OREGON STATE POLICE DECLARES WAR ON OREGON TRAVELERS PART II
Raymond Karczewski
2013-09-25 03:37:11 UTC
OREGON STATE POLICE DECLARES WAR ON OREGON TRAVELERS PART II

When the Rule of Law is Suspended, WAR IS DECLARED (Have We reached a
Point in our Country where there IS NO LAW, but ONLY CORPORATE
POLICY?)

Complainant: Raymond Ronald Karczewski©
C/O General Delivery
Cave Junction [97523]
Oregon Republic

DISTRICT ATTORNEY STEPHEN CAMPBELL
JOSEPHINE COUNTY
500 nw 6th Street,
Grants Pass OR,97526,
(541) 474-5200,
***@co.josephine.or.us

Judge THOMAS M. HULL BAR #772276
Circuit Court Judge
Josephine County Courthouse
500 NW 6th Street
Grants Pass, OR 97526
Phone 541 476-2309

Suspect#1 Trooper TANYA HENDERSON
OREGON STATE POLICE OFFICE
1463 NE 7TH STREET
GRANTS PASS OR. 97526

Suspect#2 Deputy JOEL HELLER
JOSEPHINE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
1901 NE "F" Street,
Grants Pass Oregon 97526

Witness: #1 Bryan McCain NMA
Shady Acres RV Park
27550 Redwood Highway Space E7
Cave Junction Oregon, 97523

Witness: #2 KENNETH SWIFT
OWNER: JERRY'S TOWING
29910 Redwood Hwy. 97523

Judge HULL
U.S.P.O. Registered Mail Article No. RR 487 244 795 US
DA CAMPBELL
U.S.P.O. Registered Mail Article No. RR 487 244 781 US

1993 Beige Cadillac 4dr. Deville bearing private Identification
Plates.
UCC # 589 259 A See: Loading Image...
VIN # 1G6CD53B4P4238032 Oregon License Plates TKR 072 were
rescinded on July 18th, 2005

Oregon Uniform Citation and Complaint #2024302813

Sept 23rd, 2013

Josephine County District Attorney STEVEN CAMPBELL, I, RAYMOND RONALD
KARCZEWSKI© DEMAND THAT YOU FILE CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAINST OREGON STATE
TROOPER TANYA HENDERSON FOR THE CRIMES OF FRAUD AND GRAND THEFT AUTO.
I am posting this on the Internet to allow Oregonians and others
throughout our nation to see the quality of justice they receive for
their taxes, to see HOW YOU DO YOUR JOB. Following are a record of
past evasions and refusals by you to prosecute crimes committed by
Josephine County Sheriff deputies and Oregon State Troopers. If you
CANNOT DO YOUR JOB, GET OUT OF OFFICE.
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch64.htm#Deputies
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch66.html#JUSTICE
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch91.html#WHY
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch158.html#ATTORNEY
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch258.html#Karczewski
http://www.arkenterprises.com/accpirac.html#Piracy
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch272.html#People
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch242.html#Fired

FACTS:

On Monday, Sept 23, 1213, at approx. 10:45 AM, I Raymond Ronald
Karczewski,© a Living, Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood, Sentient, Natural
Man, of the Sovereign American People was Traveling home to Cave
Junction in my Jeep while escorting Witness #1 McCain a licensed
driver, a neighbor who was behind the wheel of My privately owned,
unlicensed Cadillac having picked up the repaired automobile from Roe
Motors the Cadillac Dealership in Grants Pass..

Heading back to Cave Junction In the area a stretch of road between
Kerby and Cave Junction, Wit:#1 Observed the State Patrol Car driving
past him headed in a northern direction toward Grants Passwhile he and
I were going south toward Cave Junction.. No contact by
HENDERSON was made at that time, The time was approximately 10:45 AM.

On arrival at the RV park where Wit: #1 and I have our motorhomes
located. I took the keys of the Cadillac and travelled to town to get
gas and do some chores. ON the way back home, I was stopped by Susp.
#1 who flashed her emergency lights as I pulled into the SHADY ACRES
RV Park onto private property.

Susp. #1 HENDERSON had previously stopped me on Jan. 21st, 2013 cited
me for no driver license and no state plates exhibited on my car. No
other violations were noted on the citation, therefore there was No
probable cause presented for making any stop, other than HENDERSONS
recognition of the private Identification Plates displayed on my
private automobile , and her being fed from the Police computers
eroneous information that my oregon driver license was listed as
suspended. An impossibility since my previous Oregon license was
rescinded in 1999, prior to that time I had spent a lifetime without
getting any driver license suspended anywhere in the country, and
since that time there has been no license to suspend. It is all a
conspiracy of FRAUD being perpetrated by officials of the private
corporation erroneously called "government" found within an
UNRESPONSIVE SYSTEM of private corporate Policies, masquerading as
LAW.

There is no requirement on the books which authorized a private
automobile to be towed as IT is safely parked on private property and
did not pose a hazard as if it would had been stopped on the highway
and was obstructing traffic. The sole purpose of Susp#1 HENDERSON
appeared to be that of generating revenue. A clear shift in law
enforcement policies in a dying economy.

It amounts to government authorizing our law enforcement officers to
act as PIRATES on the highways, for the purpose of generating revenue
whereever and whenever they can. It has NOTHING TO DO with highway
safety and/or public service. It is highway EXTORTION and a BLIGHT
UPON LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Susp.#1 HENDERSON refused to look at the certified court seal copy of
my Public Notice of Conditioned Precedent based on an affidavit
published in the Illinois Valley Newspaper which had gone Unrebutted.
after being published for four consecutive weeks. Such affidavit
Described the travel conveyances and their change in status from
Public license plates, to private identification plates.
See: Loading Image...

This unrebutted affidavit information was filed with the JOSEPHINE
COUNTY Criminal Court Clerk, and according to the FOLLOWING
Maxims of Commerce, i.e.
2. All are equal under the law (both moral and natural law).
3. In commerce truth is sovereign.
4. Truth is expressed by means of an affidavit.
5. An unrebutted affidavit stands as the truth in commerce.
6. An unrebutted affidavit becomes the judgment in
commerce. STANDS AS LAW AND JUDGMENT. therefore
my unrebutted affidavit stands as Truth and becomes
judgment as if it were adjudicated by a court in a Trial by
Jury.

