All Simple Men Of Truth Are Christs!
Raymond Karczewski
2014-03-30 23:12:56 UTC
All Simple Men Of Truth Are Christs!

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

Some may wonder why I, this Living Christ am actively posting
my messages on Mark Passio's Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/WhatOnEarthIsHappening

Although Mark will not address himself as such, He, being a Simple
Man of Truth, speaking to a world of Self-Doubting Intellectuals is
also a Christ.

He speaks to you at the Intellectual Level, while I communicate at
the vibrational Level of Truth and its effect upon a dualistic
Intellectual world, the civilized world you all live in.

I communicate to you the actual effect that such vibrational level
of Truth has upon the present, dualistic consciousness of Spiritual
Aspirants who are still trapped at the level of Satanic Intellectual
Mind Control.

All simple, unpretentious men of Truth, STAND AS ONE, in a world of
conditioned pretenders. Mark leads you to the Waters of Truth, while
I demonstrate to you the actual consequences should you decide to TAKE
A SWIM.

"No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind,
including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the
SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/
http://leesarayjobs.com/
http://leesarayenterprises.com/definespirituality/
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
http://www.spntoday.com/
http://www.spntoday.com/main/
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Raymond Karczewski
2014-03-31 04:46:32 UTC
Re: All Simple Men Of Truth Are Christs!

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

What would happen to our world if millions of blind believers in the
Satanic myth of one man who, some 2000 years ago, lived His life and
Did NO HARM, DID NOT LIE, helped wherever and whenever He could and
exposed the Satanic Control of Mind Controllers and Bankers of His
Time?

Why have such blind believers been trained to believe that such a
life is IMPOSSIBLE for them to live that way themselves, yet must bow
before, defer to an idea and worship the "graven Image" of one such
isolated man as a god, to emulate but never hope to attain such status
in their lifetime? Is not such satanic control a formula for
engendering failure, for creating slavery to authority?

Why do millions live in Self-Doubt, are Victim-minded, and live in a
state of dualistic confusion giving up their Sovereignty, their Right
to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness, because Fear habitually
grips their mind?

What would happen if they retained their full compliment of wealth
due to the fruits of their Labor and are freely dispensed as they
have an unrestricted right to spend their rightful property as they
see fit?

What if they came to the full understanding that they are the true
co-creators of their lives due to their new-found clarity, their
freedom, and the wisdom which exists when Intellectualism is their
servant and not their master?

What I have just communicated to all is the Christ State of
Consciousness, the Consciousness of Divine Awareness, a holistic,
untrammeled, nondualistic essence of consciousness beyond the
limitations and Restrictions of Intellectual divisive and opposing,
Satanic thought.

Call it God's Law, Call it Natural Law. It is the essence of that
State of Consciousness Spoken of by Mark Passio in his rapidly growing
seminars and of my 18 year contribution to the plight of Civilized Men
and Women.

If you think it is impossible, Mark Passio is doing it, and I am
doing it. What one man can do, ALL MEN CAN DO.

The only obstacle to living that way is YOUR SATANICALLY CONDITIONED
THOUGHT.