Mind Control and Its effects upon Fallen Men
Raymond Karczewski
2012-10-17 23:45:41 UTC
Mind Control and Its effects upon Fallen Men

George Jean wrote:

Raymond Karczewski wrote:

NOTE: This message came to me through a private message on Facebook.
I have decided to share this publicly as do I with all communications,
for secrecy is the realm of the satanist which divides and opposes,
leaving conflict and confusion in its wake. Isn't it clear by now in
this 17 year Internet experience that I oppose NO ONE, I merely expose
the divisive aspects of civilized life via the Mirror of Truth? I do
not expect man to get me in my lifetime, for I am a Living Man. You
can see the effect this living man has had upon His contemporaries.
Civilized man worships graven images of those long gone, for there the
living can twist and distort anything they set their minds to. Jesus
NEVER wrote a thing in his life. I WRITE EVERYTHING. Those who
distort will play hell distorting my words whereas they had a "field
day" with Jesus.

gj: > Brother,

gj: > This discussion will be of a particular matter. You see, I have
learned of the all encompassing propaganda grid which is responsible
for ALL outlets of information. It is quite astonishing how many
propagandists there actually are. I have uncovered the extent of
propaganda and deceit to its FULLEST.

rk: George, You've hit upon that which few people will admit to.
What is it? They are UNDER MIND CONTROL, a program of mind
conditioning which begins early in life, and never ceases to have it
effect in controlling the world view of helpless blind believers, who
themselves live in a state of self-deception.

gj: > All histories are but propaganda, and the current scheme of
things is just a movie set.

rk: Quite so. The problem is undiscerning Intellects cannot tell the
difference. They live in religious La La Land, or Political HEll,
both of which are Satanically induced.

gj: > There is no "law", "government" (which means to deceive, but Im
certain you know that), religions; there is only propaganda and
propagandists.

rk: If you are speaking of Man's Law, I agree with you. There is
however God's Law, and that is DO NO HARM! Do not Harm another, Do
not Harm another's Property: Do not infringe upon another's Rights, Do
not Lie or engage in Illusion, Love Truth and you will be One with,
and Love God. For God is Truth, Infinite Intelligence which transcends
all superficial illusions of the Intellect.

gj: > None of them actually believe their own nonsense. But I suppose
all of it is done for "money"? I have found as well as a number of
"philosophers" and "scientists" who are propagandists; providing all
sides to the audience. As well as the individuals who expose them, and
as well as the individuals exposing those doing the exposing.

rk: All "philosophers" and "scientists" are Satanic followers,
experts, leaders and illusion shapers engaged in the study of thought,
the reflections of the unnameable Truth which can only be accessed via
direct perception, insight, in a realm which cannot be touched by the
Intellect. That realm is Truth. The Scientist and the philosophers
are the satanic conditioners who deals with, and dabbles with the
"Idea of Truth."

gj: > And I think you know where I am going with this. Is my
assumption correct in thinking that you work for a governmental
organization or institution which relays to you what to propagate? Are
you a freemason or an actor of sorts?

rk: You couldn't be more WRONG! I AM who I say I AM. I AM TRUTH and
it raises hell with all those who are not. Isn't that rather
conspicuous to all by this time?

gj: > Are you allowed to inform me upon who you work for, or what
organization is funding you?

rk: I WORK FOR NO ONE. I REPRESENT NO ONE. I AM NO ONE. I AM NOT
FUNDED BY ANYONE.

gj: > As well as, who decides on what your promote? Are you given a
script as in a movie set? Is it lucrative? Hopefully you can answer
these questions.

rk: I am prompted by no one but THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH which flows
through me. I have accessed the Christ State of Consciousness (Truth)
and communicate that all have that same gift within them but they
suffer from Amnesia due to their unrelenting Satanic Conditioning
which has made them doubt themselves into a spiritually invalided
state of Satanic Slavery.

rk: Hope this helps.

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/

Raymond Karczewski
2012-10-20 11:16:47 UTC
Re: Mind Control and Its effects upon Fallen Men

George Jean wrote:

Raymond Karczewski wrote:

gj: > Hello, Raymond

gj: > I have been studying law, legality, and the commercial
redemption process for about two years now. I just wanted to get some
simple verification of the Accepted as Value working. I am well aware
that you have to enforce the "A4V". Have you had any success with the
A4V or is it entirely erroneous? I also am aware of the documents one
must submit prior to attempting the A4V, which I found some from the
master sovereign system. If you have any information, documentation,
or knowledge on these matters, I would greatly appreciate your reply.

gj: > Would you kindly respond to my inquiry on the Acceptance for
Value method. Some simple verification will do.

rk: George, I have purposely not answered your question as I have
written voluminously of that very subject throughout the past decade
on the Internet. You'll find all the answers to your questions on my
website http://www.arkenterprises.com/index11.html.

rk: In my last message to you I clarified who and what I am. Your
question belied a suspicion that I was a government plant and
following some sort of a script which purpose was to mislead and
deceive the people.

rk: To me, that was a red flag. To ask such question is to be
lacking in insight and the inability to communicate in good faith. As
such, you are baiting one into a deliberate argumentative misdirection
of my message. I speak truth in all that I write.

rk: You are one of those whom I perceive there is nothing that I can
say to you which you could grasp and not redirect it into an argument.
Hence, if you are indeed sincere, I suggest you find your answer on my
website. I shall not engage you as I will not engage in the practice
of Satanic Argument. You can take what I say, or can leave it. My
freedom is the only corroboration any reasonable man needs to test the
credibility of my words and message.

rk: I perceive the world of Politics and Religion to be Satanically
ruled -- without exception, and it requires the Mirroring of Truth to
dissolve the illusions of power exercized by both institutions.

rk: If such simplicity cannot be seen, such entity is indeed, blind
and ignorant, spiritually of course. I offer ONLY Truth, I prove such
Truth with the very essence of my being which remains free and
Sovereign even after the full forces of Satanic government sought to
destroy me and my family. They've already Killed my wife, through
their assault upon me, and consider it as so much Collateral Damage
and will get away of it because of a massively hypnotized public.

rk: This is no game.