPBELL
JOSEPHINE COUNTY
500 nw 6th Street,
Grants Pass OR,97526,
(541) 474-5200,
***@co.josephine.or.us

Judge JACK DAVIS
TRAFFIC COURT JUDGE
CAVE JUNCTION CITY HALL.
Cave Junction OR. 97523
Phone 541-592-2156

Suspect#1 Deputy JOEL HELLER
JOSEPHINE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
1901 NE "F" Street,
Grants Pass Oregon 97526

Oregon Uniform Citation and Complaint #25344

Feb. 11th, 2014

FACTS:

2-11-14: 10:37 am. While TRAVELING in my privately owned JEEP, one
not registered with the STATE OF OREGON nor used in Commerce, but for
exercising my UNALIENABLE RIGHT TO LIBERTY which includes the Right to
Travel, I pulled into the OUTREACH GROCERY store lot on Caves Avenue.

I parked and was walking into the store hearing a loud and commanding
voice of Deputy HELLER, "DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM ME". I turned around
to see HELLER repeating his command to me "DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM ME"
I had not seen him or was aware of his presence prior to his command.

HELLER knew all about me. I did not know HELLER but for his previous
contact as a cover officer for the previous State Police traffic stop
on Sept 23rd, 2013. see:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/ospwarII.html#POLICE

It is well known to the Deputies of JOSEPHINE COUNTY, that I have
CHALLENGED all deputies who have stopped me in the past, along with
SHERIFF GIL GILBERTSON, DISTRICT ATTORNEY CAMPBELL, and countless
other bureaucrats and law enforcement and government policy makers to
prove traveling in ones private automobile for private purposes is a
Crime or violation of any sort.

To this day they have not and will not answer such questions nor prove
their fictional jurisdiction over this living, breathing,
flesh-and-blood, sentient natural man.

In the last 11 years, they have not done so, but in each and every
case resulting from the unlawful traffic stops made upon this Living
Man, they have commercially defaulted by failing to respond point by
point to the issues of JURISDICTION that are asked, and accompanied
by my affidavit with their own personal affidavit based on their own
unlimited commercial liability. They have no special power, they are
merely corporate employees enforcing corporate policies applicable
only to corporate members through the latter's consent.

In other words, they are merely members of a fictional corporation
which HAS NO JURISDICTION over anyone who has not committed a crime,
nor is A MEMBER OF THE CORPORATION. In other words, THEY HAVE NO
JURISDICTION OVER THIS NON-CONSENSUAL, LIVING MAN.

See: CRUDEN v NEALE Corporate administrative rules, regulations,
and legislation do not apply to non-corporate natural persons who
stand in Common Law and in full legal capacity as one of the sovereign
people. The law states: "There, every man is independent of all laws,
except those prescribed by nature. He is not bound by any
institutions formed by his fellowmen without his consent." CRUDEN v
NEALE, 2 N.C. 338 (1796) 2 S.E. 70.

THEY DO NOT FOLLOW THE LAW. but continue to impound my privately
owned and id'ed travel conveyances with the glib statement of TELL IT
TO THE JUDGE.

Deputy HELLER followed suit in REFUSING to look at the stamped and
certified court copy of the Public Notice of CONDITION PRECEDENT
accompanied by my Sworn Affidavit, filed with the JOSEPHINE COUNTY
CRIMINAL COURT CLERKS OFFICE AT THE COUNTY COURTHOUSE.

That, UNREBUTED AFFIDAVIT stands as LAW and as JUDGMENT as per the
UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE. I pointed that out to HELLER and he refused
to look at it and shrugged it off telling me to tell it to the judge.
In that moment, HELLER COMMITTED THE CRIMES WHICH FOLLOWED.

I will be seeking CRIMINAL PROSECUTION of HELLER as he knowingly and
willingly thumbed his nose at the Law he has sworn to uphold. That
will be found in another document.

We CANNOT have criminals in the ranks of LAW ENFORCEMENT WHO WILL NOT
FOLLOW THE LAW.

There are mounds of paperwork concerning this runaway criminal
operation of our JOSEPHINE COUNTY GOVERNMENT concerning law
enforcement and courts so it will not be repeated here, but for the
following demand for proof of Claim.

To each of the above AGENTS for the STATE OF OREGON and COUNTY OF
JOSEPHINE, I, Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, this Living Breathing,
Flesh-and-Blood, Sentient, Natural Man, accept for value all terms of
citation upon proof of Claim established by your answering the
following questions of JURISDICTION, and request you answer them
accompanied by your own sworn oath or Affidavit.

