The Courts and Media's Manipulation of the minds of Slaves
Raymond Karczewski
2014-04-15 09:14:41 UTC
The Courts and Media's Manipulation of the minds of Slaves

To: DANIEL J. MANCUSO
PUBLISHER: ILLINOIS VALLEY NEWS
***@illinois-valley-news.com

I, Raymond Ronald Karczewski© , Demand a retraction or a correction
to the article Loading Image... which
appeared in your edition of Illinois Valley News,Cave Junction, Ore,
Wednesday April 2, 2014

You Sir, are spreading disinformation and affecting your readers
mindsets concerning the shrouding of corruption of our judges and
Deputy Sheriffs through such blatant disinformation.

The full story may be read at JOSEPHINE COUNTY SHERIFF'S Department
engaged in Active TERRORISM against OREGON TRAVELERS
http://www.arkenterprises.com/jocoterr.html#TERRORISM

The Citation Date was Feb 11, 2014 The Proof of Claim document was
sent to JOSEPHINE COUNTY TRAFFIC COURT JUDGE, Judge JOHN E. DAVIS,
District Attorney STEPHEN DAVID CAMPBELL, and JOSEPHINE COUNTY DEPUTY
SHERIFF JOEL HELLER on 2-13-14, and, according to the Laws of
Commerce which trumps corporate statutory color of Law, were given
10 days to rebut my position point by point, accompanied by their
affidavits, upon their personal unlimited commercial liability.

All three refused to respond to my sworn affidavit and therefore, by
their defaults, declared by the Maxims of Commerce that my position
stands as Truth and Judgement. See Commercial Maxims below.

The Notice of Default/Opportunitty to Cure titled "A Remedy for
Public Officials who have Disdain for the Law They are Sworn to
Uphold" may be viewed at . This document may be read at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/jocorem1.html#Remedy
It was received by all recipients and Post office and the Certified
Receipt was signed for on 3-6-14,

As you can see by the dates of mailing, all three government officials
were given ample opportunity prior to the Court case, to rebut the
facts and had, as countless others Oregon State and County Officials
before them Commercially Defaulted in their Refusal to rebut, point by
point my position accompanied by their Sworn Affidavit, upon their
Unlimited Commercial Liability. Such is the nature of the corruption
which runs rampant in JOSEPHINE COUNTY OREGON COURTS AND SHERIFF'S
OFFICE.

All such documents were sent to all three individuals, prior to the
Traffic Court case set for March 19, 2014

Judge JOHN E. DAVIS committed a crime when he persisted in trying a
bogus charge via his previous default thereby acknowledging that my
position stood as Truth and Judgment even whilste levying of fine of
$2438.00

It is time these criminals be put behind bars , not lawful travelers
on the Oregon Roadways.

Maxims of Commerce

1. In commerce truth is sovereign.

2. Truth is expressed by means of an affidavit.

3 An unrebutted affidavit stands as the truth in commerce.

4 An unrebutted affidavit becomes the judgment in commerce.

5. A matter must be expressed to be resolved.

6. He who leaves the field of battle first loses by default.

Again sir. Either make a Retraction and an apology for such
disinformation.

Raymond Ronald Karczewski©
Secured Party, Creditor, Holder in Due Course
c/o General Delivery
Cave Junction Oregon [97523]
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
Raymond Karczewski
2014-04-15 18:19:26 UTC
Re: The Courts and Media's Manipulation of the minds of Slaves

Judge JACK DAVIS
TRAFFIC COURT JUDGE
CAVE JUNCTION CITY HALL.
Cave Junction OR. 97523
Phone 541-592-2156
April 15th, 2014
Sir,

I received this day, a copy of your decision sent in care of George
McElroy. See: Loading Image...
Your judgement stands Null and Void, as has No Force of Law behind it.

Forgive my bluntness, but you sir, are either incompetent as a
lawyer and a judge, or are a criminal. I say this because you are
well aware that you, as a fictional judge of a fictional court DO NOT
have jurisdiction over this Living, Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood,
Sentient, Natural man, without his consent, or contract with the
Corporate government you represent.

I, as a Secured Party, Creditor, and Holder in due course of debtor
JURISTIC PERSON RAYMOND RONALD KARCZEWSKI sent paperwork accompanied
by my sworn affidavit challenging you to prove Jurisdiction over this
living man, by answering point by point those challenges, accompanied
by your own sworn affidavit upon your personal unlimited Commercial
Liability. See: JOSEPHINE COUNTY SHERIFF'S Department engaged in
Active TERRORISM against OREGON TRAVELERS
http://www.arkenterprises.com/jocoterr.html#TERRORISM and
A Remedy for Public Officials who have Disdain for the Law They are
Sworn to Uphold. Notice of Default and Opportunity to Cure See:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/jocorem1.html#Remedy

All were sent prior to the traffic court date of March 19th, 2014
and such paperwork was my testimony. It is you, sir, who defaulted
Commercially by not rendering your answers to my affidavit accompanied
by your own affidavit, and and by such default, you thus established
the Truth of my Position and its ultimate Judgment. See Maxims of
Commerce below.

As per agreement in such documents and your own default prior to the
traffic court date of March 19th, 2014, You, sir, along with DISTRICT
ATTORNEY STEPHEN DAVID CAMPBELL AND JOSEPHINE
COUNTY DEPUTY SHERIFF, JOEL HELLER admit that my position
stands as Truth and Judgment as per the Law of Commerce, and owe
immediately the sum due and payable now in the amount of $2,000,000.00
(Two Million Dollars)

Judge DAVIS, if you would have checked with your predecessors you
would have found that I have not paid a cent in fines, court costs etc
in 11 years, and have not voluntarily appeared in court on any of the
inapplical traffic citations which apply only to Drivers and not
Travelers.

I shall be in contact with you in the matter of Foreclosure on your
assets.