Susp#1 HENDERSON committed the crimes of FRAUD AND GRAND THEFT AUTO,
when She refused to look at the court certified judgment and any other
information which would expose to her, the robot, mindless, policy
following actions dictated by a System that remains blind to facts.

In the last 11 years since the JOSEPHINE COUNTY COURTS released me
with no charges hanging over this living man's head, although the
Fictional/defendant was convicted in two trials and I refused to
accept the court's contract offer of Sentencing, as the courts
attempted to presumptively link me with the fictional defendant, a
task they could not do, and have not done to this very day some 11
years later.

I challenged the courts, Oregon Government and Law Enforcement
repeatedly to prove Jurisdiction over this nonconsentual Living,
Breathing, Flesh-andBlood, Sentient, Natural Man and in each case they
have DEFAULTED according to the laws of Commerce, the law which trumps
the petty corporate policies which masquerade as Law. I have
routinely sent an number of NOTARIZED Affidavits of Conditional
Acceptance UPON PROOF OF CLAIM demanding the courts, prosecutors,
police, officers of the State and county governments Prove their
fictional status to have JURISDICTION over this or any other living,
Breathing, Flesh-and Blood, Sentient Natural man or Woman. This is
fundamental to the freedom expected by Sovereign Men and Women, the
creators of fictional government and its courts.

See: CRUDEN V NEALE Corporate administrative rules, regulations,
and legislation do not apply to non-corporate natural people who stand
in Common Law and in full legal capacity as one of the sovereign
people. The law states: "There, every man is independent of all laws,
except those prescribed by nature. He is not bound by any
institutions formed by his fellowmen without his consent." CRUDEN v
NEALE, 2 N.C. 338 (1796) 2 S.E. 70.

That law is the Crux of my Position as a Sovereign Man of the People,
the CREATORS of fictional government and courts.

No FICTIONAL creation can have JURISDICTION over ITS LIVING CREATORS
WITHOUT THE LATTERS CONSENT.

No material changes in status have occured regarding my private travel
conveyances made and filed with the JOSEPHINE COUNTY CRIMINAL COURT
CLERKS OFFICE since Jan, 21, when I was first cited by Suspect #1
HENDERSON. See http://www.arkenterprises.com/ospwar.html

During the course of the encounter on this date, Susp#1 HENDERSON was
extremenly hostile and aggressive toward me, and to my view, without
cause. I got out of my car and at NO TIME was I ever closer to her
than 15 feet. She claimed the conversation was being recorded. When
I approached her to make sure my voice could be heard on the recorder,
she forceably in a loud voice commanded me not to approach her. She
said in a loud and forceful voice. "STAND WHERE YOU ARE! DO NOT
APPROACH ME! I AM THREATENED BY YOU!. DO NOT APPROACH ME. I AM
THREATENED BY YOU! "DO NOT COME ANY CLOSER, I AM THREATENED BY YOU"
AT LEAST 3 OR 4 TIMES. I am not sure of the verbatim quotes but they
would be on her recorder. I told her that I expected the tape
recording to be presented as evidence. Her response was noncommital
hinging on "MAYBE". A completely UNREASONABLE RESPONSE for her to
make. She did not reach for her gun, but I felt that I was a victim
of an officer MANUFACTURING EVIDENCE, AND I was being set up and
documented on the tape recording for her possible use of deadly
force.

At this time Witness McCain, a neighbor of mine, stated he observed
Deputy Heller from the JOSEPHINE COUNTY Sheriff's office who had acted
as a cover car for the event to unfasten his tazer and left it
unfastened for the duration of the incident, only to fasten it when
the Tow truck towed the private, unlicensed automobile away..

9-23-13, 1830 pm: Witness#2 SWIFT, the tow truck operator had arrived
at the RV Park and related to Witness #1 and myself, that Suspect #1
HENDERSON had arrived at the impound yard when the towed auto was
brought in SWIFT stated that she appeared to exhibit an attitude of
anger and hostility which SWIFT thought was out of place. She
unlawfully removed the Oregon License Plates TKR 072 that were in the
Trunk area and took them with her. This is not normal procedure. It
was theft, plain and simple.

This, my brothers and sisters is symptomatic of Tyranny of the utmost
degree. It is a foul sign of things to come in our country. You may
wake up now and do something about it, or look to find shelter in
Boxcars and at the point of a gun. For, in my case for the last 11
years, they have acted as Tyrants and Pirates, and not public
servants.

As the reports below show, this persecution of this traveler goes back
more that 10 years to September the 5th of 2002, and has continued
since then to the tune of thousands of dollars in impound fees to
release my automobiles from impound yards strewn about in JOSEPHINE
COUNTY.

Numerous officers of the OREGON STATE POLICE and JOSEPHINE COUNTY
SHERIFFS OFFICE have, in the past, defaulted to the tune of Millions
of Dollars to such offers of acceptance for value upon a demand for
PROOF OF CLAIM.

The Oregon Secretary of States office, UCC Division Refuses to accept
my application for UCC-1 financial statement/liens placed against
these public servants due to their commercial defaults. They exempt,
those employees of the private corporation called government according
to their private corporate policies which masquerade as law, all
uniformed private corporate enforcement officers and other corporate
officials from being liened.

They DO NOT FOLLOW THE LAW. They refuse to recognize Maxim #2. "All
are equal under the law (both moral and natural law)." They tyrannize
members of the Public who DO NOT consent to being members of the
corporation and therefore are immune from such private corporate
policies. Their interpretation of granting corporate immunity to
police officers who violate the law when dealing with non-corporate
sovereign men and women, and those who are not bound by such private
corporate policies is a formulate for tyranny.

Such established rules of law are spat upon by law enforcement
officers in return for their Robotic enforcement of Department
Policies, corporate rules not binding upon non-corporate people who
have not consented to their enslavement.