23 PROOFS OF CLAIM

1. PROOF OF CLAIM on how the Oregon Constitution operates upon me,
Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a living, breathing, flesh-and-blood,
sentient, natural person, the private man.

2. PROOF OF CLAIM on how the State statutes by and through the
Oregon Legislature and the DMV operate upon me, Raymond Ronald
Karczewski©, a living, breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural
person, the private man.

3. PROOF OF CLAIM that the name appearing on the charging
instrument, in capital letters; RAYMOND RONALD KARCZEWSKI, is not a
corporate fiction, but is the name of the living, breathing, flesh-
and-blood, sentient, natural person, the private man in his private
capacity.

4. PROOF OF CLAIM that the Oregon Revised Statutes (ORS) describe
any other class of license other than for commerce or for commercial
trade, occupation or profession.

5. PROOF OF CLAIM that this private man is specifically named in
the Oregon State Statutes and more specifically ORS cites as applied
in this matter. (See the PEOPLE v. HERKIMER, 15 Am Dec 379, 4 Cowen
(N.Y. 345, 348 (1825)

6. PROOF OF CLAIM that the STATE OF OREGON, in its Corporate
capacity, has Jurisdiction over this living, breathing, flesh-
and-blood, sentient, natural person/private man, the Secured Party,
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© in his private capacity unless consented
to, and/or contracted for, by that natural person/private man.

7. PROOF OF CLAIM that the COUNTY OF JOSEPHINE, in its Corporate
capacity, has Jurisdiction over this living, breathing, flesh-
and-blood, sentient, natural person/private man, the Secured Party,
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© in his private capacity unless consented
to, and/or contracted for, by that natural person/private man.

8. PROOF OF CLAIM that all "Officers of the Court," which include
members of the JOSEPHINE COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S staff, are under
oath of office to support and defend both U.S. and OREGON
Constitutions.

9. PROOF OF CLAIM that Deputies and/or Jail Staff, in their
capacity as Agents for the CORPORATE JOSEPHINE COUNTY SHERIFF'S
DEPARTMENT, are bound by their oath of office to support and defend
both U.S. and OREGON Constitutions.

10. PROOF OF CLAIM that the CIRCUIT COURT OF THE STATE OF OREGON
FOR JOSEPHINE COUNTY, in its Corporate capacity, has Jurisdiction over
this living, breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural
person/private man, the Secured Party, Raymond Ronald Karczewski© in
his private capacity unless consented to, and/or contracted for, by
that natural person/private man.

11. PROOF OF CLAIM of the existence of the liability and how it
was created.

12. PROOF OF CLAIM of what 'state' the liability came from, the
de jure state ('The State') or the de-facto state ('This State'), a
mere corporation.

13. PROOF OF CLAIM that the State of Oregon DEPARTMENT OF
TRANSPORTATION, DMV, through its Administrative Drivers Licensing
process, has Jurisdiction over this living, breathing,
flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person/private man, the Secured
Party, Raymond Ronald Karczewski© in his private capacity unless
consented to, and/or contracted for, by that natural person/private
man.

14. PROOF OF CLAIM that in my private capacity, that I, Raymond
Ronald Karczewski©, a living, breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient,
natural person, the private man, is subject to Class A, B, and C
commercial driver license.

15. PROOF OF CLAIM that the State of Oregon via the DMV sells any
other ‘driver’ license.

16. PROOF OF CLAIM that the Motor Vehicle code does not operate
upon all ‘drivers’ of ‘all’ vehicles owned or operated by ‘the United
States,’ ‘this state,’ ‘or any county,’ ‘city,’ ‘district,’ ‘or any
other political subdivision of this state’ … and thus operates upon
this private man. (see ORS 801.020)

17. PROOF OF CLAIM that my ‘private' vehicle is not a
‘recreational’ vehicle that is operated solely for personal (private)
use. (see ORS 801.208)

18. PROOF OF CLAIM that my ‘private' vehicle is used for the
transportation of persons for compensation or profit, or designed or
used primarily for the transportation of property (for hire). (see ORS
801.210)

19. PROOF OF CLAIM that Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a living,
breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person, the private man,
was a licensee at the time of the ‘stop’ to subject himself to the
motor vehicle code by agreement and as a signatory. (see Vehicle
Traffic Law, 1974 Rev Ed., page 238, 239)

20. PROOF OF CLAIM that, “In view of this rule a statutory
provision that the supervision officials “may” exempt such persons
when the transportation is not on a commercial basis means that they
“must” exempt them, generally applies in this matter. (State v.
Johnson, 243 P. 1073; 60 C.J.S. section 94 pg 581)

21. PROOF OF CLAIM that Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a living,
breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person, the private man,
does not have the right in light of ORS 801.305.

