GOVERNMENT "DOGS OF DISINFORMATION TURNED LOOSE Upon Sovereign Man!
Raymond Karczewski
2014-02-18 20:06:15 UTC
GOVERNMENT "DOGS OF DISINFORMATION TURNED LOOSE Upon Sovereign Man!

By: Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

Re: When Truth Meets Belief!

rk: NOTE: see: Governor Kitzhaber, Clean up your State
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch363.html#State
Since I have taken the Freedom Fight to Oregon Governor John
Kitzhaber, the government "dogs of disinformation" have been let loose
with libel and forgeries.

One must be aware of the seriousness of my stand against the tyranny
of our courts and the lengths that government will go to in libeling
one who has the audacity to stand up to, and hold his public officials
accountable for their Crimes and Malfeasance.

However, the Truth cannot be spun. The disinfo agent below, indeeds
quotes words from Judge Alan Coon but that mental health ploy came
back to bite Judge COON. You will note that although the juristic
person was convicted in two bogus trials, I this living man was THROWN
OUT OF JAIL with no charges hanging over my head when I refused to
consent to this living man's incarceration as the courts could not
link the conviction of the fictional defendant to this Living man. The
upshot: JUDGE ALAN COON was forced out of his job, along with another
judge, district attorney and sheriff at the peak of their careers for
their DISHONOR in the handling of my case and I AM A FREE MAN..

Secondly, the article below IS just one of countless FORGERIES which
exists on the Internet concerning the Internet attacks upon this
Christ. Anita DID NOT WRITE IT. Anita and I, who met in highschool had
49 great years together, never divorced. I don't have a brother named
"Abraham". I've neither been addicted either to drugs or alcohol at
any time in my life nor sought or received mental health counseling. I
have never harmed my wife. The picture you see of her comes near the
end of her life when she had little strength left, fell and injured
herself.

My suggestion TO ALL., WATCH CLOSELY the events NOW UNDERWAY to EXPOSE
THE DECADE LONG SCANDAL OF THE STATE OF OREGON AND JOSEPHINE COUNTY
GOVERNMENT COURTS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT.
Your freedom depends on it. Raymond Ronald Karczewski©

Mark Maeiou Jess, that nutcase Raymond is using you as part of his
ongoing lunacy. He dissected you last response, entered his own
comments and re-posted everything to his own web page without your
permission. Apparently Raymond is an old lonely guy who is in and out
of trouble with the authorities. ......................... **** Judge
Coon said he didn't understand Mr. Karczewsk's legal issues, then
imposed public defender, attorney Peter Smith, on Mr. Karczewski
against Mr. Karczewsk's wishes. AccordingJudge was quoted as saying,
"I still have some concerns about the defendants mental health...the
defendant has some ideas which are different...I don't have a problem
with ideas that are different, so long as those differences are the
product of a healthy mind." **** This guy needs to have his meds
adjusted before he begins to harm innocent more people.

Anita Graves formerly Anita Karczewski: I AM NOT DEAD!!

http://www.health-forums.com/alt-support-diabetes/anita-graves-formerly-anita-karczewski-i-am-not-dead-55562.html

Folks,
Let me open by stating that I AM NOT DEAD!! This is a lie being
purpetrated by my ex-husband, Raymond Ronald Karczewski as a reaction
to our recent divorce. It has taken literally decades for me to find
the strength to leave Ray, decades of enduring staggering abuse and
neglect at the hands of this violent maniac.

Ray has on many occasions beaten me into a stupor and in trying to
play the loyal wife, I blamed his alcoholism, drug addiction, and
deteriorating mental health while convincing myself that he loved me.
6 months ago after he beat me to the point of a concussion then making
public declarations of a "slip and fall" to cover his abuse, I decided
that enough was enough. My brother in law, Abraham signed me out of
the hospital and took me to a confidential treatment center from where
I was then released to Abe's home. We drew up the divorce papers,
filed them, and as of today, the divorce is final.

For all of those who think that making fun of Ray is all fun and games
, it is not. When you disinformation agents made fun of him, he took
it out on me with physical beatings. I suggest you all take a good
look in the mirror, for you are all responsible for the decades of
unbearable abuse I have been forced to endure.

Sincerely,
Anita Graves, formerly Anita Graves Karczewski
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
Raymond Karczewski
2014-02-22 14:11:42 UTC
Re: GOVERNMENT "DOGS OF DISINFORMATION TURNED LOOSE Upon Sovereign
Man!

Lisa L. Heathman wrote:

Raymond Karczewski wrote:

llh: > As a daughter of Ray and Anita, I have seen this garbage for
years and have occasionally felt the need to respond to the
outrageousness of some of the stories I've read. This is one of those
occasions.

llh: > First of all - on this day (February 18, 2008) I received two
calls at work from a nurse at Three Rivers Hospital in Grants Pass,
the first being that my Mother was moments from death (after a long,
tortuous illness of COPD). A short while later, I received the second
call that she had died. I tried to call my Father, but he was away
from the phone trying to get a hospital bed so that Mom could
recuperate at home.

llh: > My Mom's home was ALWAYS with my Dad - there was no divorce,
there were no beatings, there was/is no Abraham either.

llh: > If there weren't so many people willing to believe these
stories, I would almost find the whole scenario amusing - until I
personally posted my feelings on my Dad's website while I was taking
care of my Mom while my Dad was taken to jail on a ticketable (at
best) offense. Then I was the target of these lies... Things got
really out of hand when someone photoshopped a picture of my Mother
smiling, in the stages of decomposing. Nice stuff for her grandson to
possibly run across.

llh: > I figure people are threatened by what my Dad has to say. My
Dad has never been malicious, what bugs people is that they get a
glimpse of the facade they are living behind. But a facade is
artificial, it's not real; and when reality presents itself, it can
shake you to the core. But if that's the case and you want to lash
out, leave my late Mother out of it.