A Christ Receives Comments from a Christian Peanut Gallery!
Raymond Karczewski
2014-08-21 16:25:54 UTC
A Christ Receives Comments from a Christian Peanut Gallery!

By: Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

sharonjorgen
sj: raykar says “the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind —
INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT”

sj: You call this a revelation :eek:

sj: Simple solution: stop feeding the mind LIES!

sj: “It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing:
the WORDS that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.”
John 6:63

sharonjorgen
sj: Quoting rk; “This is being addressed to all men and women who
desire to live free in our present unfree world.”

sj: Already addressed 2 millennia ago :arrow:

sj: 24 And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received
tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay
tribute?

sj: 25 He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus
prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings
of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of
strangers?

sj: 26 Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then
are the children FREE.

sj: 27 Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the
sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and
when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money:
that take, and give unto them for me and thee.

Matthew 17

sj: 17 Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give
tribute unto Caesar, or not?
18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye
hypocrites?
19 Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.
20 And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?
21 They say unto him, Caesar’s. Then saith he unto them, Render
therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s; and unto God the
things that are God’s.

Raymond Karczewski
rk: Sharon, you like countless others base you lives on the dead words
of dead people. You are ruled and guided by the authoritative words of
others scribed and expressed even by other third party intervenor
sources.

rk: You do not speak your own words, you merely repeat such words
secondhandedly as you yourself have not put the words you speak to the
test of truth via direct experience. That is the satanic conditioning
that I speak of, and it is the spiritual malady which infects the
consciousness of the vast majority of mankind who choose to live in
such a fictitious setting. A setting we call “Civilized Society.”

rk: You and others are living in hell, and you are completely unaware
of why and how this is so. You seek to understand why your life does
not work out, yet you look for solutions in all the wrong places, for
the solutions to your problems lie within your own consciousness.

rk: A Christ comes along, a simple man of Truth, and speaks to you
directly of Truth experienced, and you resist such inarguable Truth,
in favor of arguing it with the dead words of dead people, none of
whom can be shown to have personally put those words to the test of
truth.

rk: An example of what I have just said is provable by conjuring up
JUST ONE SIMPLE phrase that Jesus of Nazareth wrote in his lifetime.
You see, you have been trained to worship a Myth, to think the way you
do by third parties who have taken control over your life. This is the
satanic curse that civilized man has been enslaved by the few who rule
the many.

rk: You refused to see the Truth of the “Second Coming of Christ”
which has manifested in your life, because you prefer to worship myths
and superstitions. Hell, isn’t it?

rk: Visit my site, http://leesarayenterprises.com/ and read the actual
words emanating directly from the simple consciousness of a Christ.

sharonjorgen
sj: I’ll grant YOU this, YOU’re an expert at pointing the finger at
someone else:

sj: In four short paragraphs
# times raykar used ‘you’ = 11
# times raykar used ‘your’ = 5

sj: “And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but
considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?” Matthew 7:3

sharonjorgen
sj: “A free man does not struggle.” Tao Te Ching
Simple enough for your fraudulent bs?

sj: BTW who anointed you? that’s what ‘Christ’ means!

sj: Quoting rk: “You see, you have been trained to worship a Myth, to
think the way you do by third parties who have taken control over your
life.”

sj: YOU definitely shouldn’t make assumptions :!:

Raymond Karczewski
rk: Are the people of our present world incapable of acknowledging the
Truth from a Living Christ in favor of worshipping dead words of dead
men representing the words of a Mythical tale of another Christ who
committed no written words of His own to posterity?

rk: It seems so! Such is the nature of the power of Satanic Mind
Control.

rk: Hell, isn’t it?

Raymond Karczewski
rk: It is clear to me that I am talking over your head with my
simplicity. You are a victim of your own conditioning which does not
allow for you to experience that spirit of the word which the letter
of the word cannot touch.

rk: True Intelligence, Divine Awareness cannot be accessed by the
Intellect, only the rote learned concepts of a memory based Intellect
is arguable such as demonstrated by you and others who have commented
on this thread.

rk: You either see the truth of my statements or you do not. You may
take it or leave it. That is your free choice. You can look at your
own life to see how you create your personal environment via the
satanic conditioned thoughts you hold to be the foundation of your
life.

rk: A Robotic intellect is the instrument which is utilized by the
“Living Blind and the Dead.” My comments are based in Truth, therefore
they are not arguable. You either see the Truth or you don’t. Society
is based on the “Blind leading the Blind.” the Headlines shout out the
Hell of it, don’t they?

rk: The vast majority of public is zombified. They live in an hypnotic
Spell, of entertainment, pleasure, drugs, alcohol and sex. They abhor
sobriety and seek escape, not understanding they are attempting to
escape themselves. Truth, such as that offered by this article is
evaded in favor of cultural conditioning. Look at the numbers. They
tell the story. What ever happened to natural curiosity?

Raymond Karczewski
rk: " The Nobody and the Somebody: The Christ and the Christian" At
the risk of being redundant, these two Youtube videos which make up
the whole of one message is a lifechanging moment. It is one which has
exposed how civilized societies have been prevented from remaining
free through the systematized medium of Mind Control measures employed
by the few who rule the many.

rk: For most, who listen to these messages, it can be said that
everything you profess to know has been a lie programmed into you.

rk: If you are “normal” you are an afflicted individual living a life
that you feel trapped by.

rk: If you want to free yourselves from your present enslavement, pay
attention to the videos and watch the reactions which arise in you.

rk: That will be the only spiritual teacher you will ever need in your
lifetime

"No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind,
including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the
SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/