22. PROOF OF CLAIM that the ‘entity’ bringing forth this claim can
testify on the witness-stand of the same and bring all relevant
evidence.

23. PROOF OF CLAIM that the prosecutor, as an agent of the State,
has established a ‘liability bond’ in this action to indemnify Raymond
Ronald Karczewski©, a living, breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient,
natural person, the private man, in the event of any damnification.

THE LAW IS VERY CLEAR ON THE RIGHT TO TRAVEL BY MEN AND WOMEN OF THE
SOVEREIGN PEOPLE. READ THESE ACTUAL LAWS ON THE BOOKS TODAY. What
more can be said?

LAW OF COMMERCE

10 Maxims of Commerce

1. A workman is worthy of his hire.

2. All are equal under the law (both moral and natural law). See
CRUDEN V NEALE ABOVE

3. In commerce truth is sovereign.

4. Truth is expressed by means of an affidavit.

5. An unrebutted affidavit stands as the truth in commerce.

6. An unrebutted affidavit becomes the judgment in commerce.

7. A matter must be expressed to be resolved.

8. He who leaves the field of battle first loses by default.

9. Sacrifice is the measure of credibility (if one has neither been
damaged nor incurred a risk, and is unwilling to swear an affidavit --
i.e., "true, correct, and complete," the commercial equivalent of, "
the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth" -- on his
unlimited commercial liability for the veracity of his statements and
the legitimacy of his action, he has no credibility, and therefore no
basis for asserting claims/charges or claiming authority).

10. A lien or claim can be satisfied only through rebuttal by
counter-affidavit point-for-point, resolution by jury, or payment.

FOLLOWING IS A 10 YEAR HISTORY OF ONE MAN STANDING UP FOR YOUR
RIGHTS !. Oregon State Police Policies Mix Accident Investigation
with Piracy On The Highways
http://arkenterprises.com/accpirac.html#Piracy

2. OREGON STATE POLICE Join JOSEPHINE COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S
Office in Hiding Behind A Stonewall Of Silence
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch229.html#JOSEPHINE

3. OREGON STATE POLICE: COMMITTING PIRACY ON JOSEPHINE COUNTY
ROADS. http://www.arkenterprises.com/gptrafsp.html

4. OREGON STATE POLICE: Notice of Unlawful Impoundment
http://www.arkenterprises.com/gptrafs2.html

5. The Impotence of Oregon Judges who Confuse Public Policy for Law

r&list=UL LISTEN TO ACTUAL COURT HEARING ON YOU TUBE VIDEO.

6. Criminal Conspiracy and Racketeering committed by JOSEPHINE COUNTY
OREGON law enforcement officials and Judges

7. Criminal Complaint Charging, Oregon State Police, Josephine County
Sheriff, Josephine County Court Trial Administrator and Grants Pass
Police Department policy makers with crimes of Conspiracy to commit,
Piracy, Robbery, Theft by Extortion, and criminal coverups
http://www.arkenterprises.com/gpcrmcom.html#Criminal

8. JOSEPHINE COUNTY CRIMINAL COURT CERTIFIED COPY OF Conditioned
Precedent. Side 1. Loading Image...

9. JOSEPHINE COUNTY CRIMINAL COURT CERTIFIED COPY OF Conditioned
Precedent. Side 2 NOTARIZED AFFIDAVIT OF ZINA BOOTH, bookeeper for
Illinois Valley New. Swearing that said Conditioned Precedent was
published in the Legal Ad of a General Circulation for 3 week, and
went unrebutted. Loading Image....

LETTER OF RESCINDMENT TO DMV
Ms. Lorna Young

July 18, 2005
ODOT Deputy Director DMV
1905 Lana Avenue NE

Salem, OR 97314

Affidavit and letter of Rescindment of all
U.S.P.O Registered Mail Article No. RR 487279940US

Ms Young,

I am directing this Notice and attached Affidavit to you, as Deputy
Director of the OREGON DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES. Enclosed is
registration renewal form received in the mail for 1993Cadillac
DeVille Sedan, Oregon License No: TKR 072, VIN #1G6CD53B4P4238032. .
WE SHALL NOT renew it and am therefore returning it AS IS.