The OREGON STATE POLICE are lawless. The JOSEPHINE COUNTY OREGON
SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT IS LAWLESS. The rule of law can be seen NOWHERE
ON THE STREETS AND HIGHWAYS OF JOSEPHINE COUNTY and this comes from my
direct experience with corrupt public officials . This also comes
from one who is an honorably retired Police Sergeant from a California
Police Department.

On the earlier impoundment by Susp# 1, TANYA HENDERSON, her
supervising Sergeant and officer in charge of the Grants Pass State
Police Substation, JEFF PROULX took great pride in saying that if I
were in JACKSON COUNTY OREGON, I would be jailed. At least they were
letting me go and just impounding the car. (check the monetization
$805.00 plus the $400.00 Dollar impound and towing fees for the
release and storage fees. We are talking $1,205.00 for stopping one
who is beyond their JURISDICTION and had committed no crime. It was
the STATE POLICE WHO infringed upon my Right the Travel. Its a
RACKET, nothing more than HIGHWAY PIRACY, committed under the COLOR
(FICTION) OF LAW.

All responsible representatives of Oregon Government from the
Several past Governors, Secretaries of State, Several attorney
Generals, Oregon STATE POLICE, County Sheriffs, and Municipal Police
Chiefs of whom I have been in personal contact and communications
with) have refused to change and correct the BOGUS INFORMATION on
the police Computers, concerning my lawful status as a free man , one
who is a beyond the jurisdiction of the private corporation known as
government. They are absolving themselves of personal
responsibility and relying upon the spiders web of the FACELESS,
SOUL-LESS, UNRESPONSIVE SYSTEM to catch, devour and destroy unwary
motorists who are not engaged in Commerce but are exercising their
God Given Right to Travel.

Such unlawful behavior warrants PUBLIC ATTENTION UPON GOVERNMENT AND
THEIR PUBLIC SERVANTS. District Attorney CAMPBELL, and other system
employees WORK for us. We are NOT, AND WILL NOT BE SLAVES to our
SERVANTS.

As indisputable proof of this fact, for the last `10 years, I have
sent in paperwork of THESE BOGUS TRAFFIC STOPS, such as this prior to
the court date. Aside from coerced beginning wherein I challenged
the Courts to prove JURISDICTION over this Living, Breathing,
Flesh-and-Blood, Sentient, Natural Man of the Sovereign American
People, I HAVE NOT APPEARED IN COURT, NOR HAVE I PAID A CENT IN
COURT FINES, FEES, ETC. NONE!

Does that sound like Oregon Law has teeth in it?

JOSEPHINE COUNTY SHERIFF, GIL GILBERTSON who has many commercial
defaults attributed to him along with his violation of Oath of Office,
which should have removed him from office long ago. and his MINIONS
now LEAVE ME ALONE IN MY TRAVEL CONVEYANCES, only for the SLACK to be
now picked up by the OREGON STATE POLICE.

In this communication I am IDENTIFYING the MONSTROUS SIDE OF LAW
ENFORCEMENT. It is what AMERICANS can expect when all fascades are
dropped, martial law is declared, and WAR is openly declared upon the
American People by a sold out government to the NEW WORLD ORDER.

In the last 10 years. After they were forced to release me FROM
JOSEPHINE COUNTY JAIL a man near death from two combined PROTEST
HUNGER JAIL STRIKES OF 55 DAYS and their Fraudulent Court proceedings
where they refused to prove JURISDICTION in some 20 plus hearings and
two trials. Yes, one single man stood up to them and THEY STOOD DOWN.

Since my unceremonious release from jail, when the former Undersheriff
of JOSEPHINE COUNTY dropped me off at the curb of the Three Rivers
Hospital emergency room to make my way home or get medical care as
best I could, they, the JOSEPHINE COUNTY authorities have NOT COME
AFTER ME. They HAVE NOT, WILL NOT arrest me, THEY HAVE NOT SENT ME TO
PRISON, WHILE I continue to do to this day, the very things for which
I was originally arrested. Doesn't that tell you something?

They have not carried out the sentencing of the JURISTIC MAN,
convicted in two trials, the Government created STRAWMAN, whose name
is spelled in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.) They certainly WILL NOT ARREST
ME.

As per the Maxims of Commerce, it is quite clear that the OFFICIALS of
the STATE OF OREGON DO NOT FOLLOW THE LAW when dealing with the
average "person" who remains largely ignorant of the Law, yet neither
will they adhere to their own dictates. This was Proven by OREGON
STATE POLICE AUTO IMPOUND JUDGE YUNKER,

listen to

(a finer demonstration of corruption, you will not see) who said he
would render his decision on the return of my unjustly imposed impound
fees via mail. Years have passed now and no such legal rendering has
been sent by JUDGE YUNKER or his aides. Its all a REVENUE GENERATING
scam.

Let us FACE IT SHALL WE? The STATE OF OREGON and its Public
Officials, STATE POLICE. COUNTY SHERIFFS AND MUNICIPAL POLICE along
with Prosecuting District Attorneys are OPERATING A TRAFFIC SCAM TO
THE TUNE OF MULTIMILLION DOLLAR SAVAGERY OF THE Oregon motorist.

It is through such mass undertaking by damaged Sovereign men and women
that shall prevail in restoring to us, our Constitutional Republic,
but it will take action, not mere empty talk. The law is there. Use
it or lose your freedom, your estates, your life.

23 PROOFS OF CLAIM

I now give to you and to Susp #1 Trooper HENDERSON, the same
opportunity to answer these questions of Jurisdiction: that I have
given to dozens of OREGON OFFICIALS to be accompanied by their sworn
Affidavit based on their own Private Unlimited Liability. All of
whom have DEFAULTED. This stands as proof that Traffic enforcement
CANNOT be applied to Sovereign men and women of the American People.
If one who is uniformed and armed can hold the life of another in
their "gun and tazer" hand, shouldn't they be responsible enough to
answer a few questions as to their authority?

I, Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, this Living Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood,
Sentient, Natural Man, accept for value all terms of citations upon
proof of Claim established by your answering the following questions
of JURISDICTION, accompanied by your own sworn oath or affidavit:

1. PROOF OF CLAIM on how the Oregon Constitution operates upon me,
Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a living, breathing, flesh-and-blood,
sentient, natural person, the private man.

