The Nature of Government Disinformation Agents When Strength of the People are Asserted on the Internet
Raymond Karczewski
2014-03-24 20:53:23 UTC
The Nature of Government Disinformation Agents When Strength of the
People are Asserted on the Internet

Teh Ghost of teh Gagging Corpsewife wrote:

Raymond Karczewski wrote:

tggc: > Whackadoodle Raymond Karczewski is TOO COWARDLY to file the
lien

rk: NOTE: Below, you will find an example of just how vicious and
deviant Government/Media Disinformation Agents operate under the mask
of anonymity. They must attach themselves to everything authored by
their target of destruction to distract, demean and libel. Note the
name which has been conjured up to smear the memory of my late wife
Anita. Even in death, her memory is being smeared by these vicious
and guttersnipe government operatives.

rk: As to any agreement on my part not to file UCC Liens with
government IS SIMPLY NOT SO! Such a suggestion was part of an
attempted government ploy to avoid further liens, but IT WAS NEVER
ACCEPTED NOR AGREED TO by me. Yet such bogus information is being
peddled by these cowardly character assassins with abandon. I have
since sent several such LIENS to the OREGON SECRETARY OF STATE UCC
OFFICE, but they would not file such liens giving no reason for such
rejection. Is that any way for public servants to act?

rk: The OREGON SECRETARY OF STATES OFFICE operates on my LIENS as
though I am a 14th Amendment Citizen or one who is a presumptive
consentual slave to the corporate government and therefore HAS NO
RIGHTS to file any legal sanction against one's Master.

rk: That IS NOT THE CASE, and that is why such extreme measures are
being instituted by government to destroy my credibility and
reputation through such disinformation tactics. On Friday, March 21,
2014, Three UCC Financing Statement (liens) were mailed to the OREGON
SECRETARY OF STATES OFFICE, UCC DIVISION via Certified w/ return
receipt of delivery. I am sharing this communication with all to
INSURE PUBLIC AWARENESS that DEMANDS the liens be filed or a LAWFUL
REASON for refusal to carry out their public mission be MADE PUBLIC.
The UCC office has refused to communicate such reasons for liens sent
to them in the past. IT IS TIME TO HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR their
criminal behavior.

rk: This process is both the lawful, legal, and most of all, a
peaceful means of asserting control over ones publicly elected
servants and hold them accountable to their Oath of Office.

rk: The OREGON GOVERNMENT fear the acts of one man standing in Truth
and Law, and have STONEWALLED such INDIVIDUAL throughout the last 11
years. I suggest all keep their eyes on the present momentum and see
the power that remains within the purview of the individual over his
SERVANT GOVERNMENT.

rk: THE DAYS OF TYRANNY ARE OVER.

rk: NOTE THE FEAR DISPLAYED BEHIND THE MOTIVES OF THE GOVERNMENT
DISINFORMATION AGENT BELOW.

tggc: > Whackadoodle Raymond Karczewski <***@frontier.com> said:

tggc: > rk: >> The means by which clarification of Authority to
strip away ones freedom at the whim of some men seeking power over
other men can be ascertained and ultimately disintegrate the illusion
of satanic power of such fictional entities by filing UCC (Uniform
Commercial Code) LIENS against these fictional members of courts,
law enforcement, and prison system overseers who make their living in
the industry of human slavery.

tggc: > Years ago when Whackadoodle Raymond Karczewski became a
CONVICTED FELON seven times over he entered into a contract with his
superior government master whereby his superior government master
agreed not to put him in prison if Whackadoodle Raymond Karczewski
agreed not to file any more fraudulent documents.

tggc: > Whackadoodle Raymond Karczewski is too cowardly to file
another lien which is why he has obeyed his superior government master
and complied with the terms of the contract into which he entered with
his superior government master.

tggc: > Hell, isn't it?

