Revisionism
Raymond Karczewski
2012-08-10 18:47:33 UTC
Revisionism

By: Raymond Ronald Karczewski©

Mary Hamm Papa Duck's name was Raymond. His nickname was "Sailor" and
I was known for a long time (mosty by his friends and neighbors) as
"Sailor's Girl". Ray is named after him. We call him "Lil Sailor" :)

rk: I am wondering what is going on. As can be checked in the
Google Archives, there are many false biographies posted by a number
of Disinformation agents claiming many libelous stories made up about
me and written by fictitious Family members who do not actually exist.

rk: Yesterday, I clicked onto the picture of my father as an infant
posted on my facebook page by my sister MaryEllen and discovered
history is being rewritten in the Karczewski family by members who do
actually exist.

rk; I never heard the term "Papa Duck" when referring to my father,
nor do I suspect my father ever heard it as Mary was around six years
old (See Mary's Profile picture of my dad._and until yesterday day,
never heard the term "Lil Sailor" when referenced to me. I checked
Mary's page yesterday and found my name was excluded from the list of
family members. And today, her page is closed to my access.

What's up Family? What the hell is going on? Is this a link to segue
further Libelous attacks by professionals?

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/

Raymond Karczewski
2012-08-10 23:27:15 UTC
Re: Revisionism

Mannequin Dressed Like A Sheriff's Deputy wrote:

Raymond Karczewski wrote;

mdsd: >Homeless K00K with a BB gun whines about his own family
members

"Dances with Sockpuppets" <***@frontier.com> wrote in message news:***@news.frontier.com...

mdsd: > Whining

mh: >> Mary Hamm Papa Duck's name was Raymond. His nickname was
"Sailor" and I was known for a long time (mosty by his friends and
neighbors) as "Sailor's Girl". Ray is named after him. We call him
"Lil Sailor" :)

mdsd: > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Thanks for confessing to that sordid
little nugget of personal chagrin, Brother Kazoo. We [tinw] will
certainly enjoy much laughter at your expense in the days, weeks,
months, years, and possibly even decades to come.

rk: >>> Yesterday, I clicked onto the picture of my father as an
infant posted on my facebook page by my sister MaryEllen and
discovered history is being rewritten in the Karczewski family

mdsd: > It would appear, you, my kooky little friend, are being
written out of your own family. What a knob!

rk; >>> I checked Mary's page yesterday and found my name was
excluded from the list of family members. And today, her page is
closed to my access.

mdsd: > You seem surprised. Your family is waking up to the fact
that they have to die to escape you. Your gagging corpsewife croaked
to get away, you mom kicked after your vicious letters to her, perhaps
this "Mary" - if such a person actually exists - figures she is better
off without a big fat spiritual parasite to suck the life out of her,
too.

rk: > >> What's up Family?

mdsd: > Lets see... you disowned Abraham, what's up with that?
You disowned Kasia, what's up with that? Smells like some well done
sauce for the gander. Hell, isn't it?

rk: And so it goes. Such is the nature of the "Normal Consciousness
of human society. Behind the images lurk the true essence of Satanic
conditioning. No one is exempt, ont even one's family.

Raymond Karczewski
2012-08-11 04:48:28 UTC
Re: Revisionism

"Mannequin Dressed Like A Sheriff's Deputy" wrote:

Raymond Karczewski wrote:

mdsd: > Subject: Homeless K00K with a BB gun whines about his own
family members

mdsd: >Get over yourself, Brother Kazoo. You're yesterday's three
line write up in the local crime blotter. Apparently, not even your
family wants anything to do with you. Being a homeless K00K with a BB
gun hasn't worked out too well for you, huh? Your trademark as a
convicted felon probably hasn't helped much, either, huh?

mdsd: >Hell, isn't it?

rk: Notwithstanding your misdirecting judgment, you only add to the
lesson of this entire event.

rk: My purpose in life has been to open eyes of satanically
conditioned subjects, which comprise of just about everyone who is
living life through their satanically hypnotic spell binding mind
sets.

rk: I was born into a family of staunch catholics. It was quite an
experience, for I always saw beyond the possibilities available to
limited thinking, aspiring hypocrites crippled by their blind
political and religious beliefs -- People whose actions did not match
their words. They were a training ground which failed to derail one
who saw the nature of Truth, early in life. Those who put positive
faces on to cover their divided spirit which revealed confused, angry,
and competitive behavior.

rk: I was born into a family of polish slave minded individuals who
were trained to fit in a satanic ruled society and compete to get to
the top, or, at least pay homage to those who would provide them with
a livelihood, with a job. Indeed, I was an outsider going as far
back as I can.

rk: I never fit in, and thus was the beginning of an odyssey of a
Christ, a Simple Man of Truth to meet life at its terms, without
succumbing or capitulating to the seductions of power and wealth. My
momentum led to the exposure of all who "go along to get along."

rk: I recognize that this revelation tends to "tick people off". I
have served as a Spiritual Lightning rod to draw even the least
semblance of hypocrisy out of public relationships both on and off the
Internet. It brought me into early conflict with government as a cop
who brought Truth to the job.

rk: I have exposed the Satanic power of Man's law in standing down
the State of Oregon and County of Josephine Legal system. Yet NOBODY
GETS IT.

rk: I have exposed nearly two decades of libelous attacks by
government/media, sponsored/supported mind controlling disinformation
agents. YET NOBODY GETS IT.

rk: NOBODY GETS what I am saying and that is tragic, for it is beyond
simplicity in its essence. NEVER TELL ANOTHER LIE for the rest of
your life, and you will experience the wrath of Hell that a man or
woman of Truth, a Christ attracts when dealing with spiritually
unaware people, blinded by their own Satanic Conditioning.

rk: I do not condemn my family, or anyone else for that matter, I
merely expose them to the Mirror of Truth, and when they are face to
face with it, they do it to themselves. That is why a myriad of
cowardly disinformation agents keep changing their aliases rather than
change satanic occupation.

rk: The Google Archives, and my website offer all the evidence
necessary to prove the above statement.

rk: I can lead you folks to water, but I can't make you drink, Can I?