2. PROOF OF CLAIM on how the State statutes by and through the
Oregon Legislature and the DMV operate upon me, Raymond Ronald
Karczewski©, a living, breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural
person, the private man.

3. PROOF OF CLAIM that the name appearing on the charging
instrument, in capital letters; RAYMOND RONALD KARCZEWSKI, is not a
corporate fiction, but is the name of the living, breathing,
flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person, the private man in his
private capacity.

4. PROOF OF CLAIM that the Oregon Revised Statutes (ORS) describe
any other class of license other than for commerce or for commercial
trade, occupation or profession.

5. PROOF OF CLAIM that this private man is specifically named in
the Oregon State Statutes and more specifically ORS cites as applied
in this matter. (See the PEOPLE v. HERKIMER, 15 Am Dec 379, 4 Cowen
(N.Y. 345, 348 (1825)

6. PROOF OF CLAIM that the STATE OF OREGON, in its Corporate
capacity, has Jurisdiction over this living, breathing,
flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person/private man, the Secured
Party, Raymond Ronald Karczewski© in his private capacity unless
consented to, and/or contracted for, by that natural person/private
man.

7. PROOF OF CLAIM that the COUNTY OF JOSEPHINE, in its Corporate
capacity, has Jurisdiction over this living, breathing,
flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person/private man, the Secured
Party, Raymond Ronald Karczewski© in his private capacity unless
consented
to, and/or contracted for, by that natural person/private man.

8. PROOF OF CLAIM that all "Officers of the Court," which include
members of the JOSEPHINE COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S staff, are under
oath of office to support and defend both U.S. and OREGON
Constitutions.

9. PROOF OF CLAIM that Deputies and/or Jail Staff, in their
capacity as Agents for the CORPORATE JOSEPHINE COUNTY SHERIFF'S
DEPARTMENT, are bound by their oath of office to support and defend
both U.S. and OREGON Constitutions.

10. PROOF OF CLAIM that the CIRCUIT COURT OF THE STATE OF OREGON
FOR JOSEPHINE COUNTY, in its Corporate capacity, has Jurisdiction over
this living, breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural
person/private man, the Secured Party, Raymond Ronald Karczewski© in
his private capacity unless consented to, and/or contracted for, by
that natural person/private man.

11. PROOF OF CLAIM of the existence of the liability and how it
was created.

12. PROOF OF CLAIM of what 'state' the liability came from, the
de jure state ('The State') or the de-facto state ('This State'), a
mere corporation.

13. PROOF OF CLAIM that the State of Oregon DEPARTMENT OF
TRANSPORTATION, DMV, through its Administrative Drivers Licensing
process, has Jurisdiction over this living, breathing,
flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person/private man, the Secured
Party,Raymond Ronald Karczewski© in his private capacity unless
consented to, and/or contracted for, by that natural person/private
man.

14. PROOF OF CLAIM that in my private capacity, that I, Raymond
Ronald Karczewski©, a living, breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient,
natural person, the private man, is subject to Class A, B, and C
commercial driver license.

15. PROOF OF CLAIM that the State of Oregon via the DMV sells any
other ‘driver’ license.

16. PROOF OF CLAIM that the Motor Vehicle code does not operate
upon all ‘drivers’ of ‘all’ vehicles owned or operated by ‘the United
States,’ ‘this state,’ ‘or any county,’ ‘city,’ ‘district,’ ‘or any
other political subdivision of this state’ … and thus operates upon
this private man. (see ORS 801.020)

17. PROOF OF CLAIM that my ‘private' vehicle is not a
‘recreational’ vehicle that is operated solely for personal (private)
use. (see ORS 801.208)

18. PROOF OF CLAIM that my ‘private' vehicle is used for the
transportation of persons for compensation or profit, or designed or
used primarily for the transportation of property (for hire). (see ORS
801.210)

19. PROOF OF CLAIM that Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a living,
breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person, the private man,
was a licensee at the time of the ‘stop’ to subject himself to the
motor vehicle code by agreement and as a signatory. (see Vehicle
Traffic Law, 1974 Rev Ed., page 238, 239)

20. PROOF OF CLAIM that, “In view of this rule a statutory
provision that the supervision officials “may” exempt such persons
when the transportation is not on a commercial basis means that they
“must” exempt them, generally applies in this matter. (State v.
Johnson, 243 P. 1073; 60 C.J.S. section 94 pg 581)

21. PROOF OF CLAIM that Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a living,
breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person, the private man,
does not have the right in light of ORS 801.305.

22. PROOF OF CLAIM that the ‘entity’ bringing forth this claim can
testify on the witness stand of the same and bring all relevant
evidence.

23. PROOF OF CLAIM that the prosecutor, as an agent of the State,
has established a ‘liability bond’ in this action to indemnify Raymond
Ronald Karczewski©, a living, breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient,
natural person, the private man, in the event of any damnification.

THE LAW IS VERY CLEAR ON THE RIGHT TO TRAVEL BY MEN AND WOMEN OF THE
SOVEREIGN PEOPLE. READ THESE ACTUAL LAWS ON THE BOOKS TODAY. What
more can be said?

CRUDEN v NEALE

Corporate administrative rules, regulations, and legislation do not
apply to non-corporate natural persons who stand in Common Law and in
full legal capacity as one of the sovereign people. The law states:
"There, every man is independent of all laws, except those prescribed
by nature. He is not bound by any institutions formed by his
fellowmen without his consent." CRUDEN v NEALE, 2 N.C. 338 (1796) 2
S.E. 70.

LAW OF COMMERCE

10 Maxims of Commerce

1. A workman is worthy of his hire.

2. All are equal under the law (both moral and natural law). See
CRUDEN V NEALE ABOVE

3. In commerce truth is sovereign.

4. Truth is expressed by means of an affidavit.

5. An unrebutted affidavit stands as the truth in commerce. See:

6. An unrebutted affidavit becomes the judgment in commerce.

7. A matter must be expressed to be resolved.

8. He who leaves the field of battle first loses by default.

9. Sacrifice is the measure of credibility (if one has neither been
damaged nor incurred a risk, and is unwilling to swear an affidavit --
i.e., "true, correct, and complete," the commercial equivalent of, "
the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth" -- on his
unlimited commercial liability for the veracity of his statements and
the legitimacy of his action, he has no credibility, and therefore no
basis for asserting claims/charges or claiming authority).