I hereby rescind and cancel all previous contracts with the STATE OF
OREGON which I have entered into without having been provided with
full disclosure of all terms of said contract(s) by the STATE OF
OREGON including contract regarding automobile registration, "Title,"
and "Certificate of Title" of my jointly owned private automobile, an
automobile used only for private travel and not used for commercial
purposes on the Oregon roadways. See attached Notarized Affidavit
and Notice of Rescission.

Enclosed also find Josephine County Court-Certified copies of
Affidavit of Publication Copyright Notice of name Raymond Ronald
Karczewski©, and of UCC-1 Financing Statement Number 589259,dated June
4th, 2002, filed with the Office of the Secretary of State,Corporate
Division - UCC Section, which establishes Raymond Ronald Karczewski©
as Secured Party/Creditor and holder of perfected interest/supreme
claim over debtor RAYMOND KARCZEWSKI©, common-law-copyrighted trade
name/trademark.

I no longer consent to being a party to the State of Oregon Trust
which presently holds Title over said automobile, and thereby rescind
such contract for lack of full disclosure of terms of Registration.
Please send original "Title," presently in your custody, to said
automobile and I shall surrender my "Certificate of Title" and license
plates for said automobile. Please address all
replies/correspondence to Secured Party Creditor Raymond Ronald
Karczewski© in care of General Delivery, Cave Junction, Oregon, near
97523

My wife, Anita Louise Karczewski, co-owner of the automobile,
concurs with the spirit and letter of this communication as evidenced
by her signature.
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© Secured Party/Creditor, American
citizen
c/o General Delivery
Cave Junction Oregon near 97523
The United States of America.
Anita Louise Karczewski CoOwner

Enclosures and Attachments:

Affidavit and Notice of Rescission Dated July 18, 2005 Oregon
registration renewal form for 1993 Cadillac DeVille Sedan
UCC-1 Financing Statement Number 589259, dated June 4th, 2002
Affidavit of Publication Copyright Notice Raymond Ronald
Karczewski© dated May 30th, 2002

Affidavit and Notice of Rescission

The undersigned affiant, solemnly states and declares:

That, any and all contracts, agreements, covenants, corporate
franchises, (XIVth Amendment) franchises,hypothecations, promises,
pledges, choses in action, cessio bonorum, bailment, transfers, use,
cestui que use, cestui que trust, trusts and confidences (or
presumptions emanating therefrom) and/or similar transactions by and
between the undersigned affiant and the UNITED STATES, UNITED STATES
OF AMERICA, STATE OF OREGON and any and all subdivisions Thereof,
including its or their representatives, are cancelled due to
"non-disclosure" and "failure of fair consideration." including its or
their representatives, are cancelled due to "non-disclosure" and
"failure of fair consideration."

See: Article I, Section 10, Constitution for the United States of
America. Any alleged (ens legis) privileges and/or benefits are
rejected and waived.

Effective Date: Common Era, September 23, 1937

This Affidavit is dated the Eighteenth Day of the Seventh Month in
the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Five

Party Aggrieved; Without Recourse,
_______________________________
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© Affiant
c/o P.O. Box 1870
Cave Junction Oregon near 97523
The United States of America
A definitive answer is required of you within 10 days of receipt of
this Registered Mail Service. A non-response on your part to answer
point by point the 23 questions of JURISDICTION accompanied by your
affidavit based on your own personal, unlimited Commercial Liability
will constitute agreement to that charges brought against this living,
breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural man, Creditor and
Secured Party, Raymond Ronald Karczewski© are unfounded in common law
and that Secured Party/Creditor's position is Truth and Lawful, and
his Unalienable Right to Liberty which includes the Right to Travel is
being systematically infringed upon by the JOSEPHINE COUNTY SHERIFF'S
OFFICE AND ITS COUNTY COURTS.

Failure and/or refusal to bring forth such ‘proof of claim’ will place
you in commercial dishonor, and thus constitute an admission of damage
and injury to Raymond Ronald Karczewski ©, a living, breathing,
flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural man in the amount of $2,000,000.00
( TWO Million Dollars) which shall be payed in full due to Raymond
Ronald Karczewski© upon such commercial default of you, District
Attorney STEPHEN CAMPBELL, DEPUTY SHERIFF JOEL HELLER, AND JUDGE
JACK DAVIS.

It must be noted the Department of Transportation, DMV, has long
ceased to send me license and registration renewals but has continued
to participate in this periodic fleecing of what they perceive to be a
SHEEP.

