Christianity: The Satanic Deception which Engulfs Western Consciousness
Raymond Karczewski
2013-02-18 22:19:12 UTC
Re: Christianity: The Satanic Deception which Engulfs Western
Consciousness

kurt31416 wrote:

Raymond Karczewski wrote:

k: > The historical Jesus didnt' believe in a satan-god, multiple
gods are Pagan Blaspheme to a first century Jew, (or Samaritan.)

rk: Kurt, your comments are irrelavent. You know nothing of the
historical man Jesus but that resulting from your own satanic
conditioning programmed into you by contemporary mind controlling
entities within your lifetime.

rk; These social and religious mindcontrolling programs are
responsible for your present BELIEF system concerning the Man known as
Jesus Christ. Yet you make an enormous leap of imaginary judgment when
you deign to speak of a concept you accept and name as Jesus and its
belief. Do you see how insane the parameters are that you set when
you make such comments and how it forecloses upon any possibility of
arriving at the Truth via any serious or intelligent dialogue?

rk: Speak only living Truth, that which emanates from the Spiritual
vibration of "What Is". Do not dabble at the Satanic level of the
dead ideas of "what is". Be quiet. Communicate only the "Spirit of
the word". Release yourself from speaking at the rote-learned,
memorization which chains you to the Satanic "Letter of the word."

rk: I understand I have just said something that neither you nor
millions of other Christian satanically conditioned blind believers
can grasp, but its shocking truth might pause the insanity of a blind
believer's world to perpetuate itself, even for just a moment of
insight to creep into such satanic ruled social consciousness.

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Change The Quality of Your Life Today

http://www.arkenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com
http://leesarayjobs.com/
http://definespirituality.commissionfortress.com
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
http://www.spntoday.com
http://www.spntoday.com/main/

Raymond Karczewski
2013-02-25 08:38:48 UTC
Re: Christianity: The Satanic Deception which Engulfs Western
Consciousness

***@yahoo.com

Raymond Karczewski (***@earthlink.net)

k: > Raymond, I can crush you like a bug on a test on the
historical Jesus. As a demonstration of how clueless you are, I'm not
a Christian.

rk: And would not such test be based on Christian (Satanic)
Conditioning? What does Satanic conditioning have to do with Truth,
especially with one who is not even aware that he is conditioned?

rk: With all due respect to the moderator's comments designed to
continue and perpetuate the illusions which dominate civilized
consciousness by disallowing deep inquiry and the fireworks which
accompany such extraordinary dialogue,, your comments only reveal your
addiction to rote learned ignorance. You are way over your head when
you attack to attack truth and promote parochial conditioning.

rk: I am not singling you out. Damn near everyone is blind to the
Truth is all around them yet they see it not -- including my own
generation of family. There's no help for such ignorance. If you wish
to attempt to crush Truth, all I can say is HAVE AT IT!

[Moderator's Note: In this group we can discuss the political issues
linked to religion. This group is not about debating the merits of a
particular relgious orientation. der Hoaxster email group moderator