10. A lien or claim can be satisfied only through rebuttal by
counteraffidavit point-for-point, resolution by jury, or payment.

FOLLOWING IS A 10 YEAR HISTORY OF ONE MAN STANDING UP FOR YOUR
RIGHTS !. Oregon State Police Policies Mix Accident Investigation
with Piracy On The Highways
http://arkenterprises.com/accpirac.html#Piracy

2. OREGON STATE POLICE Join JOSEPHINE COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S
Office in Hiding Behind A Stonewall Of Silence
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch229.html#JOSEPHINE

3. OREGON STATE POLICE: COMMITTING PIRACY ON JOSEPHINE COUNTY
ROADS. http://www.arkenterprises.com/gptrafsp.html

4. OREGON STATE POLICE: Notice of Unlawful Impoundment
http://www.arkenterprises.com/gptrafs2.html

5. The Impotence of Oregon Judges who Confuse Public Policy for Law
http://youtu.be/F47YO1tqOf4
r&list=UL LISTEN TO ACTUAL COURT HEARING ON YOU TUBE VIDEO.

6. Criminal Conspiracy and Racketeering committed by JOSEPHINE
COUNTY OREGON law enforcement officials and Judges

7. Criminal Complaint Charging, Oregon State Police, Josephine County
Sheriff, Josephine County Court Trial Administrator and Grants Pass
Police Department policy makers with crimes of Conspiracy to commit,
Piracy, Robbery, Theft by Extortion, and criminal coverups
http://www.arkenterprises.com/gpcrmcom.html#Criminal

8. JOSEPHINE COUNTY CRIMINAL COURT CERTIFIED COPY OF Conditioned
Precedent. Side 1. Loading Image...

9. JOSEPHINE COUNTY CRIMINAL COURT CERTIFIED COPY OF Conditioned
Precedent. Side 2 NOTARIZED AFFIDAVIT OF ZINA BOOTH, bookeeper for
Illinois Valley New. Swearing that said Conditioned Precedent was
published in the Legal Ad of a General Circulation for 3 week, and
went unrebutted. Loading Image....

LETTER OF RESCINDMENT TO DMV

Ms. Lorna Young

July 18, 2005
ODOT Deputy Director DMV
1905 Lana Avenue NE

Salem, OR 97314

Affidavit and letter of Rescindment of all
U.S.P.O Registered Mail Article No. RR 487279940US

Ms Young,

I am directing this Notice and attached Affidavit to you, as Deputy
Director of the OREGON DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES. Enclosed is
registration renewal form received in the mail for 1993Cadillac
DeVille Sedan, Oregon License No: TKR 072, VIN #1G6CD53B4P4238032. .
WE SHALL NOT renew it and am therefore returning it AS IS.

I hereby rescind and cancel all previous contracts with the STATE OF
OREGON which I have entered into without having been provided with
full disclosure of all terms of said contract(s) by the STATE OF
OREGON including contract regarding automobile registration, "Title,"
and "Certificate of Title" of my jointly owned private automobile, an
automobile used only for private travel and not used for commercial
purposes on the Oregon roadways. See attached Notarized Affidavit
and Notice of Rescission.

Enclosed also find Josephine County Court-Certified copies of
Affidavit of Publication Copyright Notice of name Raymond Ronald
Karczewski©, and of UCC-1 Financing Statement Number 589259,dated June
4th, 2002, filed with the Office of the Secretary of State,Corporate
Division - UCC Section, which establishes Raymond Ronald Karczewski©
as Secured Party/Creditor and holder of perfected interest/supreme
claim over debtor RAYMOND KARCZEWSKI©, common-law-copyrighted trade
name/trademark.

I no longer consent to being a party to the State of Oregon Trust
which presently holds Title over said automobile, and thereby rescind
such contract for lack of full disclosure of terms of Registration.
Please send original "Title," presently in your custody, to said
automobile and I shall surrender my "Certificate of Title" and license
plates for said automobile. Please address all
replies/correspondence to Secured Party Creditor Raymond Ronald
Karczewski© in care of General Delivery, Cave Junction, Oregon, near
97523

My wife, Anita Louise Karczewski, co-owner of the automobile,
concurs with the spirit and letter of this communication as evidenced
by her signature.
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© Secured Party/Creditor, American
citizen
c/o General Delivery
Cave Junction Oregon near 97523
The United States of America.
Anita Louise Karczewski CoOwner

Enclosures and Attachments:

Affidavit and Notice of Rescission Dated July 18, 2005
Oregon registration renewal form for 1993 Cadillac DeVille Sedan
UCC-1 Financing Statement Number 589259, dated June 4th, 2002
Affidavit of Publication Copyright Notice Raymond Ronald
Karczewski© dated May 30th, 2002

Affidavit and Notice of Rescission

The undersigned affiant, solemnly states and declares:

That, any and all contracts, agreements, covenants, corporate
franchises, (XIVth Amendment) franchises,hypothecations, promises,
pledges, choses in action, cessio bonorum, bailment, transfers, use,
cestui que use, cestui que trust, trusts and confidences (or
presumptions emanating therefrom) and/or similar transactions by and
between the undersigned affiant and the UNITED STATES, UNITED STATES
OF AMERICA, STATE OF OREGON and any and all subdivisions Thereof,
including its or their representatives, are cancelled due to
"non-disclosure" and "failure of fair consideration." including its or
their representatives, are cancelled due to "non-disclosure" and
"failure of fair consideration."

See: Article I, Section 10, Constitution for the United States of
America. Any alleged (ens legis) privileges and/or benefits are
rejected and waived.