Numerous request have been made of SHERIFF GIL GILBERTSON, JUDGE HULL
AND the DMV to remove the FRAUDULENT contents of THE PHONY SUSPENSION
of this Living Man on the Police Computers, ALL OF WHICH HAVE BEEN
IGNORED. This is the TYRANNY OF A SOUL-LESS, FICTIONAL ENTITY CALLED
GOVERNMENT THAT CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ITS CRIMINAL ACTIONS.
THIS WILL INEVITABLY LEAD TO REVOLUTION.

By the way DISTRICT ATTORNEY CAMPBELL, as I said earlier this is being
posted wide and far on the Internet in case you are planning to again
evade service of the affidavit as you have repeatedly done so in the
past.

Judge Jack Davis, , since you are assigned to Traffic Court duties in
the CAVE JUNCTION CITY TRAFFIC COURT, I am addressing this issue
directly to you with the same conditions as applied to the others. In
all other cases, failure to answer the question within 10 days of
receipt of this document and prior to the Traffic Court Session date,
will leave you, as it has other judges in Commercial Default and
Dishonor.

The Commercial Maxims 5. An unrebutted affidavit stands as the truth
in commerce.
and
6. An unrebutted affidavit becomes the judgment in commerce. has
established that my position throughout the last 11 years is True and
stands as JUDGEMENT IN LAW. That is why NO WARRANTS are issued for my
arrest or incarceration for failure to appear on any of the specified
court dates. In addition to that I have not PAID A CENT IN FINES OR
COURT COSTS in the last 11 years. My question of you is how can such
organization continue to committ crimes while deluding the public into
thinking they are doing what they were put into office for.

The REAL CRIMINALS ARE THOSE AMONGST YOU AND OTHER JUDGES, THE
DISTRICT ATTORNEY, AND SHERIFF OF JOSEPHINE COUNTY OREGON WHO REFUSE
TO FOLLOW THE LAW THAT YOU EXPECT OTHERS TO ABIDE BY.

I therefore, accept for value all charges and will comply when you
have answered all 23 questions of JURISDICTION point by point within
10 days of receipt of this document accompanied by your sworn
affidavit based on your private unlimited Liability. That should
settle the JURISDICTION issue here and now along with the question of
Driving v Travelling.

DISSMISSING the charges as have been DONE BY THE COURTS in the past IS
NOT AN OPTION. I WANT ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE VIOLATED YOUR OATH OF
OFFICE AND COMMITTED CRIMES TO BE PROSECUTED AND INCARCERATED TO THE
FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. And I EXPECT THE COMMUNITY OF JOSEPHINE
COUNTY OREGON TO BACK ME UP ON THIS as our government from the Federal
down to the County Level has show it true colors.

AFFIDAVIT
Affiant, Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, Common Law Trade-
Name/Trademark, © 2002, a living, breathing, flesh-and-blood,
sentient,natural man, does swear and affirm that Affiant has scribed
and read the foregoing facts, and, in accordance with the best of
Affiant's firsthand knowledge and conviction, such are true, correct,
complete, and not misleading, the truth, the whole truth, and nothing
but the truth.

This Affidavit is dated the Thirteenth Day of the Second Month in the
jYear of Our Lord Two Thousand Fourteen

Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, Secured Party/Creditor, Claimant

STATE OF OREGON

County of Josephine } ss.

BE IT REMEMBERED, That on this _______ day of ______________, ______,
Before me, the undersigned, A Notary Public in and for the State of
Oregon, personally appeared the within named
known to me to be the identical individual AS described in and who
executed the within instrument and acknowledged to me that___________
executed the same freely and voluntarily.

IN TESTIMONY WHEREOF, I have hereunto set My hand And affixed my
official seal the day and Year last above Written.
Notary Public of Oregon

My Commission expires: _______________________

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
Raymond Karczewski
2014-02-13 19:07:10 UTC
Re: JOSEPHINE COUNTY SHERIFF'S Department engaged in Active TERRORISM
against OREGON TRAVELERS.

A Christ Brings the Key to Restoration to a Country Representing
Sovereign People

Ray Karczewski
Thanks Johnny for SHARING this vital solution to restoring the power
into the rightful hands of the Sovereign People. WE ARE NO
ORGANIZATION'S SLAVE.

This should be SHARED NATIONWIDE with all who seek to take back
control of our county without RESORTING TO A BLOODY REVOLUTION.

I hope other see the wisdom of your SHARING.

This is the PEACEFUL WAY. How about the rest of you "sleepy heads" out
there.

Let the Bloodless Revolution start here in JOSEPHINE COUNTY.

"No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind,
including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the
SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/
http://leesarayjobs.com/