"No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind,
including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the
SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/
http://leesarayjobs.com/
http://leesarayenterprises.com/definespirituality/
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
http://www.spntoday.com/
http://www.spntoday.com/main/

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Raymond Karczewski
2014-03-25 01:44:48 UTC
Re: The Nature of Government Disinformation Agents When Strength of
the People are Asserted on the Internet

To: KATE BROWN
OREGON SECRETARY OF STATE
255 Capitol St. NE, Ste 151
Salem Oregon 97310-1327
503 986 2200
Corporation Division
***@state.or.us

Ms. BROWN,

On Friday, March 21st, 2014 I mailed UCC financing statements
(liens) via USPS. Certified Mail w/return signed receipt to be filed
the OREGON SECRETARY OF STATES OFFICE, concerning:
TRAFFIC COURT JUDGE, JOHN E. DAVIS
DISTRICT ATTORNEY STEPHEN D. CAMPBELL
DEPUTY JOEL HELLER.

I have a long history with your UUC records section, over the years,
where your predecessors have UNLAWFULLY and WITHOUT CAUSE, removed
valid Liens # 624711 filed June 18th 2003 See:
and Lien # #627068 filed July 10th, 2003 See:

Since that time, all subsequent UCC liens filed by me HAVE BEEN
REJECTED upon application, with NO EXPLANATION for doing so.

Below you will find just a smattering of the l8 year
Government/Media, sponsored/supported Dininformation/libel campaign,
designed to libel, smear, and destroy my reputation as I am one who
understands that Government Works for the Sovereign People and we, the
People are not slaves to our servants.

I assure you past crimes committed by your agency operating under
color of corporate law will not stand. You Madam, are in the midst of
a Major Statewide, Government Scandal, one of which can literally
bring down this government. I suggest you think hard before making
any decision with regard to ignoring my right to file such liens when
such liens follow the letter of Commercial Law. Raymond Ronald
Karczewski©

Teh Ghost of teh Gagging Corpsewife
Mar 23 (19 hours ago)

tggc: > ...and that summarizes everything Whackadoodle Raymond
Karczewski tries to lie about with his disinformation post.

tggc: >>> Whackadoodle Raymond Karczewski is TOO COWARDLY to file
the lien

tggc: > ...and that summarizes everything Whackadoodle Raymond
Karczewski tries to
lie about with his disinformation post.

rk: >> AS to any agreement on my part not to file UCC Liens

tggc: > The agreement is on file with your superior government
master. You cannot prove otherwise.

rk: >> I have since sent several such LIENS to the OREGON SECRETARY
OF STATE UCC OFFICE

tggc: > This is a lie. Unless the OSoS posts a signed and
notarized affidavit reiterating your alleged liens along with proof of
his identity then you are a liar. You have filed no liens and will
continue to file no liens. Your fear of prison is too great to break
the deal you made with your superior government masters. You cannot
prove otherwise.

rk: >> The OREGON SECRETARY OF STATES OFFICE operates on my LIENS

tggc: > The OSoS voided the only liens you ever filed years ago as
per the court order issued to void them. There have been no liens
since that time. Lots of empty claims, lots of clearly falsified
"evidence" such as the now infamous "Postie's Lien" which was
repeatedly disavowed by the Arkansas Secretary of State's office. You
cannot prove otherwise.

rk: >> On Friday, March 21, 2014, Three UCC Financing Statement
(liens) were mailed to the OREGON SECRETARY OF STATES OFFICE,
UCC DIVISION via Certified w/ return receipt of delivery.

tggc: > No, you merely sent some letters begging them to allow you
to file liens. As per Standard Operating Protocol, Government/Media
Sponsored/Supported Mind Control/Disinformation Agents/Operatives
instructed the agency to 1. deny your requests and 2. ridicule them
profusely. You cannot prove otherwise.

rk: >> This process is both the lawful, legal, and most of all, a
peaceful means of asserting control over ones publicly elected
servants and hold them accountable to their Oath of Office.

tggc: > If it were legal to attempt grand theft then you would NOT
be a SEVEN TIME CONVICTED FELON today for precisely that reason. You
cannot prove otherwise.

tggc: > Hell, isn't it?