Effective Date: Common Era, September 23, 1937

This Affidavit is dated the Eighteenth Day of the Seventh Month in
the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Five

Party Aggrieved; Without Recourse,
_______________________________
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© Affiant
c/o P.O. Box 1870
Cave Junction Oregon near 97523
The United States of America
District Attorney STEVEN CAMPBELL, I demand you investigate these
charges and file criminal complaints of Fraud and Grand Theft Auto
against Susp#1 STATE POLICE TROOPER TANYA HENDERSON and all other
culpable State and County officials engaged in this conspiratorial
criminal enterprise AGAINST THE MOTORING TAX PAYING PUBLIC. and answer
the issues contained within this Affidavit of Truth.

As stated this complaint is being distributed FAR AND WIDE on the
Internet. Not only will Oregonians be watching to see whether you
do the job you took an oath to do, so will the rest of the Nation.

A definitive answer is required of you within 10 days of receipt of
this Registered Mail Service. A non-response on your part to Show
Cause in your not filing criminal charges against Susp #1, or your
non-response point by point to the 23 questions of JURISDICTION
accompanied by you affidavit based on your personal, unlimited
Commercial Liability will constitute agreement to that charges brought
against this living, breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural
person, Creditor and Secured Party, Raymond Ronald Karczewski© are
unfounded in common law and that Secured Party/Creditor's position is
Truth and Lawful, and his Unalienable Right to Liberty which includes
the Right to Travel is being systematically infringed upon by the
OREGON STATE POLICE OFFICE AND ITS COUNTY COURTS.

Failure and/or refusal to bring forth such ‘proof of claim’ will
place you in commercial dishonor, and thus constitute an admission of
damage and injury to Raymond Ronald ©, a living, breathing,
flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural man in the amount of $2,000,000.00
( TWO Million Dollars) Also the Amount matching the fines on Citation
#2024300293 and #2024302813 shall be payed in full due to Raymond
Ronald Karczewski© upon such commercial default of you District
Attorney CAMPBELL AND OREGON POLICE POLICY MAKERS.

It must be noted the Department of Transportation, DMV, has long
ceased to send me license and registration renewals but has continued
to participate in this periodic fleecing of what they perceive to be a
SHEEP.

By the way DISTRICT ATTORNEY CAMPBELL, as I said earlier this is being
posted wide and far on the Internet in case you are planning to evade
service of the affidavit as you have repeatedly in the past.

Judge Hull, since you are assigned Traffic Court duties in JOSEPHINE
COUNTY COURTHOUSE and are quite familiar with my Issues over the last
decade, I am addressing this issue directly to you with the same
conditions as applied to the others. I accept for value all charges
and will comply when you have answered all 23 questions of
JURISDICTION point by point within 10 days of receipt of this document
accompanied by your sworn affidavit based on your private unlimited
Liability. That should settle the JURISDICTION issue here and now.
Susp.#1 HENDERSON is a dangerous woman to be in the position of Police
Officer. She must be investigated and removed from her position. I
also direct you to contact DMV and order the bogus "License
Suspension" issue removed from the Police Computers unless you can
prove information contrary to the contents of this Communication.

AFFIDAVIT
Affiant, Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, Common Law
Trade-Name/Trademark, © 2002, a living, breathing, flesh-and-blood,
sentient,natural man, does swear and affirm that Affiant has scribed
and read the foregoing facts, and, in accordance with the best of
Affiant's firsthand knowledge and conviction, such are true, correct,
complete, and not misleading, the truth, the whole truth, and nothing
but the truth.

This Affidavit is dated the Twenty Third Day of the Ninth Month in the
Year of Our Lord Two Thousand Thirteen.

Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, Secured Party/Creditor, Claimant

STATE OF OREGON

County of Josephine } ss.

BE IT REMEMBERED, That on this _______ day of ______________, ______,
Before me, the undersigned, A Notary Public in and for the State of
Oregon, personally appeared the within named
known to me to be the identical individual AS described in and who
executed the within instrument and acknowledged to me that___________
executed the same freely and voluntarily.

IN TESTIMONY WHEREOF, I have hereunto set My hand And affixed my
official seal the day and Year last above Written.
Notary Public of Oregon

My Commission expires: _______________________
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
Raymond Karczewski
2013-09-26 10:38:18 UTC
RE: OREGON STATE POLICE DECLARES WAR ON OREGON TRAVELERS PART II

Paul Richard wrote:

Raymond Karczewski wrote:

pr: > Im very sorry to learn of the difficulties you're forced to
endure, Raymond. I know first-hand it is anything but pleasant. Though
I believe the question of jurisdiction had been resolved in two ways,
both by your consent. Specifically by claiming the name of the
corporate entity known as Raymond Karczewski, gifted to the State by
your parents when they registered the name at birth. And also your own
claim of being an American. Legally the word "American" is defined as;
"Of or pertaining to the United States". The word "of" means belonging
to.

rk: Paul, When you step into the legal arena, you step into hell.
Nothing is what it appears to be. You've stepped through the looking
glass and words take on a new meaning. Everything is BASSACKWARD and
one is required to engage a Hell-Bound Lawyer to represent you in this
hellish environment, that is unless you have awakened to your own
Hell-driven hypnotic spell.

rk: To those reading this communication, may I ask them to first take
a comprehensive look at http://www.arkenterprises.com/ospwarII.html
and see what one is compelled to face in order to live as a FREE MAN,
in an UNFREE SOCIETY. Then spread that article FAR AND WIDE to all
freedom-loving men and women. This is not a fantasy that one can lose
themselves in imaginative illusion. THIS IS THE REAL STUFF. Now is the
time when people ought to stop arguing over fantasy-based concepts and
start acting to dissolve the yoke of slavery which they have accepted
through their own consent. They will be guided by their own Truth,
that which is buried deeply under a whole lot of Satanic Hypnotic mind
control crap. Then and only then will they know what TRUE FREEDOM is
and not be hoodwinked by the Suggestible Satanic idea of Freedom.

rk: Paul, as to the questions you have brought up, let us examine it
a little deeper and have a more clarified view of our meanings.

rk: The name "Raymond Ronald Karczewski©" is my given name at birth.
It is the name of a living Breathing, Flesh-and-blood, Sentient,
Natural Man.

rk: The government courts HAVE NO jurisdiction over such a living man
unless he, the Living Man gives his consent, to being a member (Called
a Citizen)to the private, corporate, institution which is known as the
defacto government and now rules over such consensual beings.

rk: See: CRUDEN V NEALE Corporate administrative rules,
regulations, and legislation do not apply to non-corporate natural
people who stand in Common Law and in full legal capacity as one of
the sovereign people. The law states: "There, every man is
independent of all laws, except those prescribed by nature. He is not
bound by any institutions formed by his fellowmen without his
consent." CRUDEN v NEALE, 2 N.C. 338 (1796) 2 S.E. 70.

rk: Keep in mind, the scam exists in the lawyerly play on words based
in the duality of lawyerly manipulated, flawed language in creating
the satanic illusion of TWO YOUs, You the real man, the living man,
and "you" the JURISTIC person, a dead concept of an illusory man
bearing your name but spelled in ALL CAPITAL LETTER. The dead have NO
POWER over you unless you CONSENT to imagining it. That is the nature
of Satanic Illusion. It has no power unless you BELIEVE IT DOES.

rk: The scam begins when "unaware" Mothers REGISTER their newborns
via BIRTH CERTIFICATION. At that time the " JURISTIC PERSON" whose
name is spelled in all CAPITAL letters is created by government. Since
the " Juristic Person" is a fiction and based in an established,dead
intellectual concept, an estate is created under the FICTIONAL ALL
CAPS NAME and Government and its satanic courts assume the role of
Administrators for the estate.

rk: THAT IS THE ONLY fictional "PERSON" the government has
jurisdiction over. The fictional courts of the fictional government
operate on the presumption that such living man consents to being a
member of the corporation and is assumed to act as the Surety for all
debts incurred by the fictional person to fictional corporate policies
called law -- but ARE NOT LAW. This is the law of Mammon, the falling
away from the simplicity of God's Law, "DO NO HARM" to the enormous
complexity of Man's law, with its millions of words twisted to benefit
those who make such Satanic Laws.

rk: Check the name on any of your legal papers, i.e. driver license,
bank accounts, library cards, Utility bills, and you will see your
name is spelled in ALL CAPS. Is that you?? Certainly not, but you're
hooked anyway, by your reluctance to stand alone and challenge such
black robed satanic minions. That's the scam, that Millions are
being hoodwinked by those who use such lawyerly word-twisting
deceptions and the uniformed armed enforcers who robotically carry out
such policies of tyranny.

rk: You will note My name is common law copyrighted ( not to be
confused with Corporate government copyright). Thus the separation of
the living man from the dead fictional juristic person is established
and the courts cannot misconstrue who is standing before the courts,
when they are challenge to prove Jurisdiction over a Living, man and
not the dead Juristic Defendant whose name is on the complaint, and
whom they do have jurisdiction over/

rk: NOT ONE in hundreds of thousands of unaware people understand this
simple concept when they are forcibly brought before the court to
defend against such fictious illusory policies call law that are
fictitiously lodged against them.

rk: I suggest all read my site, www.arkenterprises.com with its
voluminous articles and links to see how I was arrested ll years ago
for a simple High beam violation, and having no driver license which
resulted in my being jailed for 128 days, 121 in the "hole," solitary
confinement while going through some 20 plus hearings and two trials
to break my spirit, my will and consent to their jurisdiction.

rk: Although the "JURISTIC PERSON/DEFENDANT was convicted in both
trials, after my refusal to accept their contract offer of Sentencing,
backed up by two combined jail protest hunger strikes of 55 days,
leaving me near death in JOSEPHINE COUNTY'S Jail, I was
unceremoniously thrown out of Jail with no charges hanging over the
head of this Living, Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood, man of the Sovereign
People.

rk: For the past 11 years now, the courts have REFUSED TO ANSWER THE
QUESTION OF WHETHER A FICTIONAL COURT HAS JURISDICTION OVER THIS OR
ANY OTHER LIVING MAN, for if they did, their Satanic house of Cards
would crumble. I still do the same things for which I was arrested
originally, but I was thrown out of jail because they COULD NOT REBUT
my multiple challenges to them to prove JURISDICTION. I have been
writing about this for the last 11 years, but find that I stand alone,
amid a populace of talkers and not doers.

rk: Many are upset with me, because they are offended when I treat
them as the obedient, satanically mind controlled sheeple that they
are.

rk: As such, I write to those spiritual aspirants who have the "eyes
to see and ears to hear." Some claim to be awakening from the
illusion with rule their lives, but I SEE NO ACTION. All I hear is a
lot of empty mind-numbing Talk.

rk: In my case, The satanic System WILL NOT ARREST ME. Will not
bring me before a judge to resolve this issue of JURISDICTION. Their
tactic is to put out an army of uniformed corporate, armed enforcers
to stop, detain, pirate, and impound my auto which has cost me
THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS to recover my STOLEN PROPERTY. What is the bottom
line tool which allows these enforcer to accomplish these crimes. It
is the GUN they have when tyrannizing UNARMED MEN AND WOMEN.

rk: Yet there is NO CRY OF FREEDOM coming from the thousands, perhaps
millions of robotically conditioned sheeple to do anything but TALK.

rk: Well, NOW IS THE TIME, before the tyranny manifests in MARTIAL
LAW, AND YOU CAN KISS YOUR "you know what's GOODBYE". Again, to all
who are lovers of freedom spread these article of OREGON STATE POLICE
DECLARES WAR ON OREGON TRAVELERS PARTs I and II.

rk: My personal experience have SHOWN the Government and Its Satanic
Courts DO NOT FOLLOW THEIR OWN LAW. Let us, the Sovereign People,
their employers and not their slaves right the WRONGS OF this
BASSACKWARD, upside-down world. Its not going to happen from the
action of one man, but that FREEDOM can be lived in this lifetime as
one man has shown the impotence of the system when faced down by a
simple man of Truth, A Christ.

"No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind,
including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the
SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/
http://leesarayjobs.com/
http://definespirituality.commissionfortress.com/
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
http://www.spntoday.com/
http://www.spntoday.com/main/

Raymond Karczewski
2013-09-26 10:42:44 UTC
Re: OREGON STATE POLICE DECLARES WAR ON OREGON TRAVELERS PART II

From: "Patricia Ball" <***@cavenet.com>

To: "Raymond Karczewski" <***@earthlink.net>

Subject: Re: OREGON STATE POLICE DECLARES WAR ON OREGON TRAVELERS
PART II

rk: NOTE: I received this email this morning Sept 26, 2013. I have
known Mrs Ball for a number of years and I find her credible. Mrs,
Ball is a senior citizen and a retired School Teacher. Listen to her
story, Check out my 11 year persecution by OREGON Law Enforcement
agents and the courts. Its time for a CLEAN SWEEP of our errant public
servants who now seem to thinkthey are our Masters. Its time to GET
THEM THE HELL OUT OF OFFICE. Write your congressman, write the FBI,
write every damned one in the Federal and State Government overseeing
Agencies you can think of to Investigate Josephine County government
and its system of CORRUPTION. Don't wait until you have to take it to
the streets to protect your God given Rights through killing or being
killed. It is time for action and not just talk in Taking Back Control
of our Country and our lives. IF NOT NOW, WHEN?? Ray

pb: > Hi Ray, thanks for the info. Thought I'd respond by telling
you that not only the state police, the Grants Pass police and the
SHERIFF OF Josephine County are involved in shirking their job of
protecting me from criminals. My "family" had contacted the Elderly
abuse group and told them of the raiding of my house while I was in
hospital, theft of my truck and Toyota, raiding my barns of all my
tools there as well as inside, breaking into my locker at the local
storage business; when reported to the sheriff because the Elderly
abuse group could not, according to law, answer to help me, was
reported to the JC Sheriff didn't bring any response until my care
giver forced him here to my home, was as nasty as anyone could get
when I tried to tell him what had happened to me and the invasion of
my home, said ":put it on a piece of paper and send it to me" was his
response and walked awy with me callling out to him I CAN'T WALK! and
he said I don't have any money to send anyone out. (that's a big
period). Well, the Elderly abuse group DID give the Sheriff in
writing what my family had told them, and he balked his duty. What
the hell....where is his posse? If he had a posse he could deputizwe
any he wants and get ALL my property back, and pick up this man and
his wife who raided my home while I was in hospital unconscious and
took all my blankets, pillows that I needed for my injuries, including
my son's clothing he (died) and every tool I had in my closet then
went to my barns and took all the tools from there, electric equipment
and every snapon tool my son gave me, the value of which was above 3
thousand dollars, and my big tools as well. I do believe this Sheriff
should be on recall. It is the 3 commissioners who should be
recalling him and start all over for a Sheriff who was like Arnado.
He kept his posse at attention to the public constantly and they were
faithful to us and to Arnado. Even now this Sheriff won't do a thing
to get back what was stolen. On top of that, the thief contacted me
walking right into my bedroom off the veranda telling ME he would give
me back my truck if I gave him 200.00. Well, he already got about 17
thousand dollars from me and couldn'teven build a garage for my truck
without stealing the lumber using MY truck. Also stole my guns and
the sheriff could care less. All this horror because he claimed he
was not given enough money. Well, isn't it the commissioners who are
supposed to give the Sheriff funds to pay himself and his staff? Has
anyone done an inventory of his funds to find out if the commissioners
are shortchanging the sheriff so he can't hire his forces to protect
we the people of his county????? My neighbor told me two days ago
that Josephine County Sheriff was on screen nationwide because he
refused to protect the people in his county because he had no money.
Well, is that really true, or does he not know how to budget.?
Now we have neighborhood watch group, but I just had an invasion of
some guy named Murphy who cut down all my roses, persimmon tree
scalped, cut down all the wisteria on my fencing, and fig branches
with figs ripening, and I didn't even know he was on my property, my
dogs didn't even bark. This guy was sent here apparently by my
computer person from ABC office machines to HELP me. He claimed he
gave my phone number to this helpful guy and he was to call me first.
Well, now my property is trashed, no more roses, no wysteria and he
had the gaul to take the cover off my water station which has
electrical connections to prevent freezing the pipes,. and just left
open. Walking isn't what I do since I got assaulted in the hospital.
Now I have a chain and lock on the front gate and the back gate, and
keep a gun on my bed. It seems that people have this notion that
Obama will not press for safety for anyone because he wants the
elderly to die so the young can have what he wants to give them so
they will vote for him. Yes, he will run for the third term and get
his total control as th dictator of America. He shows his burgening
chest every time he gets on TV. Well after all, look who put him in
control of we the people including illegals so they can vote for him.
He is afraid of guns, so he is going after our guns via the United
Nations bunch which is exactly what he wants and said he would do.,
and, dump our Constitution. It is getting closer to reality....not
socialism but communism. That is Pelosi and Reid. I can't do much
because I can't walk but inside my house since the beating at the
hospital. Can't even find an attorney. I will see Ed Snook tomorrow
after I have my pacemaker checked. Oh yes, I lived long enough after
the beating to get me to medford in ambulance which saved my life with
the pacemaker. I am going into Grants Pass late AM to have it
checked; my neighbor is taking me there. Me thinks we should be
making noise to the commissioners to be responsible for their folly of
negligence to the public and find out if there is a means or
possibility of getting the public to join in by being responsible to
we the people regarding funds that the commissioners may be hiding for
themselves (I've heard that mentioned) but we need to lay that on the
line to them; things are getting worse.

Hope you are doing okey. Think of you often with my pea brain which
has been damaged from the physical blows to my head, and the blows to
my bones, every one in my body. I am only now getting my hands and
fingers to work, slowly but still painful with spasms beyond belief.
I am unable to drive my vehicles that after two years got them back
after paying ransom to the thief and the Sheriff is too brain dead to
listen. So. I am planning on taking all this to our new Attorney
General a woman, and see if she responds. The law never helped
me...as a woman...all kinds of excuses, but not responding to you
means men don't count either. It's the Obama death trap........

Blessings,

Patricia